Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 158)

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Joined: 12 January 2006
Posts: 6908

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by X-rebel

Originally posted by saniya9919

Hello everyone.

Amogh & Deepak I got my telephone bill yesterday. Dead
As u told me it is ...

I will take broad-band connection as soon as possible.



Helo Saniya, so dear of u to get ur phone bill LOLLOL

I suggest u dont go for broadband as again it is billing scheme and has download limit. Instead i suggest u take Local Cablenet which has lesser speed but has unlimited Downloads. I use that and therefore i am able to download and surf as much as i want.

Amogh how much does the cablenet connection cost per month and what is the DL speed? I have Airtel's 256 Kbps (unlimited).

Shw could also go with MNTL BB, bec'se she already has the landline. And one doesn't need unlimited connection unless the user is a heavy downloader. She could get 700M or 1GB download waala plan. AFAIK there is no unlimted plan by MTNL.

Th cablenet connection may not be available in her area. Another problem with cable (internet) is that the bandwidth is fixed and shared among users so if more users are using the line simultaneously then average user speed decreases.

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Joined: 31 January 2006
Posts: 4692

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Originally posted by X-rebel

Originally posted by saniya9919

Hello everyone.

Amogh & Deepak I got my telephone bill yesterday. Dead
As u told me it is ...

I will take broad-band connection as soon as possible.



Helo Saniya, so dear of u to get ur phone bill LOLLOL

I suggest u dont go for broadband as again it is billing scheme and has download limit. Instead i suggest u take Local Cablenet which has lesser speed but has unlimited Downloads. I use that and therefore i am able to download and surf as much as i want.

Amogh how much does the cablenet connection cost per month and what is the DL speed? I have Airtel's 256 Kbps (unlimited).

Shw could also go with MNTL BB, bec'se she already has the landline. And one doesn't need unlimited connection unless the user is a heavy downloader. She could get 700M or 1GB download waala plan. AFAIK there is no unlimted plan by MTNL.

Th cablenet connection may not be available in her area. Another problem with cable (internet) is that the bandwidth is fixed and shared among users so if more users are using the line simultaneously then average user speed decreases.



Deepak the speed is 64KBPS and is not shared as it has a dialer and i nevr get less speed. It costs 330 bucks per month. I download2-2.5GB every month. Cablenet is now available even in the remotest area of Mumbai, her place is far far better and developed.

Also MTNL 1GB plan costs around 600-700 plus abt 2k installaton n DSL modem charges. I suggest Cable net for her, but its her choice.
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Joined: 12 January 2006
Posts: 6908

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by X-rebel

Deepak the speed is 64KBPS and is not shared as it has a dialer and i nevr get less speed. It costs 330 bucks per month. I download2-2.5GB every month. Cablenet is now available even in the remotest area of Mumbai, her place is far far better and developed.

Also MTNL 1GB plan costs around 600-700 plus abt 2k installaton n DSL modem charges. I suggest Cable net for her, but its her choice.

330 bucks, Ok! then Cablenet. Big smile

Sudha_rn Goldie
Sudha_rn
Sudha_rn

Joined: 22 March 2006
Posts: 1840

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Hi Deepak, Amogh, Saniya and othrs..

Deepak, it is raining here also..here the weather is so cool..Tomorrow in EMET, Nihira & Hemu r coming...
OMG i m eagerly waiting to see them..


Edited by Sudha_rn - 25 May 2006 at 3:39am
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Joined: 12 January 2006
Posts: 6908

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Hi Sudha,

It is not raining here, infact it has been Hot+Humid since last two days with temp touching ~ 40C. Ouch

I think Nihira and Hemachandra are going to be there on Friday's episode. Confused
Sudha_rn Goldie
Sudha_rn
Sudha_rn

Joined: 22 March 2006
Posts: 1840

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Hi Sudha,

It is not raining here, infact it has been Hot+Humid since last two days with temp touching ~ 40C. Ouch

I think Nihira and Hemachandra are going to be there on Friday's episode. Confused

LOLLOLwhenever it is 40deg. here rains in delhi & now its raining here there 40deg... OMG so cool.. i m already down with fever, coz of sudden change in weatherCry

yes, tomorrow Nihira & Hemu r going to be there but today HimaniBig smile
X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Joined: 31 January 2006
Posts: 4692

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Originally posted by X-rebel

Deepak the speed is 64KBPS and is not shared as it has a dialer and i nevr get less speed. It costs 330 bucks per month. I download2-2.5GB every month. Cablenet is now available even in the remotest area of Mumbai, her place is far far better and developed.

Also MTNL 1GB plan costs around 600-700 plus abt 2k installaton n DSL modem charges. I suggest Cable net for her, but its her choice.

330 bucks, Ok! then Cablenet. Big smile

 

What net do u use Deepak?

 

Rahul Soni, R u new here?

shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Joined: 01 August 2005
Posts: 1493

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Govindji, thanks for the explanation. Its very informative to me because I have a great interest in music, but never had any formal training. (I came to the US when I was in middle school!!! Smile) I grew up listening to Carnatic music, but not much Hindustani Classical music. Now my sister-in-law in India, who is a very busy doctor is learning Veena, so I guess its never too late!!!

Varshadi, do you think all other classically trained singers like Amey, Karunya, Hema, Sharib, Himani, Swananda, etc would also know how to play the Veena. Some of the others don't give me the impression of being really "serious" about music. They look more like they want to become "rock stars" first.

Govindji, you were talking about the speed at which we are filling pages here!! I don't visit Fan clubs of singers like Vinit or Debojitā€¦ but Nihira Fan Club is much more active than fan clubs of Hema and Himani.

Hi Amogh, Saaniya, Deepak, Sudha and othersā€¦ do we have our daily weather reports already ?? LOL LOL Its cloudy and cool in the Wash DC area.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tulip Joshi FC

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Terenaina   Replies: 42   Views: 14525

Terenaina 42 14525 01 May 2008 at 7:01pm by Terenaina
The Official NIHIRA JOSHI FAN CLUB - # 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: shesthebest   Replies: 459   Views: 32983

shesthebest 459 32983 15 February 2007 at 5:50pm by naziaaffarka
The Official NIHIRA JOSHI FAN CLUB - # 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170

Author: shesthebest   Replies: 1353   Views: 59325

shesthebest 1353 59325 04 September 2006 at 10:26pm by vineethn
NIHIRA the MARVEL

Author: ppa88   Replies: 2   Views: 753

ppa88 2 753 18 July 2006 at 9:06am by Jia
The Official NIHIRA JOSHI Fan Club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: X-rebel   Replies: 174   Views: 18222

X-rebel 174 18222 29 March 2006 at 3:44pm by saregama

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index