Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 181)

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Very Good Morning, everyone....I am so happy, halki-phulki baarish ho rahi hai, thadi hawa chal rahi hai. Office jaane wala hoon...maza aayega bheegne mein. LOL Edit: Kuchh jyada hi baarish ho gayi...poora bheeg gaya main. OuchLOL

Originally posted by X-rebel

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Namaskaar Govind ji,

Aaj koi nazar nahin aa raha hai. Confused Seems like Mumbai mein kuchh zyada hi baarish ho gayi hai. LOL

There was no power in my area from yesterday night 11PM to today noon AngryAngry

The bloody BMC and BEST officials were not picking the phone. Wat sort of emergency services are these Angry

Dats y i was not able to come CryCry

Amogh, these Govt bodies can never work. Angry

Edited by SolidSnake - 01 June 2006 at 11:00pm

shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

How are you all doing?  Looks like there are big plans underway for the 200th page...  I noticed Deepak's summary list of activities.  Can someone confirm which one of these suggestions are actually being implemented?  I'm a bit confused on what we have to send (signature, picture, info, song?? Confused Confused), and to whom??

List of suggestions (prepared by Saniya but edited by Deepak):

1)Govindrao: Wallpaper with signatures & pics of fans(on wish).

2)Amogh: Shall post pics from the launch of Nihira's official website.

3)Tushar: Maybe write something on "Why we admire Nihira".

4)Saniya: Shall collect and post info about each one of us. Make a new wallpaper.

5)Vinayaji: Maybe post some special pics.

6)Deepak: Collect and post songs for Nihira by each fan.

Deepak, are you really serious about the singing ?? Wink LOL LOL  I'll have to recover from my cold/sinus infection before I can even read a song properly !!! LOL LOL But, I shall definitely try to find some special pictures to post !!! 

Take care,
Vinaya

Edited by shesthebest - 01 June 2006 at 9:39pm
corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 01 June 2006 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shesthebest

Hi Everyone,

How are you all doing?  Looks like there are big plans underway for the 200th page...  I noticed Deepak's summary list of activities.  Can someone confirm which one of these suggestions are actually being implemented?  I'm a bit confused on what we have to send (signature, picture, info, song?? Confused Confused), and to whom??

2)Amogh: Shall post pics from the launch of Nihira's official website.

4)Saniya: Shall collect and post info about each one of us. Make a new wallpaper.

Deepak, are you really serious about the singing ?? Wink LOL LOL  I'll have to recover from my cold/sinus infection before I can even read a song properly !!! LOL LOL But, I shall definitely try to find some special pictures to post !!! 

Take care,
Vinaya

I think we should request Saniya to take a lead role in organizing this.  The list is conglomoration of different ideas.  The leader should select few of those and guide others.  I think Saniya can do this.  Actually any one of you can do it. 

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by corvallisi

Originally posted by shesthebest

Hi Everyone,

2)Amogh: Shall post pics from the launch of Nihiras official website.

Take care,
Vinaya

I think we should request Saniya to take a lead role in organizing this.  The list is conglomoration of different ideas.  The leader should select few of those and guide others.  I think Saniya can do this.  Actually any one of you can do it. 

Like Varshaji has posted her opinion about what she can do(she is not going to sing like me.LOLWink).It will be better that everyone will post what they r able to do.It seems Amogh,Tushar,Sudha,ritika has not seen this yet.

These r general ideas.I request to everyone plz edit it & post their fianal ideas.

If anyone want their pic in the wallpaper PM me & email me their pic.Plz tell me if u want to keep ur real name or id in the wallpaper.

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Hello Varshaji,Govidrao,Vinayaji,Deepak,Amogh...

Govindrao, I got ur poem.It is nice.
-Dayeeta- IF-Rockerz
-Dayeeta-
-Dayeeta-

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 12:24am | IP Logged
hi, everyone, can i join this fanclub, i like nihira's voice very very very much! Smile
Sudha_rn Goldie
Sudha_rn
Sudha_rn

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Hello Saniya, Amogh, Deepak, Vinayaji, Varshaji, Govindji & others Big smile

OMG I m unable to login to the IF site since 2 days Angry Cry Cry ..It seems to be u ppl didn't faced any problem like me.

Look like some big plans r going for the 200th page.As Vinayaji already mentioned i m also confused what we have to send? But i m ready to give my real name & user id(as my real name is my userid only)
Gotush Senior Member
Gotush
Gotush

Posted: 02 June 2006 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniya9919

Hello Varshaji,Govidrao,Vinayaji,Deepak,Amogh...

Govindrao, I got ur poem.It is nice.

Saniya, Govindrao kay poem ahe..can you share with all of us...

Go to top