Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 193)

shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by corvallisi

Good morning all,

Vinayaji: Nihira's trip is not organized by Maharashtrians. It is Sindhi person. It is very unlikely that she will sing in Marathi.

Govindji, thankyou for the confirmation.  I was not sure because there is very little information/publicity for this concert.  I would be happy just to hear and see Nihira, but my son & husband would be disappointed if they didn't get to hear the Hindi songs they are familiar with Smile  (especially after drving 250 miles!!)

Tushar, you have also made some nice wallpapers, just like Saaniya.  Smile

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Good Morning, Afternoon & Evening everyone (I once received a mail with a line like this LOL ),

Tushar, another falulous wallpaper. Smile

Vinaya ji, don't forget to take pics and do videos also if possible? Will you be meeting her? Govind ji aap bhi jayenge kya?
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Hi Deepak,

I will definitely take many pictures. We'll try to take some videos if possible. I'm going to send an email to Nihira. I would love to meet her if I can.

Anyway, I wanted to post pictures from Nihira/Hema's "Sabse Alag" performance for page 200, but I didn't have the video recording. Here is a sample photo... she looks soooooo pretty !!! more to come later Smile

Gotush Senior Member
Gotush
Gotush

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Thank you all

Amogh you dont need to be formal...go ahead and put these wallpapers whereever you want...

Saniya the background is made in photopaint with interactive fill tool and image sprayer tool to get the depth of the sky.

Shall try making some more later...gtg to office now..just finished some connection / reconnection work ( i am an electrician also)
X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Vinayaji thats a very cool pic of Nihira. Thanks a lot.

Waiting for the full collection Big smile

U can put these photos also on the Yahoo Group.
saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone,

Deepak congrates for entering in next round of SRGMP-IF challenge. Clap All the best for next round.

Govindrao, will u go to Nihira's show?

Vinayaji Nice pic.She is looking so beautiful.

Tushar I do not know how to use coral draw,photopaint.I use photoshop.

Varshaji I m making the wallpapaer.Ur messege will be send along with the wallpaper .

Smile

Edited by saniya9919 - 06 June 2006 at 11:12pm
corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Good Morning, Afternoon & Evening everyone (I once received a mail with a line like this LOL ),

Tushar, another falulous wallpaper. Smile

Vinaya ji, don't forget to take pics and do videos also if possible? Will you be meeting her? Govind ji aap bhi jayenge kya?

Nihira sirf USA ke east coast ko aa rahee hai.  Wo hamse 3000 mail (4800 km) door hai.  Hame jaanaa asambhavahee hai.

corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 06 June 2006 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by saniya9919

Hello everyone,

Deepak congrates for entering in next round of SRGMP-IF challenge. Clap All the best for next round.

Govindrao, will u go to Nihira's show?

Vinayaji Nice pic.She is looking so beautiful.

Tushar I do not know how to use coral draw,photopaint.I use photoshop.

Varshaji I m making the wallpapaer.Ur messege will be send along with the wallpaper .

Smile

No Saniya,  Philadelphia, New York, New Jercy and Atlanta are all on East Coast of this country.  We are on the West coast.  We are about 4800 kilo meters away.  It is too far.  We can just wish her good luck that is all.

Tushar: Your Wall paper with the brightest star is really very beautiful. I wish I had talent like yours.  Your poem are so refined, literary and beautiful.  Your work is also immaculate.  By the way we have one Salil Gokhale in Corvallis and one Ajit Gokhale (Weeket Keeper) in Salem, Oregon.  We have 2 Gokhales, one Phatak, one Naik, ourselves, and few more families in town here.  My daughter's inlaws are also from this town.  They are also Marathi but Tanjavari Marathi family.  You really have to strain to understand their Marathi. But we enjoy them. 

Vinayaji: Good luck to you from Nihira's program.  I hope she will make you and your family happy.  I am sure you will meet her.  She wrote a personal not to you.

Go to top