Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 182)

Gotush Senior Member
Gotush
Gotush

Joined: 21 March 2006
Posts: 317

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sudha_rn

Hello Saniya, Amogh, Deepak, Vinayaji, Varshaji, Govindji & others Big smile

OMG I m unable to login to the IF site since 2 days Angry Cry Cry ..It seems to be u ppl didn't faced any problem like me.

I also faced problems yesterday..to day it is working



Edited by tginvents - 02 June 2006 at 4:49am

Sudha_rn Goldie
Sudha_rn
Sudha_rn

Joined: 22 March 2006
Posts: 1840

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tginvents

Originally posted by Sudha_rn

Hello Saniya, Amogh, Deepak, Vinayaji, Varshaji, Govindji & others Big smile

OMG I m unable to login to the IF site since 2 days Angry Cry Cry ..It seems to be u ppl didn't faced any problem like me.

I also faced problems yesterday..to day it is working



Hi ,
Is it ur picture in ur AV?
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Joined: 01 August 2005
Posts: 1493

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~rahul ki rani~

hi, everyone, can i join this fanclub, i like nihira's voice very very very much! Smile


ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!!!!! 

You are most welcome to join this fanclub!!!  Please drop by as often as you can and enjoy the festivities !!!  This is a very active fan club. 
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Joined: 01 August 2005
Posts: 1493

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniya9919


Originally posted by shesthebest


Hi Everyone,

How are you all doing?  Looks like there are big plans underway for the 200th page...  I noticed Deepak's summary list of activities.  Can someone confirm which one of these suggestions are actually being implemented?  I'm a bit confused on what we have to send (signature, picture, info, song?? Confused Confused), and to whom??



Like Varshaji has posted her opinion about what she can do(she is not going to sing like me.LOLWink).It will be better that everyone will post what they r able to do.It seems Amogh,Tushar,Sudha,ritika has not seen this yet.

These r general ideas.I request to everyone plz edit it & post their fianal ideas.

If anyone want their pic in the wallpaper PM me & email me their pic.Plz tell me if u want to keep ur real name or id in the wallpaper.



I agree Saaniya.... everyone can post what they are able to do, and that's fine for individual efforts (like poems, picture collections etc).   But we need some direction for "group efforts".  As far as I can see, the two group efforts are:

1.  The Wallpaper with signatures/pictures.
2.  Songs for Nihira.

Am I missing anything ??  We should have clear instructions on whom to send stuff to, if we want to participate in the group efforts. 

Saaniya, are you making a wallpaper in which you are going to add signatures?  If so, should we all PM our signatures/pictures to you?

I guess Deepak is collecting the songs for Nihira.  I'll make an effort if I recover from this awful cold I've had for past 10 days !!!! Angry Angry

Can we make a deadline for sending information to Saaniya/Deepak ?  Since we're already on page 194, it should be fairly soon !!! How about June 5th ??  Would that give everyone enough time ???


I will consolidate the list of Nihira Fans on THIS Fan Club... and also check the ones in old Fan Club.  I want to add everyone's name in the first post if possible. 

I'll check back for comments from everyone later!!!
saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 4407

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tginvents

Originally posted by saniya9919

Hello Varshaji,Govidrao,Vinayaji,Deepak,Amogh...

Govindrao, I got ur poem.It is nice.


Saniya, Govindrao kay poem ahe..can you share with all of us...


Deepak will u plz post the poem to Tushar if u have downloaded Devnagri font.


saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 4407

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesthebest

Originally posted by ~rahul ki rani~

hi, everyone, can i join this fanclub, i like nihira's voice very very very much! Smile


ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!!!!! 

You are most welcome to join this fanclub!!!  Please drop by as often as you can and enjoy the festivities !!!  This is a very active fan club. 

Welcome to Nihira Joshi Fan club.
saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 4407

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesthebest

Originally posted by saniya9919


Originally posted by shesthebest


Hi Everyone,

How are you all doing?  Looks like there are big plans underway for the 200th page...  I noticed Deepak's summary list of activities.  Can someone confirm which one of these suggestions are actually being implemented?  I'm a bit confused on what we have to send (signature, picture, info, song?? Confused Confused), and to whom??



Like Varshaji has posted her opinion about what she can do(she is not going to sing like me.LOLWink).It will be better that everyone will post what they r able to do.It seems Amogh,Tushar,Sudha,ritika has not seen this yet.

These r general ideas.I request to everyone plz edit it & post their fianal ideas.

If anyone want their pic in the wallpaper PM me & email me their pic.Plz tell me if u want to keep ur real name or id in the wallpaper.



I agree Saaniya.... everyone can post what they are able to do, and that's fine for individual efforts (like poems, picture collections etc).   But we need some direction for "group efforts".  As far as I can see, the two group efforts are:

1.  The Wallpaper with signatures/pictures.
2.  Songs for Nihira.

Am I missing anything ??  We should have clear instructions on whom to send stuff to, if we want to participate in the group efforts. 

Saaniya, are you making a wallpaper in which you are going to add signatures?  If so, should we all PM our signatures/pictures to you?

I guess Deepak is collecting the songs for Nihira.  I'll make an effort if I recover from this awful cold I've had for past 10 days !!!! Angry Angry

Can we make a deadline for sending information to Saaniya/Deepak ?  Since we're already on page 194, it should be fairly soon !!! How about June 5th ??  Would that give everyone enough time ???


I will consolidate the list of Nihira Fans on THIS Fan Club... and also check the ones in old Fan Club.  I want to add everyone's name in the first post if possible. 

I'll check back for comments from everyone later!!!
Ya plz post or e-mail me ur pics & signatures as soon as possible.Btw Amogh & Trupti ,Varshaji r ready to put their pics in the wallpaper.

Hope u all also do not mind.

I do not know 5th June will be possible.ConfusedBut plz Vinayaji decide the date.
Gotush Senior Member
Gotush
Gotush

Joined: 21 March 2006
Posts: 317

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:31am | IP Logged


saniya tellme the name of the fonts... i will manage to get it...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tulip Joshi FC

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Terenaina   Replies: 43   Views: 11970

Terenaina 43 11970 01 May 2008 at 7:01pm by Terenaina
The Official NIHIRA JOSHI FAN CLUB - # 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: shesthebest   Replies: 460   Views: 30870

shesthebest 460 30870 16 February 2007 at 5:56pm by naziaaffarka
The Official NIHIRA JOSHI FAN CLUB - # 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 170 171

Author: shesthebest   Replies: 1366   Views: 55324

shesthebest 1366 55324 04 September 2006 at 10:26pm by vineethn
NIHIRA the MARVEL

Author: ppa88   Replies: 3   Views: 675

ppa88 3 675 18 July 2006 at 9:06am by Jia
The Official NIHIRA JOSHI Fan Club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: X-rebel   Replies: 191   Views: 16467

X-rebel 191 16467 29 March 2006 at 7:16pm by Lil Ms.Sunshine

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index