Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shooli

she blocked me too🤪

hehehheh..
why dont twitter block PooB aunty...
poob becomes a dangerous a virus in twitter!!
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOL guys now I going to go annoy her thanks to you all :p I hated her in BB5 always thought of her as an annoying/canniving person and now I have a way to annoy this old hag.

Love you all for showing me the way :p😆
Edited by mistyi - 12 years ago
Will.I.Am thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
think  i posted  this in other PB bashing topic so let me paste it here

if you think you are a better person than any of the contestants on the show then please refrain from abusing them. take it easy buddy. its  a show. guess tum zyaada dil pe le liya.

if pooja bedi cant get over mahek then people in this forum cant get over pooja bedi. they are following her each n every step n making a thread to bash her. people are obsessed with bashing PB. that means she has her effect on you guys which means she played the game very well.

right from the start of the show PB has maintained her love and hatred the same way till the end. she never switched sides. everyone had a way of playing game if mahek chose dramebazi and picking up fights,sky chose fights n sid chose to ape sky then PB chose to be manipulative and groupism which is fair. but in the whole time of hers she never attacked people personally as rest of contestants did. people accuse her of spreading rumors against salman n mahek but where as the truth is these articles came since the first week of BB started and shonali has said even before PB. i would appreciate PB in this matter cos she had the guts to say what she felt n if its salman so be it. its  a known fact that salman was favoring mahek n no one can deny that. so why blame PB for what salman started?/ if she said mahek spreads negativity thats her feeling and POV why make a hue n cry about it?? and to be honest mahek is no sachay ka moorat. how can she say sid  speaks truth n has clean heart?? that means she accepts what all sid abused her n PM's parents?? 

So what if PB likes sky n juhi n if she is 40??? in what way these tweeter people n this forum members r better than bedi???atleast she has the decency not to abuse anyone or use filthy words or fight with people.  get a life folks. u guys are way to obsessed with her.

nobody is perfect in that house. everyone is playing a game. so take a chill pill😆
mistyi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Will.I.Am

think  i posted  this in other PB bashing topic so let me paste it here

if you think you are a better person than any of the contestants on the show then please refrain from abusing them. take it easy buddy. its  a show. guess tum zyaada dil pe le liya.

if pooja bedi cant get over mahek then people in this forum cant get over pooja bedi. they are following her each n every step n making a thread to bash her. people are obsessed with bashing PB. that means she has her effect on you guys which means she played the game very well.

right from the start of the show PB has maintained her love and hatred the same way till the end. she never switched sides. everyone had a way of playing game if mahek chose dramebazi and picking up fights,sky chose fights n sid chose to ape sky then PB chose to be manipulative and groupism which is fair. but in the whole time of hers she never attacked people personally as rest of contestants did. people accuse her of spreading rumors against salman n mahek but where as the truth is these articles came since the first week of BB started and shonali has said even before PB. i would appreciate PB in this matter cos she had the guts to say what she felt n if its salman so be it. its  a known fact that salman was favoring mahek n no one can deny that. so why blame PB for what salman started?/ if she said mahek spreads negativity thats her feeling and POV why make a hue n cry about it?? and to be honest mahek is no sachay ka moorat. how can she say sid  speaks truth n has clean heart?? that means she accepts what all sid abused her n PM's parents?? 

So what if PB likes sky n juhi n if she is 40??? in what way these tweeter people n this forum members r better than bedi???atleast she has the decency not to abuse anyone or use filthy words or fight with people.  get a life folks. u guys are way to obsessed with her.

nobody is perfect in that house. everyone is playing a game. so take a chill pill😆

You take a chill pill and dont reply to our posts 😆 We shall say what we want to whomever and you🤢 are no one to stop us
mistyi thumbnail
The aunty blocked me too :P MISSION ACCOMPLISHED AHAAHAH
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PB does not need to get a life

She NEEDS TO TAKE A HIKE!!!!!!
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
See she really has nothing to do.  BB se out hokar bhi she is still stuck on BB only.  So many contestants came out post their exit interview have you seen anybody talk about BB.  Nope only BB, bekaar ke jhande gaad rahi hain.  Somebody give her some work ASAP, kam se kam apne charity mein hi busy ho jao yaar and in PMs words SPARE US!!!
shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

ive never seen such a bitter, negative sour grape like Bedi... i cant believe she still says Mahek is the negative one!! even in her interviews Mahek didnt even take Bedi's name! in her live chat she implied Bedi but never took her name... 👏

PB has Mahek phobia...i think she only dreams about Mahek all night and as soon as she wakes up..she gets on twitter n start tweeting shit about her...i hope she is having her meals...come on PB grow up..u r bashing her all over but Mahek dint even tweet once against u...have some she ..she is just 32 n u 45 n still she has more sense than wat u have...have u ppl ever seen a celebrity stooping down so low ...PB was asking ppl to like her pic on biggboss.in.com coz few of mahek supporters informed PB about how many likes Mahek has on her pic..mahek has 4500+ likes whereas PB has not even reached 1000...OMG wat more she will do to get publicity...
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Bedi wont stfu... again tweeting about Mahek! 

poojabeditweets pooja bedi 
@my_rizaniya thank you for the support :) & i totally understand if you can't handle the vile filth being spewed by Maheks team!
@Noreen_Ali it seems a lot of people on twiiter don't have respect for item dancers. Sad! because it's an honorable profession. I respect it

@Faryaloo i am so proud that my 16,000 + followers have maintained their dignity unlike mahek PR team & fans tht are full of abuse & hate!
@Cheersnsmiles EVEN becum an item dancer? Now now! Don't talk badly about item dancers! Give mahek, sambhavana, rakhee koena mitra respect!
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
mistyi thumbnail
Wil.I.am
I dont want to stoop down as low as you have...
abusing someone on a forum for a celebrity is just not done
I guess its not only pooja bedi who needs to get a life and learn some manners<her fans need them too>