Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

It's Sahil's kid!! (Page 4)

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aniketsamant

Sounds perfect. Because when Harsh is waiting for Mohini to come back, Saahil intervenes and tells him not to be concerned for Mohini, because she never comes home on time. After this, Harsh had a small argument with Saahil. Also, the silhouettes resembles someone with really long hair, which clearly belongs to Saahil.

Hi Aniket,
Welcome to the forum first and foremost and thanks for bringing that crucial point- everyone had just forgotten about that one! You are right ! It al fits in but it's just impossible to guess why Sahil would have done such a thing!!

Eeks!

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

agree with all your reactions and this is totally stupid and there was no need to show this! I dont think such things happen anywhere in the world..

Or do they??

Arreyyy......of course they do Sukz di! Tongue

As i always say,everything in possible in Kekta land Wink LOL
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
No no Eisha...

I was wondering if such things happen in REAL life as well. As they say, fiction is inspired from real life at the end of it all!!:(
Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

No no Eisha...

I was wondering if such things happen in REAL life as well. As they say, fiction is inspired from real life at the end of it all!!:(

Nahin, i doubt so.

Even if the do happen,its all quite rare. Ye nahin ke ik family mein hee itnay saray gone cases Confused Ouch
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Lolzzz,
I was hinting towards what Sahil has done with Mohini. There have been cases of brother-in-laws sexually abusing their brother's wife just because of their lust..

but what is all THIS??? Confused
Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Lolzzz,
I was hinting towards what Sahil has done with Mohini. There have been cases of brother-in-laws sexually abusing their brother's wife just because of their lust..

but what is all THIS??? Confused

This is hardly abuse ConfusedOuch

Haven't watched the episode,but to me its more of an intentional physical relationshipOuch. Quite disgusting. I guess it runs in the family? But Sahil?!?!......**sigh** Ekta,at times really, i have no idea what shes thinkng when she thinks about such outrageous n ridiculous plotsOuch.....again and again n againOuch

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

to rittu_084,

i am just expression my opinion over this matter which i am allowed to do so. in fact, i think yes tulsi is wrong for supporting karan's relationship with tanya. but tulsi is already getting her punishments for all the decisions she's made. she always gets the punishment for whatever choices she's made wrong. when she kicked karan out of the house because of ansh? what happened? ansh raped Nandani and she had no choice but to kill her own son. she thot meera was a nice person and what did meera do? stab her in the back. now, the same thing too. she has supported tanya so she is getting a punishment for all of this.

if tanya has sacrificed hasn't nandani done so the same? and what sacrifcies are you talking about?

-Are you talking about the sacrifice of giving up bhoomi to nandani when she used to meet bhoomi behind Nandani's back and karan as well?

-ARe you talking about the time when Tanya told Meera that she doesnt care if Nandani dies as long as Karan is safe?

-Are you talking about the time when she went to jail before Nandani already having permission? if she was such a good friend, she would have told Nandani about getting permission so Nandani can break her fast FIRST.

-Are you talking about the time when she shamefully tried coming to close to Karan despite knowing he loves Nandani only

-ARe you talking about the time when she would cry in front of karan about her broken dreams when she knew all along that Karan loves Nandani only?

-ARe you talking about the time when they all taught Bhoomi to call her maa?

-ARe you talking about the time when she was hell-determined to tell nandani the truth about her marriage to karan when she knew it could send Nandani back into coma?

But i forgot, tanya is considerd the good bahu right now which is sickening if you ask me. And what shocks me more is of how Ganga-Damini participated in helping her in all of these moves not caring about how nandani will feel.

whoever has supported tanya is wrong because first of all, she isn't even his wife. i'm surprised that the so-called virani family which is good on its principles supported a second marriage which is by law in hinduism WRONG and sinful. and mind you, nandani has supported ganga so many times but what has ganga done? she has only encouraged tanya and in fact, have put nandani to the backside.

its my opinion, so don't tell me if am wrong. do you understand? this is a forum and just like other members of this forum, i am also posting my views. i am not here to cause any fights but to post my own views which is allowed as long as its no attacks. and mind you, i am only pointing out the so-called sacrifices tanya has made.

if you ask me, at least mandira is good in comparison because mandira does it from the front and tanya does it only from the back.

as for the ganga-sahil issue, feel bad for her, i honestly do. but i think she's just getting the punishment she deserves for helping tanya out and encouraging tanya to go ahead with her relationship with karan. ismple.

Originally posted by rittu_084

desiflavour101 wrote:-

it suits ganga fit and perfect if u ask me. she encouraged tanya to stay in that house not caring that nandani is karan's wife and nandani loves karan, when nandani stood up for her against damini and savita. punishment fit perfect. now ganga will realize how much hurt and pain nandani had gone through because of their insistence on having tanya marry karan.

Please desiflavour101 !
U R getting too personal on Nandini.If Ganga supported Karan-Tanya relationship, then Tulsi also supported them. Why dont U want Mihir to sleep with that Meera to make her pregnant with his child so that Tulsi will also feel the same pain which Nandini felt.
Tanya sacrificed a lot for BHOOMI & NANDINI but can U tell me how much sacrifice Mohini has done for Ganga. Moreover,Karan & Tanya were married but not Saahil & Mohini.Nandini accepted Tanya on her own will becoz she knew Tanya has done a lot for BHOOMI, even more than her.So there no question arises for Nandini to feel any pain regarding Karan-Tanya relation.

In this show,apart from Tulsi, Ganga is the only person who is always 100% right from the very beginning, not even Karan-Nandini.
If Ganga will leave Saahil for her self-respect, then it is not surprising. After all,she has the right to take her own decisions.

--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Eisha and Sukhi u have already written the comments that were coming to my mind while i was reading this post.

The only comment that i will make is with the way things r going next generation of Viranis will mostly be of "Najaiz" children. So maybe after the leap the couple of words that come up the most in this generation "PARAMPARA" and "SANSKAR" will not be heard anymore.

I guess as the leap is going to take place in early April so hopefully Ekta will not be able to drag this sickening track very long.

Go to top