Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 196)

Post Reply New Post

Page 196 of 197

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Hope that everyone reads this.

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Friends, 2-3 days ago I had emailed Nihira, the songs I had recorded, today I had a pleasant surprise in store. I received the reply by her dad (as she is in US currently), Vijay ji. He writes that he regualrly visits and reads our posts in Nihira Fanclub and that he wants to thank every Nihira fan for his/her support. Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 196)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gotush

Gotush

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Friends, 2-3 days ago I had emailed Nihira, the songs I had recorded, today I had a pleasant surprise in store. I received the reply by her dad (as she is in US currently), Vijay ji. He writes that he regualrly visits and reads our posts in Nihira Fanclub and that he wants to thank every Nihira fan for his/her support. Thumbs Up

Yes deepak read it... convey our thanks to Mr. Vijay Joshi , it's so nice to know that he also reads our posts here..... Thumbs Up

saniya9919

IF-Dazzler

saniya9919

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

Originally posted by shesthebest

Originally posted by X-rebel

I am on a PC with very low graphics capabilities just 24-bit, so the picture is very dark and does not show proper colours. I will check wen i reacdh home.

BTW, the oine besides Deepak may be Vineeth (not Vinit) and the other one Taran. Big smile

Thanks for comments on Nihira's picture, Amogh and Saaniya.   I think her pictures from this performance are the best ever!!!  I cannot decide which ones to post !!!  Confused Confused  Amogh, I willl upload it to the Yahoo Club too.

Deepak... Varshadi and I are sisters... didn't you know that ?? Wink Wink

Varshadi... that's a beautiful letter.  I really wish Nihira was coming somewhere in West coast so you could see her.  I guess it must be very difficult to arrange these concerts... Confused

Who is Taran ???

Hello Vinayadi,

Thanks for doing wonderful job at the pics on pg 200.  My letter to Nihira came from my heart and I wish Amogh or Saniya would give a copy to her so she knows who I am.  I was impressed with Nihira's personal note to you and you sure did deserve it. You have done outstanding job at posting pics.

Saniya and Deepak,

Thanks a million Saniya for first creating wonderful Wall paper and Deepak for posting my personal letter for Nihira on the thread.  I wish it had gotten there on 200th page but I was not here.

Govindbhai, Amogh, Tushar, Ritika, Sudha, Rekha and Tushar for all the wonderful support and love you all have provided.

Taranji is the Dashawtari men who keeps on getting bann after Nihira's elimination and keeps on coming back.  Latest ID is "dotdiddydot".  I know he has a lot of love and admiration for Nihira.

I wish under the wall paper if Saniya can put people's names LT to RT than we know who everyone is.  I guess I recognize Vinayadi, Govindbhai and Trupti.  But rest of the guys I would like to know.

Thank you so much and God bless!!!!!

Varshaji and MPLjiTongue

Thanks Varshaji & thanks Deepak for posting Varshaji's beautiful messege.Varshaji I sorry that I did not post it on pg.200.But I will surely try to give a copy of it to Nihira.

Maybe names will be put on after some time.Wink

saniya9919

IF-Dazzler

saniya9919

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by corvallisi

Saniya,
Good morning on June 7th from Corvallis, Oregon USA

Happy "Mruga Pravesh" (official begining of monsoons). You have done a fabulous job in the wall paper. To those who do not know me, I am the one oldest in the group up up and above with a baldish head and few strand of White hair. I could guess others also. Amogh, Vinith and your pictures I had seen with Nihira. The one next ot me must be Tushar. So what is left is Vinayaji and Varshaji. By logic of age I can deduce that too. Good job. Keep it up. I guess Sudha did not
send you her picture.

Govind Bhaijirao
Thanks Govindrao.Actually ur pic make it more beautiful..Ur support ....ClapClapClap

Actually Sudha is in hospital.She met the acciedent & not able to move also.Ouch

saniya9919

IF-Dazzler

saniya9919

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks ritika,Tushar.

shesthebest

Goldie

shesthebest

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Yes, Deepak I did read your message.  I'm really happy that you posted your song to Nihira and got such a positive response.  Its really encouraging to us fans that Nihira and her parents are so responsive and caring.  Smile  I am really touched that Mr. Joshi visits this thread and thank him for his message.  It makes our connection to Nihira so "real"... Otherwise celebrities are like somekind of unreachable icon...

Varshadi, I know your letter is from the heart.  I think you should send it to Nihira too.  It will mean a lot to her to hear from such a dedicated fan who has followed her since she was a child.  Smile  Thanks for including Dileep's name Smile  (He was completely overwhelmed to see Nihira's personal msg to me Embarrassed)  Any more updates on Hema's concert?  Is he only singing in Boston ?? Confused Confused Ouch

Govindji... that's a much younger picture of me Embarrassed  I sent Saaniya two pictures, and she picked the more youthful one !!! LOL

To quote Deepak... the best part is just seeing everyone together!!!

Edited by shesthebest - 07 June 2006 at 11:04am

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 11:12am | IP Logged
What? Sudha met with an accident and is in hospital? Ouch I pray for her speedy recovery.

Edited by SolidSnake - 07 June 2006 at 11:56am

corvallisi

corvallisi

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saniya9919

Originally posted by corvallisi

Saniya,
Good morning on June 7th from Corvallis, Oregon USA

Happy "Mruga Pravesh" (official begining of monsoons). You have done a fabulous job in the wall paper. To those who do not know me, I am the one oldest in the group up up and above with a baldish head and few strand of White hair. I could guess others also. Amogh, Vinith and your pictures I had seen with Nihira. The one next ot me must be Tushar. So what is left is Vinayaji and Varshaji. By logic of age I can deduce that too. Good job. Keep it up. I guess Sudha did not
send you her picture.

Govind Bhaijirao
Thanks Govindrao.Actually ur pic make it more beautiful..Ur support ....ClapClapClap

Actually Sudha is in hospital.She met the acciedent & not able to move also.Ouch

Saaniya,

I did not have any other picture on computer.  I have some very old pictures.  But that would not give truer picture. Comeon! I am the worst photgenic person.  How can I beautify the wall paper. Actually I may have taken some luster off of it.  I am sorry to hear about Sudha. I will also pray god for her recovery.  She used of still goes to college near my home in Hyderabad.  You all are very entusiastic and dedicated  bunch.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top