Amar or Shonali - who will survive the eviction? - Page 3

Poll Question :

Who do you think will survive this week's eviction?

Poll Choice
I want Amar & he will survive
I want Shonali & she will survive
I want Amar but Shonali will survive
I want Shonali but Amar will survive
Both should stay
Both should leave
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
I'd like her to stay for 2 main reasons:
1. Sky is convinced that Shonali will leave because she somehow insulted him and wronged him. I want his "bhram" to break.
2. Although Shonali isn't exactly against Sky's wrong doings, she isn't entirely with him either. Amar has switched teams and has gone to the extent of ganging up on others who are against Sky. Frankly if he survives this week, Sky will automatically nominate him with Sid next week.

So it's just a matter of Shonali being the better choice at the moment. Seems like more people are favouring her this week and we just have to wait and see.
i always had my doubts but after mehek's eviction...i am a 100% sure that votes have nothing to do with actual eviction...so keeping that in mind...i am thinking that BB would like to maintain the balance of  power...if Shonali will go out...it will be a one sided game...if sho will be there and amar goes out the power would be almost balanced...and up till now...BB has tried to avoid the show getting one sided...so going by that logic...i think amar would be out...we will see what happens though...
Simplypurple I wrote few points on why I think Shonali should and needs to stay for the betterment of the game and interest and balance. Its here. Certain points were for fun but some were serious
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2403022&TPN=2

Edited by mastipartner - 12 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

i always had my doubts but after mehek's eviction...i am a 100% sure that votes have nothing to do with actual eviction...so keeping that in mind...i am thinking that BB would like to maintain the balance of  power...if Shonali will go out...it will be a one sided game...if sho will be there and amar goes out the power would be almost balanced...and up till now...BB has tried to avoid the show getting one sided...so going by that logic...i think amar would be out...we will see what happens though...

There's one more reason why I'm starting to get the feeling that Shonali will survive. I feel that they will save Shonali to try and disprove any theories of meddling with the votes in Mehek's case. If Shonali departs this week, everyone will ask BB how that happened if she got more votes than even Mehek who was extremely popular at the time. So if Shonali survives, BB is manipulating the votes for their so-called reputation.
Shonali should stay I hope she survives.
I think Shonali will survive this week. Edited by Nishita123 - 12 years ago
Guess dis week's elimination will not at all be shocking as both Sho nd Amar r equally placed nd neither or d 2s eviction will be shocking except maybe 4 their respective fans.😆
i want sho to stay and amar to go
We cant's say anything rite now.What BB is going to do?When mahek can go then...She was nominated pratically every week except when she was captain and i forgot one contstant saved her from nomination.In spite of that she got the highest vote all thee time and now evicted that to against shonali and sidd.So anything can happen.Amar has more fan followers let us see.
I hate shonlis eik eik smile.Irritating.