India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Real Facts About Kkusum

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Ok...some people are really making me mad...let me make some things clear here...

Esha and Abhay were never married.  Yes they had an affair, but they knew what condoms and birth control were.  They were only engaged.  But that broke off because Abhay said to Kkusum that he only needed her and didn't need Esha, and she overheard and broke it off. Esha only married Puri.  I can't remember his first name, but that's his last name.  I think he died or something, I don't know.  But from what I know, Esha had a son from Puri. Vidhi is not Esha's daughter because she didn't have a daughter, she had a SON!!!! Garv calls Esha bari mom because she's his godmother.  Now don't ask how can she be his godmother.  Maybe she knew his parents for a long time and made Esha a nanny or something.  Maybe she took care of him because maybe there was some majboori.  But please don't say how can she be his godmother.  Some people make people godparents when their kids are born! The only three women Abhay married are Kkusum, Taashu and Mahi.  Let me make myself clear...HE DID NOT MARRY ESHA.
  • Garv, Kali, and Kumud are not brother and sister.  Kali and Kumud, yes they are half sisters.  But Garv has no relation with Kali and Kumud because ABHAY DIDN'T HAVE A KID WITH ESHA.  For one thing, Esha and not Garv's real mom.  Atleast we don't know that yet.  Just because he calls her Badi Mom doesn't make her his mom, and doesn't make Abhay Kapoor his son!  You all just want that to happen because you just want to make fun of Abhay and how he has one kid from every woman he's ever been with.  It's actually not even confirmed if Trishul is Abhay's son.  The only two kids who are confirmed that they are his kids are Kumud and Kali.  Trishul and Vidhi are like no bodies right now.  No one knows (except Ekta Kapoor) who the heck they are and what the heck they want from Abhay Kapoor.

If more come in my mind, I'll add them.  But please please please before you write something please think about it and make sure it's right.  Please don't just blab here this forum is to talk about Kkusum and it's true facts, not just some stupid information that doesn't make sense.  I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but really I'm starting to get ticked off.  Please don't take it wrongly.

Edited by sumaira.daud - 29 March 2005 at 5:14pm

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
non offence taken but i already know this but some ppl r sayin n postin things th@ suggest differently to this so sai has said 2 write down the source 2 so th@ other ppl can c 4 themselves
saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
sumaira.daud i unerstand that u like Kkusum very much i used to love Kkusum too but after stupid changes ekta made i m fed up of it n she is keep on stretching the serial day by day thats y i dont watch it anymore wat ever i read here i just comment on that....I m sorry if i offended u...i had no intention of doing that 
sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

All I wanted to say was people keep on saying "oooooo abhay has like fifty billion kids tee hee hee" and laugh about it when it's not really funny...it's sort of stupid...like they keep on repeating over and over again "esha and abhay had a kid together" when they didn't and ggrrrrr it just makes me mad...sorry but yea...

nss526 Groupbie
nss526
nss526

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Exactly. I don't think Trishul is Abhay's son after all.

And even if Esha and Abhay had a baby then it couldn't be Vidhi because she would be much older than Kumud and Kali and all them.

I bet Trishul is just Tashu's son and Tashu lied to him just to get revenge of the Kapoor family.

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Trishul is not abhays son, becuz he was only a mohra from tashu, and tashu doesn't want to use her own son for sum reason. i agree sumaira. ur facts are right, but esha might had adopted vidhi, and used her against abhay just like tashu is doing.
samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Esha and Abhay were never married.................................

still they could have a child together and I think they do, but it's not Garv. Kekta showed Garv's parents and sister at the wedding. It's very gross to think he married his own sister. Kekta won't risk her money by violating Indian culture. Have you noticed she always kills babies of unmarried girls?There's no Esha now in the show, so lets forget about her son.

I can

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
they didn't have a child together tho...because it was never revealed before...she's gotta be someone elses child...or even not...she could be the child of someone else who's enemies with the Kapoor family...for example someone said it could be Ajay Malia's daughter...maybe he got married and Vidhi is the outcome of that...if Esha and Abhay had Vidhi she would be a lot older than Kumud and Kali because their affair was over long before they were born...so it is not possible...Vidhi is at almost the same age as Kumud...yes ok she can be adopted by Esha...but she's definitly not Abhay and Esha's child...she's too young for that...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top