Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Sush I totally agree about the Gupta sisters, Payal from the beginning has never blamed Khushi for her wedding being called off at the last minute. Payal has always stood by her sister and will continue to do so, their bond is strong and I love that. Buaji also deserves mention for showing her care for Khushi which is so much more than I can say for the selfish Garima who only cared about Payal not about her other daughter whose engagement was just called off.

I feel bad for Lavanya but I am not upset with Arnav, he is only now getting a better understanding of his feelings and the regret for what he put Khushi through. Like you said things are still complicated and fuzzy for Arnav, the CVs continue the baby steps with his character. Hopefully tommorow he'll be shown apologizing to Lavanya and won't be shown trying to make excuses, he's run out of those by now. Arnav can no longer hide behind this engagement excuse, he's made his feelings known.

As for Shyam, sadly his track is not coming to an end anytime soon. It looks like Mami won't be the only negative character on this show to make Payal and Khushi's lives hell, he'll be there too. I don't know how long Arnav will be kept in the dark but I have a feeling even after he learns the truth he too may keep quiet for some time before Anjali learns the truth.
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sush, your post was excellent and to the point. 
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You have raised a good point about Arnav being wrong when it comes to Lavanya! I have read some very good posts today but don't think anyone focused on this topic. You are right, Arnav is wrong and he should have thought of the consequences when someone else is involved but isn't that completely against what ASR believes in. He thinks he is GOD, so I don't think even for a second he thinks about others' feelings... happy or hurt!
Coming to La, I don't have anything against the girl. She knew what she wanted and tried her heart out. However, I completely believe that a change in a person happens whenever that person wants and opens to change. It doesn't matter how much they are influenced by the people surrounding them. That said, I think she thought she and (maybe Khushi) could influence him to change his mind about marriage but unfortunately it didn't happen and its a pity she couldn't pick up on the signals. Lets say Arnav gives a decent apology to La, will that fix anything? I am not sure. She will leave gracefully now, Im sure of that.
Continuing on Arnav's opinion on marriage and his inability to understand how people wanna spend their rest of the live with one person... I don't understand how the drama would leap to Arnav-Khushi's wedding soon like some of the forum members are speculating? Its beyond my understanding. I understand that he is realizing that she matters to him but how does that lead to marriage right off the bat?

I also liked that you mentioned the Gupta sisters' principles & morals... I like that. Although, I would have loved to see Payal say that she will accompany Khushi to RM, so that they can reveal the truth to Anjali... moral support you see...
Buaji dissapointed me today. Her being such a proponent of Shyam so far, she should have been the one that is most dissappointed in the Gupta family. She didn't even do justice at all... Shashi was more responsive when he found out before his attack!
I really enjoy your posts, makes me think😃
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hiya Sush!

Gud epi...though it had Snake dance in it...

Clever move my creep 2 save his a*s, as it was clear dat he cannot hide behind his mask for he knows very well dat Kh wil not let him go with his crocodile tears...an attempt 2 show his never ending concern for Guptas..but y was he allowed 2 talk in the first place? (thanks 2 CV's for not showing him torturing Shashiji)

I loved Payal for supporting Khushi...though her marriage may be in danger but she chose 2 support truth

Bua- yeah! this lady was responsible dat farce in the name engagement, who forced Kh...but was she the sole reason for it?! ASR also holds his share in forcing her to accept it...
I liked her cos her response was better than wat I expected

Garima- uhhh! I can accept , mothers concentrate a little more on feeble kids but not @ the cost of other!

Khushi- I loved her...She answering back Shyam (though I wanted her 2 slap him few more times😆) and watever may be the consequence she cares for trust of Raizadas...well done gal

ASR - I m repeating this everyday...I loved him...His way of showing concern (barking but sweet)...His voice crack while talking with Aman...apologizing 2 Kh only to find La...May b started realizing dat he s unfair 2 La...She may not love him, but announcing engagement and calling it off wil be a heart break...I just want her 2 call off and not ASR...

Hi Princess! Yes...the snake dance was pathetic...I called him a psychopath yesterday...but today he looked like a petty criminal...willing to touch anyones feet when caught...

Garmia is a dodo...she has disppointed me from the very beginning...she blamed Khusi last time also...

Arnav...I liked that he is concerned for Khushi...but the shine seems to be off...It is painful to see La getting hurt like this...
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sush,🤗

Today as expected was all about Guptas...why did they make it all about Payal and not kushi!

