Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 87)

shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Welcome Shawn, lilyrose, Marble & Genz_crusader to Nihira Fanclub. Hope to see you more often here.

Tongue

Hi, let me also join SS in welcoming you guys to Nihira Fan Club.  We'll try and add your names to the list soon. 

Originally posted by sonyaee

Thanks for the beautiful pictures!

Your welcome sonyaee... glad you liked them Smile

I'm copying a post made by Surpremi in the SRGMP section about Nihira's Concert tour. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=265626

Originally posted by Surpremi

Hi guys:

As you all know my all time favorite is Nihira - my Blue Diamond !!  I am enlisting her upcoming shows as a lot of you have asked me for it.  She will be with me on or about 16 and 17 July so I will try to have her address questions under my ID so please make a note of that.  I have never been on the chat line but maybe someone can tell me how and I can give Nihira my portable and be with her as she chats with all.  This is fun stuff and I am excited......

1.  29th April: Singapore - Marathi Songs only.
2.  30th April: Singapore - Hindi Classics show at Anglo-Chinese School Auditorium.
3.  7th May - At Surat with Ismail Darbarji
4. 13th May at Boat Club, Pune (Only for Invitees)
5. 18th May at Dubai with Ismail Darbarji
6. 20th May at Baroda
7. 26th May at Pune in Auditorium open for public against tickets.

US tour starting from 3rd June till 2nd July.  Following are details

1.  6.June.06  New Jersey
2. 11.June.06  Philadelphia
3. 16.June.06  Destination shall inform later
4. 17.June.06    Destination shall inform later 5. 18/6/06  New Jersey
6. 23.June.06  New York
7. 24.June.06  New Jersey
8. 25.June.06  Connecticut near Boston
9. 30.June.06  Atlanta (Indian Doctors Convention)
10. 2.July.06  New Jersey

She has recorded a song with Ismailji last week and next week doing another song for film Pyar Kiya To Nibhana.

Any suggestions for 16/17 July - guide me as I would like for her to chat with all of us on the Forum....... Go ahead and comment.....

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Vinaya ji, which episode is that pic from? Confused

Do you remember the tu-tu, main-main (about Nihira's performance) between Jatin ji and Ismail ji in "Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na" episode. LOL
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Do you remember the tu-tu, main-main (about Nihira's performance) between Jatin ji and Ismail ji in "Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na" episode. LOL

This song is from the "Disco or ClubSongs" episode... some theme like that I think.  Nihira sang "Ishq khudai, Rabb ne banayi"... and the group sang "Raat baaqi baat baaqi"... I will post pics from that episode soon. 

I do remember the conversation... JL were also upset abt something or the other... but it kept the show interesting LOL LOL  I don't thave taping of "Tere bina" Ouch Ouch I hope they show it on Mast Moments, then I can record it.  I was able to record "Kehna hi kya" a few days ago...  what a performance Clap
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shesthebest

This song is from the "Disco or ClubSongs" episode... some theme like that I think.  Nihira sang "Ishq khudai, Rabb ne banayi"... and the group sang "Raat baaqi baat baaqi"... I will post pics from that episode soon. 

I do remember the conversation... JL were also upset abt something or the other... but it kept the show interesting LOL LOL  I don't thave taping of "Tere bina" Ouch Ouch I hope they show it on Mast Moments, then I can record it.  I was able to record "Kehna hi kya" a few days ago...  what a performance Clap

Oh, my mistake...the song was "Roz Shaam Aati Thi", Jatin ji was upset about Ismail ji's comments about Ujjaini's song (I like Ujjaini too, she was very good in pre-Agnipariksha rounds)...there was heated argument between both. LOL...Jatin ji also said "Ujjaini ne aaj Nihira se achha gaya hai".

Do you also remember Lalit ji saying "Nihira is not the best"...during "Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na" episode....poor Nihira, she was in tears. Ouch...Out HR said that Nihira belongs to the upcoming lot...Shreya, Sunidhi...ke saath. Clap

soulsoup IF-Dazzler
soulsoup
soulsoup

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Vinaya ji / Deepak - please all send the request too Sunil to Bring Nihira in IF for one day! I already did and he said - he will try! I need more man/woman power to put some pressure on him.

Nihira will reply in a sticky thread and we will ask Q! Smile
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soulsoup

Vinaya ji / Deepak - please all send the request too Sunil to Bring Nihira in IF for one day! I already did and he said - he will try! I need more man/woman power to put some pressure on him.

WOW... that would be so cool !!!  Should we send him a PM ?

soulsoup IF-Dazzler
soulsoup
soulsoup

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soulsoup

WOW... that would be so cool !!!  Should we send him a PM ?

Please PM him and
Post in his thread too Nihira - upcoming shows
BTW - if you want to know anything about Nihira - ask Sunil (he is the person behind Nihira and Debu) - that's why I call him BOSS! Smile

Edited by soulsoup - 26 April 2006 at 9:24am
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Oh, my mistake...the song was "Roz Shaam Aati Thi", Jatin ji was upset about Ismail ji's comments about Ujjaini's song (I like Ujjaini too, she was very good in pre-Agnipariksha rounds)...there was heated argument between both. LOL...Jatin ji also said "Ujjaini ne aaj Nihira se achha gaya hai".

Do you also remember Lalit ji saying "Nihira is not the best"...during "Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na" episode....poor Nihira, she was in tears. Ouch...Out HR said that Nihira belongs to the upcoming lot...Shreya, Sunidhi...ke saath. Clap

Yes, now that I remember clearly.  That day Nihira sang "Roz shaam" and Ujjaini sang "Aa jaane jaa..."... Actually, it was really close that day... both performances were very good to the "untrained" ear.  I guess someone who understand sur would have to decide who was better.  They did say that "Ujjaini ne aaj Nihira se bhi accha gaya..."  And the singers looked upset hearing mentors talk like this...

I don't remember the "Tere bina" episode that well.  Who was Nihira's competition that day?

Another song I'm trying to find is Swananda's "Jane kya baat hai".  If you find it somewhere, can you let me know?

Go to top