Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 183)

shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Joined: 01 August 2005
Posts: 1493

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniya9919


Ya plz post or e-mail me ur pics & signatures as soon as possible.Btw Amogh & Trupti ,Varshaji r ready to put their pics in the wallpaper.

Hope u all also do not mind.

I do not know 5th June will be possible.ConfusedBut plz Vinayaji decide the date.


Hi Saaniya,

How are you?  I hope you have a better internet connection now !!! 

I just picked June 5th out of the hat... but its OK for SENDING you stuff, isn't it?  Since you're making the wallpaper, you should decide the timeframe when you can complete it... Smile

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 4407

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tginvents



saniya tellme the name of the fonts... i will manage to get it...

Tushar I will mail u the poem.Smile
saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 4407

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesthebest

Originally posted by saniya9919


Ya plz post or e-mail me ur pics & signatures as soon as possible.Btw Amogh & Trupti ,Varshaji r ready to put their pics in the wallpaper.

Hope u all also do not mind.

I do not know 5th June will be possible.ConfusedBut plz Vinayaji decide the date.


Hi Saaniya,

How are you?  I hope you have a better internet connection now !!! 

I just picked June 5th out of the hat... but its OK for SENDING you stuff, isn't it?  Since you're making the wallpaper, you should decide the timeframe when you can complete it... Smile

Thanks Vinayji.I still have the old mtnl connection.Angry
corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Joined: 19 March 2006
Posts: 623

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tginvents



saniya tellme the name of the fonts... i will manage to get it...

Tushar,  I wrote a very amatuer Martathi poem on Nihira's 200th page with most of the fans I know embedded in it.  Saniya can send it to you or I can send it to you if you pm me your email address.  I have already sent it to Saniya, Varsh and Deepak (even though he does not understand Marathi).  I am not a poet but tried it and finished it. You can actually modify it if you want.  Varsha Tai suggested that the name Dotdiddydot should be changed to Taran.  The poem has the same tune and beat as a very old Marathi song "Nakaa gaDe maajhyaa kaDe punhaa punhaa paahoo" by Gajananrao Watve.  So, if change the name to Taran, we will have rewrite that line.  Font for my poem is Baraha. You can download it free at www.baraha.com. Down load Devnagari leepee in  Baraha-6

 

Govind Rao

-Dayeeta- IF-Rockerz
-Dayeeta-
-Dayeeta-

Joined: 16 November 2005
Posts: 5761

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged
thanks for a warm welcome!
i went to the official fanclub of nihira! it was wonderful!
only 5 pages to 200! Clap
X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Joined: 31 January 2006
Posts: 4692

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniya9919

  Amogh Confused& Trupti ,Varshaji r ready to put their pics in the wallpaper.

Hope u all also do not mind.

I do not know 5th June will be possible.ConfusedBut plz Vinayaji decide the date.



When on earth did i say that I am ready to put my pic ConfusedConfused

Anyways i m ready now LOL
corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Joined: 19 March 2006
Posts: 623

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

I just sent my write up and pic to Saniya an hr ago.

Govindbhai I still recommend dotdiddydot be changed to Taran.  I am sure he would really appreciate it.  he is her die hard fan.  Believe me.

Varsha Tai,

Have a nice trip whereever you are going.  I will change that one name to Taran.  I will also add Meena (Samyu N Samhi from Singapore) so the beat does not change.  Do you happen to know the real name of Surepremi?

Govind Bhai

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 4407

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by X-rebel

Originally posted by saniya9919

  Amogh Confused& Trupti ,Varshaji r ready to put their pics in the wallpaper.

Hope u all also do not mind.

I do not know 5th June will be possible.ConfusedBut plz Vinayaji decide the date.



When on earth did i say that I am ready to put my pic ConfusedConfused

Anyways i m ready now LOL
LOL.Thanks Amogh.

It seems Deepak is also ready.Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tulip Joshi FC

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Terenaina   Replies: 43   Views: 11944

Terenaina 43 11944 01 May 2008 at 7:01pm by Terenaina
The Official NIHIRA JOSHI FAN CLUB - # 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: shesthebest   Replies: 460   Views: 30845

shesthebest 460 30845 16 February 2007 at 5:56pm by naziaaffarka
The Official NIHIRA JOSHI FAN CLUB - # 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 170 171

Author: shesthebest   Replies: 1366   Views: 55293

shesthebest 1366 55293 04 September 2006 at 10:26pm by vineethn
NIHIRA the MARVEL

Author: ppa88   Replies: 3   Views: 673

ppa88 3 673 18 July 2006 at 9:06am by Jia
The Official NIHIRA JOSHI Fan Club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: X-rebel   Replies: 191   Views: 16453

X-rebel 191 16453 29 March 2006 at 7:16pm by Lil Ms.Sunshine

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index