Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinit_fan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 😛
desimam thumbnail
can you please uplaod sharib/benj all song.
like 'suraj hua madham '  and 'tumse pyaar hua'Edited by desimam - 18 years ago
kodak77 thumbnail
hey everybody i am almost done with the songs u should see them uploaded aatleast by tomm. thanx for being patient
SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
Why doesnt SAPTAK's BAN KE TERA JOGI song have the ANTARA part ????
desimam thumbnail

Originally posted by: desimam

can you please uplaod sharib/benj all song.
like 'suraj hua madham '  and 'tumse pyaar hua'

did you upload above song, I am not able to see it. R U inindia can upload all shrib song of all episode  

kodak77 thumbnail
yea everybody BE PATIENT i am getting irritated with all of u 😡 i just came back from vactaion which was unplanned and my computer is being stupid so u will HAVE TO WAIT..if u cant then do it urself if u no HOW TO 😡
tonima1 thumbnail
please upload sharib n banjos song n also twinkle n vishwas plzzzzz 😃 da downloadin websyt needs 2 b updated tnx
tonima1 thumbnail
no need 2 b dat angri on us ! jus do it as soon as poss !no point bein angri ji!
kodak77 thumbnail
srry i need a little time with all the music..for some reason cooltoad wont upload any of my songs..it says that they are not in mp3 format but they are because they work on my ipod so i need some 1 to either take over rite now or every 1 will have to wait a while before i can upload the songs. ill upload them As soon as possible..thanx for ur cooperation
kodak77 thumbnail
srry i need a little time with all the music..for some reason cooltoad wont upload any of my songs..it says that they are not in mp3 format but they are because they work on my ipod so i need some 1 to either take over rite now or every 1 will have to wait a while before i can upload the songs. ill upload them As soon as possible..thanx for ur cooperation