Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 159)

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shesthebest

No, Saaniya, she didn't sing it in Challenge... it was before that.  I think some of the other Nihira fans like Varshadi knows which competition it is from.  They were having a discussion about it.

I really pity myself for not watching SRGMP since its inception, though I always knew about it. Before that there was another programme called "Meri Awaaz Suno"....I rarely watched it. Now I feel angry on myself for not watching such musical programmes. Ouch

shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by corvallisi

No one has written back to me.  Her so called "tour manager or promoter" Surepremi is no where to be seen these days.  I have not seen his posting in last 15-20 days.  I do not know where he is.  He was the only source about Nihira's plans.  No one ever replies about questions regarding her shows.

Vinayaji I thought you have a son who is a computer wiz.  I asssumed that he must be either a teen or older than that.  You just mentioned that you just finished exam.  Wow,  after family, how can you concentrate on studies.  I used to take some IT classes at locat community college.  I felt so ashamed of myself for being too slow compared to young kids that I stopped taking any classes.  I wanted to keep my self dignity. My mind wanders so much that for days I stay on only one paragraph.  Any way congratulations for your wonderful signature (some how I feel strange calling it siggy) and your achievements.

Govindji, Surpremi is around.  He is one of the "mentors" in the IF Singing Contest.  I saw his name at the end of a post even today.  So, send him a PM if you haven't already done that.  I'm sure he will get back to you.  Infact, that's the next thing to do on my list.  I want to know if I have to go NY, NJ or Philadelphia to see Nihira... or if she is coming to Wash D. C. area.  Only then I can buy the tickets.

My son (he is 16 now) will laugh if he hears that he's a computer wiz!!!  Actually, I have a nephew who is 18 who is the family tech support line... all the knowledge flows from him to Dileep !!! LOL LOL Thankyou for your kind words...Embarrassed everyone is in a different stage, has their own interests and objectives Govindji... as I'm sure you do too.   I really think that one should try and do what makes them happy. 

Thankyou for the compliments on the signature.  You know for a long time I was at IF, and I never knew what an avatar was ?? LOL LOL

Talk to you later,
Vinaya.

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by saniya9919

Saniya and Vinayaji,

both signatures are very good.  What is new in the music world.  I just heard Nihira's HDDS song with PP8's second link.  Nihira sounds very very melodious in that.  I agree that she has done a better job than orignal.

Thanks Govindji... I just finished my exams and projects, so now I can have a summer break... so I can indulge a little extra time for these kind of fun things.  LOL 

It was really refreshing to hear a new song by Nihira after so long!!!!  I liked her version better than Kavitaji.  I respect Kavitaji a lot as a singer and person, but in HDDCS, I felt her voice sounded strained in the high notes - as a result, I couldn't enjoy the song.  First time I liked the song was when Raktima sang it in Challenge 2005.  Nihira's version is flawless and flowing... a little more feeling or soul would have made it outstanding... but that will come in time. 

I'm also waiting hear abt these concert reports.  I hear of so many concerts, but not many reports.  How come no one is writing about it?  When I go to see Nihira/Himani concert, I'll try to take as many pics as possible too.   Did you find out if Nihira is coming to  West Coast?

Paresh has done a great job.I like the song so much.Really it is better than original version.She is fabulus.ClapClapClap

Her voice makes it wonderful.when did she sing this song ?In c-2005?

No, Saaniya, she didn't sing it in Challenge... it was before that.  I think some of the other Nihira fans like Varshadi knows which competition it is from.  They were having a discussion about it.

I think this was some popular choice.I saw rajarani's thread.Nihira was their. Dr.Neha Rajpal was the winner.

Maybe Nihira was only 15 that time.
corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

I really pity myself for not watching SRGMP since its inception, though I always knew about it. Before that there was another programme called "Meri Awaaz Suno"....I rarely watched it. Now I feel angry on myself for not watching such musical programmes. Ouch

Namashkaar Deepak, Good Morning

2-4 dinse tumse baat nahee huvee.  Naaraaz to nahee ho? Nihiraki kuch nayee puraanee khabar milee hai to hame bata denaa.

corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

Hello all my friends / Nihira fans.

Nihira just is awesome and she rocks!!!!!!!

Hello Varsha Tai,

How are you? Did you see  or hear some thing new about Nihira that prompted your comments.  I am very eager to hear any news about her, particularly the news about the show in Pune. I have not seen Rekha's (Saregama)  posting lately on this thread.

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Namashkaar Deepak, Good Morning

2-4 dinse tumse baat nahee huvee.  Naaraaz to nahee ho? Nihiraki kuch nayee puraanee khabar milee hai to hame bata denaa.

Namaskaar Govind ji and all my dear friends...Hug

Nahin Govind ji, main bilkul aapse naraz nahin hoon....Smile, aap phirse Nihira ke baare mein kuchh likhiye...LOL

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Good morning Varshaji,Govindrao,Amogh,Deepak,Vinayaji,Sudha & other friends.

Govindrao have u got any info about Nihira's shows from Surpremi?
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Hi Varshaji, Govindji, Deepak, Saaniya, Amogh, Sudha & others,

Deepak, is it still raining in Dilli?? I can't wait to see the animated signature with the character from your AV (is he called solidsnake?) Wink   Wink

Do you guys get telecast of American Idol in India? I just watched the final 2 performance...

Have a nice day... talk to you later Smile

Go to top