•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

i dont understand whats going on in paalkhi.......is palak going to marry daksh or what?? why is everybody against them?? im so confused!!! and does daksh know that Maa is behind all this, and that pranjal is actually fine??

please help me im lost! 😕

Yeah I know this is a confusing process. So this is what happened Palak killed Pranjal and after Pranjal died there was this whole court thing going on about who is beig guilty for this. First Daksh says he did it and he ends up in jail, next Palak saved him and said she did it, so they had a hearing and then Sushma comes saves both of them sayin that she killed Pranjal and not Palak and Daksh. So Sushma gets arrested for it, this is when the drama starts. Ck is mad at Palak for had happened btu Daksh kept on saving her, but one day it got mixed up but them back to normal. Ck now has a new girlfriend named Mohini who he ends up marrying. She is the new twist in the story. She and Keshvi are planning something to find ways to drive Palak out of the house. But for now their plan failed. PS: Daksh and Palak get married right before CK and Mohini and now Sushma is mental and I think she is dead or going to die, unless Daksh and Palak do something

Thanks For Helping her out Sneha!!😉

Thats what is currently happening in India. We also have updates from:

Canada/USA

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/151460

UK

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/152311

Hope that helped and the updates from India are posted regularly and videos on Saturday and Sunday.

Hope that Helps,

Gurprit

(Cool Viewbie of Paalkhi Forum)

Originally posted by Vinit_rocks1992

No problem gurprit. I am just in a different account.

Sneha

o okay!!😕😳

Originally posted by sweetest_taboo

thank you very much!!!!

No Problem...if you have any other questions just visit the links i stated above😃