India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Judges too harsh on Karu (Page 2)

Shakstar IF-Rockerz
Shakstar
Shakstar

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Karunya is simply the best and he has raised the bar to such a standard that even the judges expect more and more frm him...

keep up the gr8 work Karu!! Clap Clap Clap

nandipandi15 IF-Dazzler
nandipandi15
nandipandi15

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
the judges adore karu...its a known fact...i personally think a little too much...hes starting to annoy me but the judges love him
babli1 Senior Member
babli1
babli1

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
i dont think judges were harsh on Sonu...they over expect from him...
abhi_rox Senior Member
abhi_rox
abhi_rox

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshmm

Originally posted by malathi2100

I saw Monday's gala a few times and frankly felt that the comments were not fair.

For the first song Karu sang Anu Malik said his voice sat for the word Gum or something... You hear the song a few times and cannt even feel it... so minor not worth nit picking. He did not even loose sur AT ALL...

That in mind... Sandeep's aalap was so bad (or non-existent) in the first song... When Sandy and Anuj make so many mistakes (of course much fewer than before) and are having trouble in getting just the sur right... I think it is unfair to be so harsh on Karu when he has sung flawlessly in terms of sur.

Also Sonu saying 'mujhe dar hai ki aap chad jayenge' etc... just doesnot help either... From karu's track record... as he does not get enough votes this may just hurt him...

Hi Malathi,

I guess its ok to say that judges were a little harsh on Karu, but lets not drag Sandy and Anuj into this. They have done well this time , they improved a lot and plus they are good people, so lets just focus on judges comments on Karu.

What say?

well said Clap
lets not pull sandeep and anuj into this
this has ben both their best performances
i actually liked all equally
anuj was fab as well
and sandeep was better than ever
karunya was superb as ever
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malathi2100

I saw Monday's gala a few times and frankly felt that the comments were not fair.

For the first song Karu sang Anu Malik said his voice sat for the word Gum or something... You hear the song a few times and cannt even feel it... so minor not worth nit picking.  He did not even loose sur AT ALL...

That in mind... Sandeep's aalap was so bad (or non-existent) in the first song... When Sandy and Anuj make so many mistakes (of course much fewer than before)  and are having trouble in getting just the sur right... I think it is unfair to be so harsh on Karu when he has sung flawlessly in terms of sur.

Also Sonu saying 'mujhe dar hai ki aap chad jayenge'  etc... just doesnot help either... From karu's track record... as he does not get enough votes this may just hurt him...

i agree,but when a very perfect person makes a minor microscopic mistake the judges have problems biciz they dont want to lose karunya and they want him to be alwayz 100 percent.the judges were not taking side.anuj and sandeep were only BETTER not the BEST!!!

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
vote for karunya as he is a diamond
mythsvaz Newbie
mythsvaz
mythsvaz

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:00am | IP Logged
of course Karunya is a jewel in a crown. Other two singers cannot even be matched to Karu. Yes, the other two were better but not B E S T........
avtab IF-Dazzler
avtab
avtab

PRC’s most helpful (Vaishali)

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:13am | IP Logged
karu is the kahinur Wink

Go to top