Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 163)

shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

Hi VInayadi,

Is KYZ Kam Ya Zyaada?  I have not seen it.  If that is the game show where Nihira and Hema both were there and she won some money.  I had missed that episode when they first aired it. When did they start showing that on Friday??  I have to stay on top of these things so I don't miss anything abt Nihira.  Pls let me know asap.  Thanks.  Now I feel bad that I may have missed something Cry

Hi Varshadi,

Do you know for a fact that they showed it in the US?  I don't think I missed any episode... but sometimes my Satellite receiver freezes and things don't tape.  If I'm not home, then I would miss the show.  I'll try and track it down.  BTW, are you in touch with Surpremi?  Do you know about Nihira's concert details?

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shesthebest

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Vinaya ji, do you have DTH service at home? Doesn't DTH allow even old programs to be viewed...on demand? Confused

Deepak, what is DTH?  I'm not familiar with that. 

Do you remember the date the episode aired in India?  I can ask Dileep or my neice to see if they can get it from bit torrents.  My neice always downloads shows from Star TV which we don't get in the US from bit torrents.

DTH - Direct to Home

For example, Dish TV is one of the DTH service providers.

http://www.dishtvindia.in/static/whatdishtv.asp

I remember reading somewhere that DTH allows user to watch any old program/episode on demand. I can't find it on Dish TV's site. Confused

That episode was telecasted on 22nd March in India.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=236859&K W=KYZ

Big smile

Edited by SolidSnake - 24 May 2006 at 10:31am
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Hello Varsha ji, didn't I name you "Chachi 420" in one of those fun threads, or was it someone else. Confused LOL

Hi Deepak,

I remember you calling some one "Chachi 420" but it very well could be Me or Z Confused ? For me Varshaji or MPLji is fine.  I also belong to another generation like Govindbhai.  He is alot older to me too like hamare bade bhaiyaa.  But I like to communicate with all different generations where you get such a great input as long as everyone is very respectful to each other.   So it is all cool with me dear.Big smile

Hi Deepak, Varshadi...

I do remember that post where you had to associate a film with a forum member... and Deepak said "Chachi 420" for you... Smile

But Deepak, do you remember what you said for ME?  I remember you said "Woh kaun thi" !!!!!  You thought I was a mystery lady, right ???  Dizzy's mom that appeared from nowhere !!!! LOL   Now the puzzle is solved !!! LOL

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Hi Deepak, Varshadi...

I do remember that post where you had to associate a film with a forum member... and Deepak said "Chachi 420" for you... Smile

But Deepak, do you remember what you said for ME?  I remember you said "Woh kaun thi" !!!!!  You thought I was a mystery lady, right ???  Dizzy's mom that appeared from nowhere !!!! LOL   Now the puzzle is solved !!! LOL

LOL, Now I remember it. LOL

Actually I was honestly shocked to find a Mother-Son duo to be posting on the same forum, I really never expected that. Embarrassed 

corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Varsha tai
I do not have Satelite Dish installed in this house. My son in Portland has it. Every time we go there we see some programs that are running at the time. Some times my son records the shows for me. Thnaks for calling me Bhiyyaa. I am a light hearted person. I like to make people laugh. I am kind of enjoying discussions with younger generation. I would like to instill some sense of humour in them so they can enjoy life more. May be, it comes with stressless life.
I will write to Surpremi soon. Yesterday night I wrote to Saniya and promised her of contacting him. But it was late night and had to go to bed. I will try to write to him.
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Hi VInayadi,

Is KYZ Kam Ya Zyaada?  I have not seen it.  If that is the game show where Nihira and Hema both were there and she won some money.  I had missed that episode when they first aired it. When did they start showing that on Friday??  I have to stay on top of these things so I don't miss anything abt Nihira.  Pls let me know asap.  Thanks.  Now I feel bad that I may have missed something Cry

Hi Varshadi,

Do you know for a fact that they showed it in the US?  I don't think I missed any episode... but sometimes my Satellite receiver freezes and things don't tape.  If I'm not home, then I would miss the show.  I'll try and track it down.  BTW, are you in touch with Surpremi?  Do you know about Nihira's concert details?

I know the show had originally aired abt 6-8 wks ago with Top 5 contestants when Nihira won some money. SUR had taken out post on it when the show was going to be aired at that time and even Taranji had seen that show who is on e. coast too.  I just missed the timing at that time and missed the show.  So if they are showing the reruns on friday after EMEAT than I have to start watching it or atleast recording it so I don't miss that episode again.

OH no... that means I missed it !!!!!!! Ouch Ouch Ouch No, they are not showing re-runs.  I think they are new episodes... (really dull show Confused) I'll try and see if I can find it somewhere else.

corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Saniya, Amogh, Deepak and Tushar,

Are bacchu log. Mai kisipe bhe gusseme nahee hoon. Ab mai likhoon bhi to kyaa likhoon. Koyee vishay nahee mil rahaa hai. Aap sab logonko chedoon to aisa lagtaa hai kee aap sab log bahot serious nature ke hain. Are ~~, majaak bhee karte raho. Dil bahalaanese jindagee baDhegi jaroor. Maine jo Deepak ko likhaa thaa vo bhee sabko hasaaneke liyehee thaa. ChoDo, ab Nihirake vivhay me baat karen. Amogh baaL kevhaan inugurate karNaar Nihirachi website? Saniya, me ajoonhi Surepremishee patra vyavahaar kelaa naahee. Lavkarach kareen. Tushar, Kolkattyachi safar kevhaan sampNaar? tujhyaa kavitaa vaachaayachi utsuktaa vaaDhlee aahe.
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Hi Deepak, Varshadi...

LOL, Now I remember it. LOL

Actually I was honestly shocked to find a Mother-Son duo to be posting on the same forum, I really never expected that. Embarrassed 

I know its not common Deepak... but I have many roles... friend, mother, aunt, teacher, advisor, etc. etc...  LOL LOL  To be perfectly honest, I didn't want people to think we were multiple IDS... you know, the IP address would be the same.  And sometimes I would upload the SRGMP songs and update his post for him.   (He didn't feel like uploading songs of singers that he didn't care for !!! LOL  )  So, I didn't want any confusion, that's why I  "came out of the closet" LOL

Go to top