Bigg Boss Season 5

Bedi needs to get a life! - Page 3

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Limits!!!!! bedi talks so immature even in tweets not just in video jumping on bed n giggling always trying to look like a teen being a +40 oldy!!!! She herself is a negative person!!!

Bedi is a frustrated budiya.In her tweets,she talks as if everyone loves her.Wonder who are her fans..she is  hallucinating for sure.
Edited by Chits1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi75 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Normally i don't comment on this forum, just read thru but this Pooja Bedi is just too much and i can't resist!!  She is a big hypocrite and blind to all else but sky!

1) She accused Mehak of talking bad about contestants but what did she do when she came out??? (p.s. i am not a mehak fan but neither a hater)

2) She goes on about grace & dignity. Where were her grace & dignity when she accused (Totally based on rumors) about Mehak accompanying Salman on shoots. Which by the way they r free to do as they r both single. While she gives the same justification for herself & sky, she also claims that he is in a committed relationship??!!

3) Isn't she the same person who had a live in relationship with Aditya Pancholi who was very much married at the time and when the relationship broke she accused him of raping her maid! Also she gave a stinker of an interview about her ex-husband as they had broken off in between while engaged and tried to stop it from going into print when they made up a few days later.

Basically she has been a cry baby & always FABRICATES stories about people! Also as per her I guess sky is GOD since he can never do or say anything wrong! And ALWAYS ALWAYS the other person is to blame.
Pooja Bedi has blocked me from her Twitter.

I believe this is the biggest accomplishment of my short e-career.πŸ˜†

I must have really got to the buddhi. Haha

This content was originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

Makes me wonder how many of us has she blocked. Shouldn't that at least break her delusions. πŸ˜†

She's completely broken. She's just putting up this strong farce in front of the world. Deep down she knows that she comes across as a complete fool.

Well Good Job on getting blocked.
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: guess_wh0

She's completely broken. She's just putting up this strong farce in front of the world. Deep down she knows that she comes across as a complete fool.

she has blocked almost all of usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

edit...ps: i laugheddd out loud when i found dat PB has blocked meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by harpkaur - 12 years ago
harpkaur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nishi75

Normally i don't comment on this forum, just read thru but this Pooja Bedi is just too much and i can't resist!!  She is a big hypocrite and blind to all else but sky!

1) She accused Mehak of talking bad about contestants but what did she do when she came out??? (p.s. i am not a mehak fan but neither a hater)

2) She goes on about grace & dignity. Where were her grace & dignity when she accused (Totally based on rumors) about Mehak accompanying Salman on shoots. Which by the way they r free to do as they r both single. While she gives the same justification for herself & sky, she also claims that he is in a committed relationship??!!

3) Isn't she the same person who had a live in relationship with Aditya Pancholi who was very much married at the time and when the relationship broke she accused him of raping her maid! Also she gave a stinker of an interview about her ex-husband as they had broken off in between while engaged and tried to stop it from going into print when they made up a few days later.

Basically she has been a cry baby & always FABRICATES stories about people! Also as per her I guess sky is GOD since he can never do or say anything wrong! And ALWAYS ALWAYS the other person is to blame.

wah itni lambi history PB ki

she also had sumting wid amitabh bachhan on her show
tisha_bhatia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: guess_wh0

You are right. I am beggining to feel sorry for her now. I don,t think she expected this from the show, The woman thinks very highly of herself...which is pretty evident from all her I,me and myself posts. Also seems like she In love with her celebrity status and will go to any lengths to keep it that way. 

She probably entered the show thinking I will be myself and show the world what a "fun and positive" person I am,,,,alas she made the wrong choices and started acting like a college student in there, She is a woman of so many contradictions,..the biggest one is that she claims she in and expert in relationships and then the first thig she does once PM has her outburst is declare her unstable and seclude her!!!  She of all people should have understood her and helped her out. She tried to remotely control all the people in the house by pressuring them to stay away from her or be banished from her "group". And the list goes on and on...

She is a bully and so gets along with sky so well!! She did and encouraged bullying in the house and now she is still doing the same through twitter and the media. What goes around comes around,,,people are bullying her left right and center now. I hope she realizes how that feels and ends it right here. 

I have seen some of the messages against her and they are so nasty and mean,,,,I wish people would show some class while they try to voice their displeasure! no one should have to go through that...Hate the thought that her kids might chance upon some of it :(
harpkaur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tisha_bhatia

You are right. I am beggining to feel sorry for her now. I don,t think she expected this from the show, The woman thinks very highly of herself...which is pretty evident from all her I,me and myself posts. Also seems like she In love with her celebrity status and will go to any lengths to keep it that way. 

She probably entered the show thinking I will be myself and show the world what a "fun and positive" person I am,,,,alas she made the wrong choices and started acting like a college student in there, She is a woman of so many contradictions,..the biggest one is that she claims she in and expert in relationships and then the first thig she does once PM has her outburst is declare her unstable and seclude her!!!  She of all people should have understood her and helped her out. She tried to remotely control all the people in the house by pressuring them to stay away from her or be banished from her "group". And the list goes on and on...

She is a bully and so gets along with sky so well!! She did and encouraged bullying in the house and now she is still doing the same through twitter and the media. What goes around comes around,,,people are bullying her left right and center now. I hope she realizes how that feels and ends it right here. 

I have seen some of the messages against her and they are so nasty and mean,,,,I wish people would show some class while they try to voice their displeasure! no one should have to go through that...Hate the thought that her kids might chance upon some of it :(

i know yar...she says that she is a social service type of woman who helps others.then why didnt she help PM when she was calling her mental

now she is acting like a stupid person on twitter..seriously man i have never seen a celebrity act like this
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Well what else to expect from a job less person who is trying to get as much attention as she can before people will start ignoring her again πŸ€”
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She SO wants to go back into that house!!πŸ˜†