Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 171)

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Hello Amogh,Deepak,Vinayaji,Govindrao,Vinayji,Varshaji,Sudha,ritik a.

I want 'Kasmah se ' lyrics. The song sung by Nihira.

If anyone? will  u plz  post it here. Big smile

Edited by saniya9919 - 28 May 2006 at 12:31pm

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hi Saniya,

Song sunkar likha hai...

Muskara Ke Jeevan, Chhede Pyaar Ki Dhun,
Naye Naye Sapne, Aakhon Mein Bun,
Aasha ki Kiran, Kehti Hamse,
Kasam Se, Kasam Se, Kasam Se,
Baharen Chura Lo Mausam Se,
Kasam Se, Kasam Se, Kasam Se
saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Hi Saniya,

Song sunkar likha hai...

Muskara Ke Jeevan, Chhede Pyaar Ki Dhun,
Naye Naye Sapne, Aakhon Mein Bun,
Aasha ki Kiran, Kehti Hamse,
Baharen Chura Lo Mausam Se,
Kasam Se, Kasam Se, Kasam Se

HahahaLOL I know this much.U told me it is small version .There is a big version  also?Confused

Anyways thanks for posting it.
corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Hello Saniya, Deepak and Amogh (a separate answer to Varsh Tai)

See I told you without Amogh, Deepak and Saniya this topic was crawling. Now that all 3 are here we are flying. Otherwise only me and Varsha Tai were conversating. Only 2 people for such topic is not enough. We should also coax Shanti bai's new avtaar to join this. He is currently having spat with Varsha Tai (I am sure it is only friendly spat). It would add interest to this thread. How are you all? Missed you. Where is Sudha_rn. I wrote to her in Telugu. I think she got scared of my TalangaaNi Telugu (impure from deep Andhrite Telugu). May be I should write some sentenses to Dwarkanath in Kannada. I can not speak that language but understand it very well (can speak broken Kannada). Really speaking we Hyderabais can not speak any language with any authority. Our language is very unique (mixed up). Itis a mixture of all languages such as Marathi, Telugu, Hingi, Urdu, Kannada and English. It is fun to talke with another Hyderabadi.
corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

Originally posted by corvallisi

Good Morning Varsha Tai,

I did not go anywhere for the week end. Are you going to Boston for Hema's concert? I visited his Fan Club the other day and found out that you are Amogh of Hemachandra club(means, as Amogh is for Nihira in appreciation). Congrads for going over 100 pages in his club. Also good luck in your bet with Old Shantibai (Dotdiddydot or some thing like that). I am happy for you. Did not he sing well in that link I sent to you? Both of them have fantastic voices respectively. One thing bothered me was the way they were shown on TV. No welcome no good byes, no conversation with Manequins sitting in judges positions or crowd. As soon as song was over the clip ended. On the other hand Vinit and Hiimani got a very warm welcome. May be it was due to contract signing.
Any way we were happy to see these 2 singers after some time. Have nice long week end.

GM Govind bhai,

I did not go anywhere this weekend either due to my cousin's wedding.  Anyways I have been Nihira's die hard fan ever since she was little girl and following her for along time.  She is one my first Mumbai chi mulgi Embarrassed than last year when Hema came to SRGMP C-2005 and I heard him first time something happened.  His singing touched me.  And he became my first Telugu Bidda Embarrassed  Eversince I became their Mother Supirior on forum and a lioness protecting my cubs.  This is my history on IF since Oct-2005.  I have been their die hard fan and can't stop loving them for their singing and their down to earth nature. 

My thoughts on Z/EMEAT and Gaj not giving any TV time to Nihira and Hema are as follows.  They did not get proper coverage and respect during C-2005 days and they will not get any now due to being smart and not signing the silly contract like other ones did.  Smart on both their part.  They have God, their singing and humble self with them to make it big. 

Now Vinit and Himani are both Gajj's Relatives Angry  So they will get proper coverage.  SHow has been regionally biased and it will go on for ever.  My 2 cents on that..

Please support me in my Shart against Shantibai LOL  Who the heck he thinks he is stopping  my dear Hema from coming to west coast Question  My true dedication to Nihira and Hema god will support me in getting them to So. Cal and I will get a chance to hear them sing.  What do you say???? Big smile  SB and I fight for fun all the time so no worries.  TC and Have a great one!!!!!!!!!!!!

corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Oops! Sorry Varsha Tai,

I clicked on "Post Reply" tab without writing any thing. I am proud of you taking a very strong stand. As you probably read in many of my postings that I am from Hyderabad. So, I do have a very soft corner for Hemachandra. He has beautiful voice. The only thing that I could not agree with Adesh Shrivastava was that his claim of having "original voice". I think many C2205 contestants have unique voices. Nihira has her own voice. So did Himani and Vinit. The difference is the question of which of the voice sounded melodious to us and touches our hearts. Personally I found only 2 in C2005 and that is Nihira and Hemachandra. There were some other good voices such as Swananda, Paresh, Aishwairya, Sharib and many others. But none stood out, as our favourite singers. I am not saying this because my affinity to these two languages. I am looking strictly at merit of Nihira and Hema's voices

I am totally behind you as far as Shantibai's bet with you. I am sure he was just jesting with you. I would like to see both of them here on the West Coast, particularly, on North West USA.

Govind Bhai
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Saniya,

Bada version to kabhi nahin suna..is there a bigger version too?

Namaskaar Govind ji,

Lagta hai sab log aapse darte hain.LOL

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Namaste Govindrao,

Tumche natya geet aavdle.

Pan Varshaji ani Shantibai kai zaale? Confused Confused Confused

Today I m very happy. Big smile

Go to top