Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey, can u plz upload march 24th songs?
gautamvyas1 thumbnail
hi , plz download songs of 24th march
kodak77 thumbnail
HEY EVERYBODY I HAVE JUST UPLOADED MOST OF THE SONGS FROM THE MARCH 23RD AND 24TH EPISODE! 😛 😛 finally it took me a while cuz i had so much work to do this week 😭 but i have done it and they r ready for downloading!
gautamvyas1 thumbnail
hi Kodak77, thank you for uploading EMEAT songs of 23 n 24th march inspite of ur busy schedule. I reqeust u onething , can u post download link like Challenge2005 ? i mean first the words of song n then singers name so that one can easily get idea which song it is . otherwise after few episodes it will be difficult to remember for members that on particular date which song was sung by artist. we all will be thankful to u.
kodak77 thumbnail
I will do that but the problem is that im in the USA and im only 15 and i dont no the names of all the songs..so some1 will have to asist me with the names of the songs sung in that episode and the couple that sang it..i might no some of the songs but not all of them..unfortunatly 😳
kodak77 thumbnail
so if anybody could help with the song names i will do that
shalalala thumbnail
It's so confusing without the tittle of the song 😕 . anyways thanx for uploading.
shalalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: kodak77

so if anybody could help with the song names i will do that

well  u can rename SharibBanjoytsna-EMAET-March24th as Mastana mausam hai - ShraibBanjyotsana.

shalalala thumbnail
Rename PrajaktaTwinkle-EMAET-March24th as Yeh pyar hai ek nasha - PrajaktaTwinkle
KiranMagi thumbnail
That is great!!
thanks for such a wonderful link...

regards,
Kiran.