Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 182)

Gotush Senior Member
Gotush
Gotush

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sudha_rn

Hello Saniya, Amogh, Deepak, Vinayaji, Varshaji, Govindji & others Big smile

OMG I m unable to login to the IF site since 2 days Angry Cry Cry ..It seems to be u ppl didn't faced any problem like me.

I also faced problems yesterday..to day it is working

Edited by tginvents - 02 June 2006 at 4:49am

Sudha_rn Goldie
Sudha_rn
Sudha_rn

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tginvents

Originally posted by Sudha_rn

Hello Saniya, Amogh, Deepak, Vinayaji, Varshaji, Govindji & others Big smile

OMG I m unable to login to the IF site since 2 days Angry Cry Cry ..It seems to be u ppl didn't faced any problem like me.

I also faced problems yesterday..to day it is working

Hi ,
Is it ur picture in ur AV?
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~rahul ki rani~

hi, everyone, can i join this fanclub, i like nihira's voice very very very much! Smile

ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!!!!! 

You are most welcome to join this fanclub!!!  Please drop by as often as you can and enjoy the festivities !!!  This is a very active fan club. 
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniya9919

Originally posted by shesthebest

Hi Everyone,

How are you all doing?  Looks like there are big plans underway for the 200th page...  I noticed Deepak's summary list of activities.  Can someone confirm which one of these suggestions are actually being implemented?  I'm a bit confused on what we have to send (signature, picture, info, song?? Confused Confused), and to whom??

Like Varshaji has posted her opinion about what she can do(she is not going to sing like me.LOLWink).It will be better that everyone will post what they r able to do.It seems Amogh,Tushar,Sudha,ritika has not seen this yet.

These r general ideas.I request to everyone plz edit it & post their fianal ideas.

If anyone want their pic in the wallpaper PM me & email me their pic.Plz tell me if u want to keep ur real name or id in the wallpaper.

I agree Saaniya.... everyone can post what they are able to do, and that's fine for individual efforts (like poems, picture collections etc).   But we need some direction for "group efforts".  As far as I can see, the two group efforts are:

1.  The Wallpaper with signatures/pictures.
2.  Songs for Nihira.

Am I missing anything ??  We should have clear instructions on whom to send stuff to, if we want to participate in the group efforts. 

Saaniya, are you making a wallpaper in which you are going to add signatures?  If so, should we all PM our signatures/pictures to you?

I guess Deepak is collecting the songs for Nihira.  I'll make an effort if I recover from this awful cold I've had for past 10 days !!!! Angry Angry

Can we make a deadline for sending information to Saaniya/Deepak ?  Since we're already on page 194, it should be fairly soon !!! How about June 5th ??  Would that give everyone enough time ???

I will consolidate the list of Nihira Fans on THIS Fan Club... and also check the ones in old Fan Club.  I want to add everyone's name in the first post if possible. 

I'll check back for comments from everyone later!!!
saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tginvents

Hello Varshaji,Govidrao,Vinayaji,Deepak,Amogh...

Govindrao, I got ur poem.It is nice.

Saniya, Govindrao kay poem ahe..can you share with all of us...

Deepak will u plz post the poem to Tushar if u have downloaded Devnagri font.

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~rahul ki rani~

hi, everyone, can i join this fanclub, i like nihira's voice very very very much! Smile

ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!!!!! 

You are most welcome to join this fanclub!!!  Please drop by as often as you can and enjoy the festivities !!!  This is a very active fan club. 

Welcome to Nihira Joshi Fan club.
saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

How are you all doing?  Looks like there are big plans underway for the 200th page...  I noticed Deepak's summary list of activities.  Can someone confirm which one of these suggestions are actually being implemented?  I'm a bit confused on what we have to send (signature, picture, info, song?? Confused Confused), and to whom??

Like Varshaji has posted her opinion about what she can do(she is not going to sing like me.LOLWink).It will be better that everyone will post what they r able to do.It seems Amogh,Tushar,Sudha,ritika has not seen this yet.

These r general ideas.I request to everyone plz edit it & post their fianal ideas.

If anyone want their pic in the wallpaper PM me & email me their pic.Plz tell me if u want to keep ur real name or id in the wallpaper.

I agree Saaniya.... everyone can post what they are able to do, and that's fine for individual efforts (like poems, picture collections etc).   But we need some direction for "group efforts".  As far as I can see, the two group efforts are:

1.  The Wallpaper with signatures/pictures.
2.  Songs for Nihira.

Am I missing anything ??  We should have clear instructions on whom to send stuff to, if we want to participate in the group efforts. 

Saaniya, are you making a wallpaper in which you are going to add signatures?  If so, should we all PM our signatures/pictures to you?

I guess Deepak is collecting the songs for Nihira.  I'll make an effort if I recover from this awful cold I've had for past 10 days !!!! Angry Angry

Can we make a deadline for sending information to Saaniya/Deepak ?  Since we're already on page 194, it should be fairly soon !!! How about June 5th ??  Would that give everyone enough time ???

I will consolidate the list of Nihira Fans on THIS Fan Club... and also check the ones in old Fan Club.  I want to add everyone's name in the first post if possible. 

I'll check back for comments from everyone later!!!
Ya plz post or e-mail me ur pics & signatures as soon as possible.Btw Amogh & Trupti ,Varshaji r ready to put their pics in the wallpaper.

Hope u all also do not mind.

I do not know 5th June will be possible.ConfusedBut plz Vinayaji decide the date.
Gotush Senior Member
Gotush
Gotush

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:31am | IP Logged

saniya tellme the name of the fonts... i will manage to get it...

Go to top