Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 70)

shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Hi Saniya and Deepak,

I missed you guys too!! I am doing fine. I had a great trip in Seattle... but its good to be home. Now its back to work again!!!

Doesn't Nihira look beautiful in these pictures... I love the ones of her similing and laughing. Everyone used to think she was so serious, but just look at these collection of pictures... there is so much spark in her eyes. Yes, Vineet does start dancing in the song. Infact, camera moves so much that its impossible to get clear group pictures.

Anyway, what did you guys think of Nihira and Hema's song in Alag? I thought the song was very nice and melodious... I do wish the two of them had some more lines though... I guess that it will come in time...

Saniya, how are your wallpapers coming along?

jayashreeg Groupbie
jayashreeg
jayashreeg

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shesthebest

Hi Saniya and Deepak,

I missed you guys too!! I am doing fine. I had a great trip in Seattle... but its good to be home. Now its back to work again!!!

Doesn't Nihira look beautiful in these pictures... I love the ones of her similing and laughing. Everyone used to think she was so serious, but just look at these collection of pictures... there is so much spark in her eyes. Yes, Vineet does start dancing in the song. Infact, camera moves so much that its impossible to get clear group pictures.

Anyway, what did you guys think of Nihira and Hema's song in Alag? I thought the song was very nice and melodious... I do wish the two of them had some more lines though... I guess that it will come in time...

Hi, you came to Seatle?.  I am only 250 mile South of it in Oregon.  You could have visited us. Anyway, I heard the songs in Alag.  I just could not figure out who is Nihira in that song "Sabse Alag".  Shan had major portion of it.  There were 2 female voices.  One of them is Nihira and other is some other singer named Gayatri Iyer.  Can you tell who is who.  I also heard the other song "Soul of Alag".  All I could hear was an alap by Hemachandra and Ujjaini.  Is there a complete song some where?

saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Welcome back Vinya,

Very Glad to know you are back...........

and very very thanks for the pictures.

Nihira is looking more and more pretty in these pictures and yes I remember the song which she sung. It is salaam namaste and the previous day she got green card where Daler mehndi and PAndit Jasraj were judges.......She looks really happy and in that happy mood she is looking more beautiful...... Good pictures

Well done Vinayaji, You made my day.

Edited by saregama - 18 April 2006 at 6:48pm
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayashreeg

Hi Saniya and Deepak,

Hi, you came to Seatle?.  I am only 250 mile South of it in Oregon.  You could have visited us. Anyway, I heard the songs in Alag.  I just could not figure out who is Nihira in that song "Sabse Alag".  Shan had major portion of it.  There were 2 female voices.  One of them is Nihira and other is some other singer named Gayatri Iyer.  Can you tell who is who.  I also heard the other song "Soul of Alag".  All I could hear was an alap by Hemachandra and Ujjaini.  Is there a complete song some where?

Hi Jayashree,

I live in the east coast, and this was my first trip to the NW part of the US... I've been to California, but not to states like Washington/Oregon.  The landscape is definitely more rugged and diverse... I'm sure Oregon must have some wonderful natural locations.

Coming back to Alag... I think the first female singer we hear is Nihira.  In addition to "soul of alag", there is a duet of Ujjaini called "saanjh hai pighalti".   Someone has uploaded these songs to cooltoad.  You can get the link from this post...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=260395&K W=alag

shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saregama

Welcome back Vinya,

Nihira is looking more and more pretty in these pictures and yes I remember the song which she sung. It is salaam namaste and the previous day she got green card where Daler mehndi and PAndit Jasraj were judges.......She looks really happy and in that happy mood she is looking more beautiful...... Good pictures

Hi Rekhaji,

How are you doing?  I had a good break, but I'm glad to be back too!!!  I read in some post that you said you were going to India soon.  Which part of India are you going to visit?  I will be going to India this summer too, but in July-August.

Thanks for appreciating the pictures... Yes, its nice to see Nihira looking so happy and laughing... I loved all those early challenge performances before Agnipariksha... when the contestants could pick songs that judges would appreciate.  (Not just the stuff that would give them mass votes from janta...  )

Thanks for responding... take care,
Vinaya.
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Did anyone here go to the Heat Concerts in NY/NJ last weekend? Any news about performances of our Challenge Contestants? I would love to know what songs they sung, etc...

saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by saregama

Welcome back Vinya,

Hi Rekhaji,

How are you doing?  I had a good break, but I'm glad to be back too!!!  I read in some post that you said you were going to India soon.  Which part of India are you going to visit?  I will be going to India this summer too, but in July-August.

Thanks for appreciating the pictures... Yes, its nice to see Nihira looking so happy and laughing... I loved all those early challenge performances before Agnipariksha... when the contestants could pick songs that judges would appreciate.  (Not just the stuff that would give them mass votes from janta...  )

Thanks for responding... take care,
Vinaya.

Vinayaji,

I would be going to Mumbai in the month of May and would be back in July. So long break. Lets see whether I can login from Mumbai if I have a time or may be when I am back, I would be able to be on this forum......

Cheers.

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Thanx Vinayaji foer the great pics. I was desperately waiting for some. Smile

Go to top