India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

'Actresses talk openly about love life'

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hrishita Bhatt has become bold. Well, that's what her forthcoming film Jigyasa suggests. The actress gets candid as she talks about love life, casting couch reality and more...

Your forthcoming film Jigyasa is based on the casting couch phenomena in the industry. Have you ever been a victim of it personally?
Not at all. I have done various stage shows, modelling and ads before entering films but I have never experienced anything like that. In fact, for making a film lot of masala is required so lots of things in the movie are fictional. It's a story of a woman's struggle to reach the top in Bollywood.

Have you exposed a lot in the film? What is your take on skin shows?
I have not exposed much in the film. There are some revealing shots but they are within decent limits. As far as exposure is concerned, I think I should expose considering the need of the film. I don't want to do a film just for exposure.

According to rumor mills, you are playing the character of Anarkali in the remake of Mughal-e-Azam. How true is it?
It is not true at all. I don't believe in remakes. I am of the view that you can't recreate the original. I will not work in any of the remakes be it small or big filmmaker.

Most actresses hide their private life from the media. What is the status of your love life?
I am single and don't have anyone in my life now. There are small crushes that keep happening but that is not something I should talk about. I don't believe that actresses hide their affairs. Today, things have changed a lot. Actresses talk openly about their love life and I will also do the same when I fall in love.

Aries23 IF-Stunnerz
Aries23
Aries23

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:46am | IP Logged
thx
marissa Groupbie
marissa
marissa

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
thnx
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top