Bigg Boss Season 5

Farah Khan is Sky's ex

m134_99 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry if this is already posted but I didn't know that Farah khan is Sky's ex. There are few articles talking about it if you google it. e.g http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/25836.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah that is true...
I remember Sky once said in an interview that Farah left him becoz he was too naive...
I fear, it was his so nice nature🤪
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No girl would want to be with a filthy guy who holds double standards.

No wonder he is still unmarried. 🤢
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

made fo eachother

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ Unfortunately I can't see that.

Who is his current gf?
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lippi

No girl would want to be with a filthy guy who holds double standards.

No wonder he is still unmarried. 🤢

Well such strong hate comments just by watching a mere reality show that shows- 45 min of the 24 hours that he lives in the house- doesn't say much about sky but says much about your judgement making process
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

Well such strong hate comments just by watching a mere reality show that shows- 45 min of the 24 hours that he lives in the house- doesn't say much about sky but says much about your judgement making process

The same thing applies to you and all the others who talk ONLY negative stuff about Mahek too...doesn't it??
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

45 minutes a day is enough to judge a person's character. If someone is only seen shouting, screaming, bitching, scheming, then its safe to say that the person's true nature is like that.

Nobody will remember Aanchal Kumar  as filthy, uncouth, loud mouth because we only saw her as quiet, calm, chirpy and classy. Yet, we only saw 5-10 minutes or less of her everyday last year. That much time was enough to know that Aanchal is a dignified, graceful lady. Just like 45 minutes is enough to know the pile of filth that is Sky. 

Well similar  can be said about mehak chahal who is fake drama queen in the whole show she survuve fighting with people and playing abla nari cards, I never saw her entertaining n making people laugh but she was busy provoking  , instigating people . List is long  even before sky came she was fighting with people . So I can form my opinion on her watching her every single days in those 45 mins as well . But I will not..BZ THIS IS  A GAME SHOW...SO Relax n atleast Confine your hatred to some limits
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soap_fan

The same thing applies to you and all the others who talk ONLY negative stuff about Mahek too...doesn't it??

Then why don't U show that difference dear, u are doing the same. Charity begins at home😉😆
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Those who are judging sky and saying crap about his past life without knowing the facts. Do you guys will mind If I talk about mehak's past n pass judgment about it as well ?? Will u all whine then or take it sportingly. 😃