kodak77 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This is a post for EMAET songs and i hope this post stays on the first page or make it a sticky. Go to Cooltoad.com then go to the hindi section in music and type in EMAET (dont type ek mein aur ek tu just type in EMAET) and you will get all the songs..that are uploaded so far

Yea..i wouldnt mind any posts u no πŸ˜‰
and there will be more songs posted as the show goes on...
http://as01.cooltoad.com/go/music?user=yorkmets31&go=1
Here is the link..ENJOYπŸ˜›
....if there is a problem with any of the songs plz report that in this forum!

Moderators if you can plz make this a sticky..id appreciate it
Edited by kodak77 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinit_fan thumbnail
thanx for the info.... πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
battosai64 thumbnail
WOW!!! πŸ˜› Thanx! I really wanted to download Raktima's song. It was soo soothing.
kodak77 thumbnail
Oh yea if any of the songs do not work i will upload them again
smiley_face23 thumbnail
hey! thnx a bunch 4 the songs!! i wuz wondering if u could upload twinkles songs from the holi hai special?? thanx
kodak77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiley_face23

hey! thnx a bunch 4 the songs!! i wuz wondering if u could upload twinkles songs from the holi hai special?? thanx

ill see wat i can doπŸ˜‰
kodak77 thumbnail
oh yea and thanx for the response..its my 1st time trying this so if some of the songs have long pauses plz excuse themEdited by kodak77 - 18 years ago
kodak77 thumbnail
yea ppl just to let u no i uploaded some holi hai special songs 😊
smiley_face23 thumbnail
hi! thnx a lot 4 uploading the holi songs....i wuz wondering if u could upload sharibs 17th march performance again as well as twinkles 16th march performance because....they only play like the first 18 secs of the song!!so if u could that would be sweet... 😊
kodak77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiley_face23

hi! thnx a lot 4 uploading the holi songs....i wuz wondering if u could upload sharibs 17th march performance again as well as twinkles 16th march performance because....they only play like the first 18 secs of the song!!so if u could that would be sweet... 😊

rele? o well ill upload them again and then see if they work