Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

can't wait to watch this, its so funny. sukhi thanks yaar, this is definitely hilarious at the same time soooooooooooooooooo ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

sammu

lol..i agree...it's disgusting and funny at the same timeπŸ˜†

desiflavour101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

actually you don't seem to remember last year and previous month's episodes. where ganga and damini constantly told tanya to get closer to karan and even told her not to talk about nandani in front of them. WORSE, they were the ones who encouraged tanya to stay in shantiniketan and they forced karan to agree to marry. ganga wanted a child so bad, why couldn't she take care of bhoomi while nandani was in coma???

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

wot du mean nandini heself wanted tanya to stay with karan and vice versa so i dunno wot  ur on abut and neways if nandini wanted this to happen its not gangas fault that she is caring and wants tanya to be happy as well

sweet_mita thumbnail
Ekta becomes mad.In today's episide they showed that it is Saahil's child. 🀒 🀒
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this is digusting, i don't think it's true, having seen ektaa's serial for so many years, i think this is just to put some excitement in the show, it will be someone else child, knowing mohini's character ; she had so many husbands before harsh, so perhaps she has found a new prey.
Lady In Pink thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGG Sukhi diiiiii!!!!!!! 😲

Im too shocked to react.Sahil n Mohini!?!?!? Yuck!

Mohini ,apparently,threw up in yesterdays episode,with this latest story line,does Ekta want us to throw up as well? 🀒 🀒

Disgusting 🀒

Mohini u can understand,but SAHIL!?!?!

Thumbs down KektA! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with all your reactions and this is totally stupid and there was no need to show this! I dont think such things happen anywhere in the world..

Or do they?? πŸ˜•
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
desiflavour101 wrote:-

it suits ganga fit and perfect if u ask me. she encouraged tanya to stay in that house not caring that nandani is karan's wife and nandani loves karan, when nandani stood up for her against damini and savita. punishment fit perfect. now ganga will realize how much hurt and pain nandani had gone through because of their insistence on having tanya marry karan.

Please desiflavour101 !
U R getting too personal on Nandini.If Ganga supported Karan-Tanya relationship, then Tulsi also supported them. Why dont U want Mihir to sleep with that Meera to make her pregnant with his child so that Tulsi will also feel the same pain which Nandini felt.
Tanya sacrificed a lot for BHOOMI & NANDINI but can U tell me how much sacrifice Mohini has done for Ganga. Moreover,Karan & Tanya were married but not Saahil & Mohini.Nandini accepted Tanya on her own will becoz she knew Tanya has done a lot for BHOOMI, even more than her.So there no question arises for Nandini to feel any pain regarding Karan-Tanya relation.

In this show,apart from Tulsi, Ganga is the only person who is always 100% right from the very beginning, not even Karan-Nandini.
If Ganga will leave Saahil for her self-respect, then it is not surprising. After all,she has the right to take her own decisions.
Sasha4eva thumbnail
OMG, that is really sick if it actually turns out to be sahil's kid. plain sick. πŸ˜•
aniketsamant thumbnail
Sounds perfect. Because when Harsh is waiting for Mohini to come back, Saahil intervenes and tells him not to be concerned for Mohini, because she never comes home on time. After this, Harsh had a small argument with Saahil. Also, the silhouettes resembles someone with really long hair, which clearly belongs to Saahil.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aniketsamant

Sounds perfect. Because when Harsh is waiting for Mohini to come back, Saahil intervenes and tells him not to be concerned for Mohini, because she never comes home on time. After this, Harsh had a small argument with Saahil. Also, the silhouettes resembles someone with really long hair, which clearly belongs to Saahil.

Hi Aniket,
Welcome to the forum first and foremost and thanks for bringing that crucial point- everyone had just forgotten about that one! You are right ! It al fits in but it's just impossible to guess why Sahil would have done such a thing!!

Eeks!