Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 175)

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Aapne to mujhe emotional kar diya. Hug Koi baat nahin 2050 mein phir ulta ho jaayega. Big smile

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesthebest

Hi Friends,

Goodmorning to everyone is US... goodevening to everyone in India... Nice to see all of you back Smile

Saaniya and Amogh... this is not fair !!! You guys have to share your "happy" news with all of us... Inteha ho gayi, intezaar ki !!!

Govindji, I'm surprised you understood my post with the number of typing errors I made !!! LOL

Saaniya, we need some wallpapers for 200 pages!!!

Will check back later... I have to go out now.

Have fun!!

Wink

Vinayaji, just one day more and then it will be out.
corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
I have an idea for 200th page celebration. Actually the idea came from Vinayaji. The idea is make a beautiful full page picture of Nihira, watered down and infront of it sprinkle the small signed pictures of all of her fans (without obscuring her face). We can send that wall paper to her as a momento. I think either Saniya or Amogh know her email address. you all can modify this idea and make it even better. What do you all think? Can't we take Vinayaji's nephew's help?
superstarocks Senior Member
superstarocks
superstarocks

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
longggggg topic of pages and Nihara rocks and i Heart her alot she's a great fantatic singer and she's a good hearted person by her heart
Gotush Senior Member
Gotush
Gotush

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

I know why saniya and amogh are so happy from last two days Smile Smile
Gotush Senior Member
Gotush
Gotush

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

Originally posted by corvallisi

I have an idea for 200th page celebration. Actually the idea came from Vinayaji. The idea is make a beautiful full page picture of Nihira, watered down and infront of it sprinkle the small signed pictures of all of her fans (without obscuring her face). We can send that wall paper to her as a momento. I think either Saniya or Amogh know her email address. you all can modify this idea and make it even better. What do you all think? Can't we take Vinayaji's nephew's help?

Sounds like a great idea.  As long as she knows that I exist as her die hard fan Embarrassed Tongue

Let's do it ....that's good idea
corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tginvents

Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

Originally posted by corvallisi

Sounds like a great idea.  As long as she knows that I exist as her die hard fan Embarrassed Tongue

Let's do it ....that's good idea

Hello Tushar

How was your Kolkata trip.  Amogh seems to be busy in getting his surprise anouncement ready.  He has not been posting that often lately.

I think we should put Varsha Tai, Vinayaji, Deepak,  Amogh, Tushar and Saniya's pictures more prominently. They all deserve it.  You can even make border of Nihira's picture with pictures of fans like multiple borders one inside the other depending upon number of fans.  First thing to do is update the fan list. Get the pictures of every fan and arrange in proper sequence.  Who is good in computer technology?  If people are willing I can collect names if they send it to me. Once tabulated an colated, I can deliver to the person that is doing the wallpaper.  One question I have in my own mind. And that is, is it appropriate to make the list with posting names or real names.  I think we should let the fan decide whatever name they want to publish.

Govind (ji Bhai Rao)

Gotush Senior Member
Gotush
Gotush

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Hello Govindji,

I am still in kolkata shall go back to nasik on 1st June ( i will go via mumbai). It's hot and sweaty here...i really dont like...

how are you ?

Go to top