Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 90)

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Nihira rocks.

Good morning everyone.

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Shubh Prabhat, Amogh and everyone. Smile
X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Deepak, kidhar gaayab ho raha hai?
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amogh8188

Kya, kaun, kidhar? Confused

shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amogh8188

GoodMorning Amogh and Deepak... though its evening for you guys, its morning for me!!!   Wink Smile

Where is our dear friend Saniya?  We're really missing her Ouch

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Hi Vinaya ji,

Main to office se bas nikalne hi wala hoon, yay! Big smile

Hey Saniya, Tum Chhupi Ho Kahan...Main Tadapta Yahan. Tongue
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 6:48am | IP Logged

These articles on Nihira were posted by Salilu in SRGMP section. Thanks to him for reminding us about some beautiful memories of Challenge 2005...

Originally posted by salilu

Reminds me of some of the nicest topics started by Nihira's fans that I mentioned. Here they are

Originally posted by nonny

Happy Birthday Nihira, our Wondergirl

Posted: 09 December 2005 at 12:54pm

Guys, Nihira's b'day is on the 10th of Dec actually & since it is already that in India...am posting this in advance.We have a lot of our forum members based in India who can wish her accordingly in this thread.

So get set ....the clock strikes 12, the glitterati in full form....the Cinderella steps into the ball & the party is in full swing.....go Nihira! Ya,ya, it's all in my mind right now but a few yrs down the line this is how it is going to be for her, Miss Dedication Personified....the works & all. As if she deserves any less, she has a world of ready wealth,our minds & hearts to bless.

Well, what can I say...she sings...I hear a thousand melodies...music which float in from a magic realm & float out again into unfathomable space.The perfection of tranquil ease reigns without a rival.....Nihira is a solitary genius who sings artlessly as a bird & it takes the listener across a melodious tapestry that defies expectation.She has a stripped - down simplicity yet is a Goumet's delight amidst an ordinary platter.We gorge on the sumptuous musical spread to feed our insatiable appetite.....a delectable dining experience at that.

Her soulful rendition is a legendary potion that grants the imbiber eternal life.So let us savour the ambrosia & quench our thirst while we can.
Here's wishing our fav gal Nihira on her special day.....celebrating love, life & success so rightfully deserved!.....u are a star by u'r own rights....the world is waiting for u to take it by storm.....u go girl!

Originally posted by N Sinha

Nihira has blessings of Sarswati

Posted: 01 January 2006 at 6:28am

Those who have been seeing Nihira since some time now( in Aao Jhume Gaaein) would know that not losing sur is not new to her. When I read comments like "she looks expressionless, she is arrogant etc' I feel totally puzzled. What are we looking for...??
Way back in 1995 when Salilda died, Lataji sang a song remembering him from film Maya(1961) on doordarshan: tasveer teri dil me', this song has extremes of range, from the landing note to one octave up & down there is hardly any note which has not been used .... she looked like a stone while concentrating...there is no otherway these songs can be sung..!
Singers singing with eyes closed & fully focussed about singing are rarity today..I note there are many members who are music students..
I'm sure they will confirm that it takes years of riyaaz & blessings of Ma Sarswati(Goddess of music) so that one doesn't miss sur.
Ustad. Bade Ghulam Ali Khan once said of Lata Mangeshkar, "Kambakht, galti se bhi sur kharab nahi karti", same holds true for Nihira.
I think inability to control excitement & losing focus is most common reason(for trained voice) for going besura... hormonal response under stress/excitement can completely unsettle vocal cords.
Ujjaini is best example of this...
This is a singing contest & sur should be first consideration nothing else..
While other singers have suffered from common cold (which eliminated Keka), fever & fainting episodes, Nihira's sureela safar continues unabated...this is purely because of her focus & discipline
Go Miles Nihira...