Yes loved Payal and buaji asked kushi to come out clean with Anjali...she deserves to know the truth. 
Somehow I felt the scene at Guptas lacked intensity...they let go off Shyam too easily I felt...He should have a received few more kicks!😡 And Sush yes you have a point there..what the hell did he tell buaji and Garima..kushi needs to know that as buaji is the only one aware of how Shyam was keen on getting married..he cant spin the same tale of how he was forced to get engaged because of babuji.
. One more very distressing point was why nobody showed any empathy towards kushi..her broken engagement..how miserable she would have felt when she knew the truth. Why didnt even Payal show some concern for kushi? I think the CVs just wanted to get done fast with all this and move on to the next track

Thats where Arnav comes into picture..it was appeasing to see him being genuinely concerned about kushi. His preoccupied mind..he looked sleepless😆...all worried for kushi. He is the only one at present who thinks about kushi, infact he always thinks of kushi..nothing crosses his mind. But as you said that doesnt permit him to use La like that..its high time he comes out clean with la about his feelings...I think he needs guidance there...he is a tubelight when it comes to matters of heart...like how he apologised to la after kushi pointed out his mistake..now I think La should point out his mistake and give apiece of her mind. Hopefully he opens up then and admits atleast that no point continuing with La. I loved Sana khan ..her expressions were beautiful...hopefully she gets a decent exit. 

Even I have doubt.. Arnav's last dialogue about regret ..was it for kushi or La?

-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitar

Arnav is definitely not being fair to La or to Khushi.

It is to his credit that he tried to get Khushi out of his life many times. He also made his views on love & marriage crystal clear to La, Khushi, and anybody who would listen.

He has also not experienced love before. So it is all new to hims, and he is fighting it. Fine.

Khushi has been meddling in his life and making bad things worse. For eg, La would have been safely out of the picture and in London had Khushi not lied, written love letters, & bought him the plants. Guilt made him bring La back.

When a man you are in love with looks through you, wouldn't you realise that something is awry? When he refuses to marry you, & says he does not believe in love, shouldn't you be packing your bags? What are you doing getting engaged to him? Shouldn't you be locking him in a room with you and having a serious conversation about where your life is going?

Arnav is confused, La deluded, & Khushi is well-meaning but clueless. I would credit all 3 with making their combined lives a misery.

@Sim...you make good points about shortcomings in all3 which has them in this place...I do think women tend to be harder on other women...and want to "understand" men...It is so true for us i this forum too...😃

Agreed Arnie hasn't been warm to La, but he has done completely cold things to Khushi too...may be La wants to be the "understanding" one who takes his cold nature as a given ...and not a sign of a relationship not worth keeping...

As much as I love Arnies character...past two days have  focused on a side of him that I find less than appealing...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

It is painful to see La getting hurt like this...

Dats wat I said Sush..I want her exit 2 b majestic..not all teary eyed...
She might be a pawn for his ego n philophobia or she is used to his indifference...his worries for a gal is new and rings a bell... I want him 2 realize the effect of his games and her 2 walk out...or even better get someone else for her!
msg1 thumbnail
whatever he was saying for Khushi in front of LA applies to LA as well. he keeps hurting her --- either unknowingly or uncaringly... 
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Hi Sush,🤗

Today as expected was all about Guptas...why did they make it all about Payal and not kushi!

Yes loved Payal and buaji asked kushi to come out clean with Anjali...she deserves to know the truth. 
Somehow I felt the scene at Guptas lacked intensity...they let go off Shyam too easily I felt...He should have a received few more kicks!😡 And Sush yes you have a point there..what the hell did he tell buaji and Garima..kushi needs to know that as buaji is the only one aware of how Shyam was keen on getting married..he cant spin the same tale of how he was forced to get engaged because of babuji.
. One more very distressing point was why nobody showed any empathy towards kushi..her broken engagement..how miserable she would have felt when she knew the truth. Why didnt even Payal show some concern for kushi? I think the CVs just wanted to get done fast with all this and move on to the next track

Thats where Arnav comes into picture..it was appeasing to see him being genuinely concerned about kushi. His preoccupied mind..he looked sleepless😆...all worried for kushi. He is the only one at present who thinks about kushi, infact he always thinks of kushi..nothing crosses his mind. But as you said that doesnt permit him to use La like that..its high time he comes out clean with la about his feelings...I think he needs guidance there...he is a tubelight when it comes to matters of heart...like how he apologised to la after kushi pointed out his mistake..now I think La should point out his mistake and give apiece of her mind. Hopefully he opens up then and admits atleast that no point continuing with La. I loved Sana khan ..her expressions were beautiful...hopefully she gets a decent exit. 

Even I have doubt.. Arnav's last dialogue about regret ..was it for kushi or La?

Hi Zuzi!!!🤗
Totall agree with you...Guptas let him off too easy...I wanted worse for him...I wanted them to throw his bags out ...How did they allow him to bring babuji out after all that? I hate this part...Thats what I said...unfortunately they willkeep him around...as rotten as he is...

Zu...you are so nice to our boy...yes...he needs help...All he thinks about is Khushi now a days...I wonder how his business is doing😆😆😆😆

Sana Khan looked beautiful in the yellow sari...
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post as usual Sush.

ASR has been using La as a shield between himself and Khushi for far too long. Yes, she probably should have realised long ago that he does not care for her. But it cannot absolve him of the blame either. He should let her go. Or better still she walks out after telling him a few home truths.

Am sure Anjali's mangalsutra will break before Khushi says anything. Am also sure that Shyam is not done yet. His smirk when leaving the Guptas was telling.

Good that Payal and buaji have redeemed themselves. Garima 😡