Members Lounge

Corrections to the Couch Potato Quiz

adutta Newbie
adutta
adutta

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

2 Corrections to the Quiz I posted ...

Questions 2 and 12

2. What connects "Kyunki Saat Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi" to the movie "Aankhen (starring Govinda)" ?

12. Which  Indian TV villain appeared in the World's first full length feature film sold online using peer-to-peer technology ?

Hi All,

This quiz is dedicated to the Indian Couch Potato. Though I dont claim myself to be one, my trivial instincts led me to pick these questions up while watching these Saas Bahu soaps. Hope you find them "challenging". Answers in a weeks time.

1. If Jassi works for Gulmohar, who works as a Secretary for the Chamatkar group of Industries.

2. What connects "Kyunki Saat Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi" to the movie "Aankhen" ?

3. Earlier KSBKBT episodes carried a special thanks to Sachin Pilgaonkar (the actor director Sachin). Why ?

4. Which fictional Radio station broadcasts at the frequency 111.1 FM ?

5. Which former Miss India contestants now play the roles of Mother in law - Daughter in law.

6. Why does Fernando Gaitam Salom's name appear on Indian Television ?

7. What connects Amar Upadhyay, Inder Kumar and Ronit Roy ?

8. Which TV Star also runs a Security Agency, Ace Security and Protection ?

9. The production house Optimystix Entertainment which produced the Indian Idol also produces a daily soap. Which one ?

10. Which television star is set to make his big screen debut in the film "Lips"?

11. Which serial had its lead going to St. Martins College ?

12. Which Current Indian TV star appeared in the World's first full length feature film sold online using peer-to-peer technology ?

13. Identify the connection - Sunidhi Chauhan - Kareena Kareena,Shreya Ghoshal - Yeh Meri Life Hai, Shaan - Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin.

14. What is the claim to fame of Colonel Raj Kapoor in the Indian television industry ?

15. Which TV stars once represented the Baroda and Sabarkantha constituencies in the Lok Sabha ?

16. Sudhir Dalvi played the patriarch "Govardhan ....." (surname would be a giveaway) in which popular Balaji soap ?

17. Which Eagle Video Film production is the most award winning show on television.

18. What connects the following BSE scrip codes wrt. Indian Television - 532299,532515 and 532529 ?

19. What is the contribution of Mr.Anil Wanvari to the Indian television industry ?

20. Connect the families with their serials - Viranis -, Agarwals -,Basus -,Wadhwas -,Suris -,Kapoors -.

Regards,

Aniruddha Dutta

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
wh@ quizErmm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top