Originally posted by N Sinha

Nihira & 2 octave singing:

Posted: 21 December 2005 at 12:08pm

Remember Nihira's 2 octave singing of Hare Rama Hare Krishna.??
Is singing at 2 octaves difficult, my 2 cents:
while 2 octave singing needs a good range control, It can be more difficult to sing a song with various crescendos: rising tempo & hitting low........without a time frame, latter needs very good breath control & superb modulation. In fact most of the imes it would be more difficult to sing latter than former.
Rangeela re was more difficult than HRHK, but somehow, latter got hyped more. While Nihira is flawless in most of the songs in terms of both range control & voice modulation, Himani's Kache dhaage was also quite good in this respect. There are other singers also who have this capability & need appreciation.
Hema is master of this art..I've seen him doing this quite a few times.
Credit also goes to ID who has consistently guided her in song selection very well.
Please note that this thread is purely to discuss a technical issue.

Originally posted by saregama

Nihira - The Legend

Posted: 06 January 2006 at 6:17pm

This is all to those who are honest music lovers, Very well experienced in music and all Nihira fans. This is for your reading..............

Guys...............Nihira has been getting less votes despite her best singing. She has been one of the best singer with perfect control over sur, taal, rhythm etc. And her choice of songs have also been tremendous. But the problem is that she has been the second lowest this week. I have seen that there is no problem in her singing abilities. She is the perfectionist among all this contestants and only a honest music lover or a person who is experienced can understand and choose for Nihira.

So lets pray that she wins. But suppose if she doesnot win, then I would hope for her that before stepping out she sings the most beautiful and difficult song and then gets eliminated..........thats the spirit.

But one thing is for sure that the way she has maintained her level and has set a high standard in music, will not go anywhere and that itself will be her victory....

This mentometer, publicmeter and voting and whatever, this are all stupid things but a real talent she has, that will not go anywhere and that itself says that she is 100/100 girl.

But I am very sure guys if you think positive, Nihira is definitely going to wih and rock the show. But yes there should be some classical round. I have requested this to Zeetv for this classical round and I am sure Nihira will rock inthis because she is best at it as she has complete control over her sur which plays major role in singing.

Cheers

And one from me---

Originally posted by salilu

In Support of Nihira

Posted: 06 December 2005 at 5:59pm

OK folks, take my words. Five to ten years from now Nihira will be singing more songs for movies than rest all the finalists put together, whether she wins the C2005 or not.

Why 5-10 years? It takes time even for an extremely talented newcomer to establish. It took nearly 10 years for Alka Yagnik to become an established singer since the time she sang "mere angane mein tumhara kya kam hai" for Lawaaris. It took nearly the same time for Kavitha to become an established singer since the time she was singing regularly on Mumbai doordarshan (in late 70s - early 80s)

Why Nihira only? Well as HR said in one of the episodes -- "Nihira is already in the league of Sunidhi Chauhan and Shreay Goshal. Other singers competing in C2005 with her is like 5th graders competing with a 10th grader". That says everything. She is way ahead of everyone else and is absolutely ready to go for film playback singing.

What about others? There have been many who won one or multiple SRGPM contests in the past -- Ronkini Gupta, Hrishikesh Ranade, Arpita Mukherjee, Rahul Saxena. Where are they today? Not every winner/finalist will become a lead singer because he/she may be the best in that lot but still not good enough. He/She may bag a song here and there but may not have the all the necessary ingredients for becoming a lead singer (like Sonu or Alka). I think most of the finalists are like the past winners who (the past winners) were just best in the lot. Nihira is the only one who has in her much much more than just the best in the lot.

NIHIRA ROCKS AND SHE WILL ROCK THE INDUSTRY!!!

... More memories... Challenge singers visit Sanjay Leela Bhansali at his home!!

HEY, DO YOU GUYS REALIZE WE ARE GOING TO REACH 100 PAGES TODAY ???????

Edited by shesthebest - 27 April 2006 at 6:54am
X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Vinayaji we need some special pics for the 100th page Smile

Go to top