Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

awwwww SS...lmao..its only 1 scene (Page 3)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by Dimdim

THanks Buffie.
I always thought SS was pretty. And I like Bhoomi too.
Hmmmm waiting for Nomi to put the video now....

Dimdim

madhu di, even SS has her good and bad days...and today was SS' good day....she always does not look this pretty but today she looked stunningClapClapClap...infact when sanda stare at each other, ss looked better than apu..its always the other way round....but today, unusually, it was ss who looked better

look who is saying all this..our Buffie...seems yur siggy is taking over you brain and heart now...LOL

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Originally posted by a4j4ever

Originally posted by nsdp

Originally posted by tina59

well well well wasn't this expected lloks like someones prediction abt flashback sizzling scenes between ss and AA are going to come true Wink

i knew they wouldnt keep one episode fully happy....they have to bring in some twist to it ...anway will b inetersting to watch all 3 in one frame

thanks buffie....well i am not sure the staring was unnecessary...iam sure that ss would have a part of armans past and they would come to it soon

i am sure of that...wow jassi and arman and SS .....i have to wtch it soon

I suspect that little girl is Armaan and SS's daughter. Eventually, Jassi and Armaan will adopt her.

kyaaa?are we watching too much ekta...Cry

yeah sharmi.....they did hint today...armaan asked jassi as to "how would you feel if i love any other"..and jassi was like"i cannot stand to see you   with anohter...."....yayyyyyyyyyyyy....jjkn dragged....so maybe vedika is ss and armaan's child from a one night stand during the days armaan was philanderingOuch

Buffer Groupbie
Buffer
Buffer

It seems that SS is mallika & the child belongs to Armaan. Lets see. I am sure she has some significant role to play. she wont enter doing just nothing. Lets wait for tommorrow.
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Buffer

It seems that SS is mallika & the child belongs to Armaan. Lets see. I am sure she has some significant role to play. she wont enter doing just nothing. Lets wait for tommorrow.

SS as Mallika??!!!!

Yes....i can imagine her chasing Mona..i mean Jassi...with a knife again!LOL

SS did look pretty but was made up to the nines and had on too much jewellery for the time of day. I think MOna lookd much more simple and elegant.

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:39am | IP Logged
yeah isn't it obvious tht the child and SS are part of armns past ,u know when he was a casanova and now starts the hide and seek where arman will smeak in and out and jassi will get suspicious and one fine day she will see arman with the lady and the child and all hell breaks loose and almost get divorced or jassi decides to leave arman or even better ,jassi tries to unite Arman with his child and rightfully accept the mother as his wife and she leaves them forever Wink
howz that ...donr be surprised if this happens coz jassi jaisi koi nahin,they have to show her mahaantha afterall
moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by a4j4ever

Originally posted by nsdp

Originally posted by tina59

well well well wasn't this expected lloks like someones prediction abt flashback sizzling scenes between ss and AA are going to come true Wink

i knew they wouldnt keep one episode fully happy....they have to bring in some twist to it ...anway will b inetersting to watch all 3 in one frame

thanks buffie....well i am not sure the staring was unnecessary...iam sure that ss would have a part of armans past and they would come to it soon

i am sure of that...wow jassi and arman and SS .....i have to wtch it soon

I suspect that little girl is Armaan and SS's daughter. Eventually, Jassi and Armaan will adopt her.

kyaaa?are we watching too much ekta...Cry

yeah sharmi.....they did hint today...armaan asked jassi as to "how would you feel if i love any other"..and jassi was like"i cannot stand to see you   with anohter...."....yayyyyyyyyyyyy....jjkn dragged....so maybe vedika is ss and armaan's child from a one night stand during the days armaan was philanderingOuch

Gaaaahh..i totally agreeOuch..now SandA will be overwhelmed and will have a chance of praticing on how to be mummy and daddyDeadDeadDead..SandA scenes will only involve romantic flashbacks, good memory and emotional scenesDeadDeadDead..great..just greatDead

Just make this into Virani parivaar, why don't cha!AngryDeadAngry..Armaan is Tulsi maya's dear son, and Ganga is his bored beloved patniDeadDeadDead..together they make Armaan aur GangaDeadDeadDead..and their speciallity is romantic scenesDead

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Dimdim

THanks Buffie.
I always thought SS was pretty. And I like Bhoomi too.
Hmmmm waiting for Nomi to put the video now....

Dimdim

madhu di, even SS has her good and bad days...and today was SS' good day....she always does not look this pretty but today she looked stunningClapClapClap...infact when sanda stare at each other, ss looked better than apu..its always the other way round....but today, unusually, it was ss who looked better

look who is saying all this..our Buffie...seems yur siggy is taking over you brain and heart now...LOL

why not give credit where its dueWink

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:52am | IP Logged
MAINE KAHA THA NA?! only a cameo LOL

thanks though Tongue

Go to top