Shaheen786 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Right now they've shown Kamal and Trishna been -ve and sending Parvati to the mental asylum by fooling her into thinking Om is alive. (i live in uk and its behind india)

Now i'm reading the india's update and they're showing that Kamal is +ve.

Shaheen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah, they were forced to do all that coz someone has kidnapped shruti and sameer and want paro to go mental asylum b4 they release them. let me know if u wanna no who the kidnappers are...but suffice to say that kamal and trishna are +ve.
Sasha4eva thumbnail
Yeh and that kidnapper was sasha, he forced kamal, and made him make parvati mental and send her to the asylum. and kamal only did this as he wanted to save shruti, and so did trishna. The first kidnapper was sasha, but shruti got kindnapped twice, the second kidnapper hasnt been disclosed yet. And then when parvati finds out the whole truth she forgives kamal and trishna, so now they both are wid parvati.

Hope it helps????? Edited by Sasha4eva - 18 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yup yup they were being blackmailed they arent -ve really but are acting yaar actor acting in a serial that they are acting 😆
shahidlover24 thumbnail
ahaha....ya....but I think they actually might be negative....i mean they could be behind the second kidnapping 😕
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh man i really hope not 😕
nasreen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey,
had a feeling that it was sasha, me and my mum are crying in the uk that kamal is doing to this to parvati, hope that they are not behind the second one!!!
Sasha4eva thumbnail
true, could be pallavi, man its really irratating the fact that they are dragging it sooo much this kidnapper storyline. 😕
dures thumbnail
thanx 4 telling whats happening
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
everyone knows as it was out a while ago the second kidnapper is gayatri