Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: corvallisi

Good morning all,

Vinayaji: Nihira's trip is not organized by Maharashtrians. It is Sindhi person. It is very unlikely that she will sing in Marathi.

Govindji, thankyou for the confirmation.  I was not sure because there is very little information/publicity for this concert.  I would be happy just to hear and see Nihira, but my son & husband would be disappointed if they didn't get to hear the Hindi songs they are familiar with 😊  (especially after drving 250 miles!!)

Tushar, you have also made some nice wallpapers, just like Saaniya.  😊

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning, Afternoon & Evening everyone (I once received a mail with a line like this 😆 ),

Tushar, another falulous wallpaper. 😊

Vinaya ji, don't forget to take pics and do videos also if possible? Will you be meeting her? Govind ji aap bhi jayenge kya?
shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Deepak,

I will definitely take many pictures. We'll try to take some videos if possible. I'm going to send an email to Nihira. I would love to meet her if I can.

Anyway, I wanted to post pictures from Nihira/Hema's "Sabse Alag" performance for page 200, but I didn't have the video recording. Here is a sample photo... she looks soooooo pretty !!! more to come later 😊

Gotush thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you all

Amogh you dont need to be formal...go ahead and put these wallpapers whereever you want...

Saniya the background is made in photopaint with interactive fill tool and image sprayer tool to get the depth of the sky.

Shall try making some more later...gtg to office now..just finished some connection / reconnection work ( i am an electrician also)
X-rebel thumbnail
Vinayaji thats a very cool pic of Nihira. Thanks a lot.

Waiting for the full collection 😃

U can put these photos also on the Yahoo Group.
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone,

Deepak congrates for entering in next round of SRGMP-IF challenge. 👏 All the best for next round.

Govindrao, will u go to Nihira's show?

Vinayaji Nice pic.She is looking so beautiful.

Tushar I do not know how to use coral draw,photopaint.I use photoshop.

Varshaji I m making the wallpapaer.Ur messege will be send along with the wallpaper .

😊 Edited by saniya9919 - 17 years ago
corvallisi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Good Morning, Afternoon & Evening everyone (I once received a mail with a line like this 😆 ),

Tushar, another falulous wallpaper. 😊

Vinaya ji, don't forget to take pics and do videos also if possible? Will you be meeting her? Govind ji aap bhi jayenge kya?

Nihira sirf USA ke east coast ko aa rahee hai.  Wo hamse 3000 mail (4800 km) door hai.  Hame jaanaa asambhavahee hai.

corvallisi thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Hello everyone,

Deepak congrates for entering in next round of SRGMP-IF challenge. 👏 All the best for next round.

Govindrao, will u go to Nihira's show?

Vinayaji Nice pic.She is looking so beautiful.

Tushar I do not know how to use coral draw,photopaint.I use photoshop.

Varshaji I m making the wallpapaer.Ur messege will be send along with the wallpaper .

😊

No Saniya,  Philadelphia, New York, New Jercy and Atlanta are all on East Coast of this country.  We are on the West coast.  We are about 4800 kilo meters away.  It is too far.  We can just wish her good luck that is all.

Tushar: Your Wall paper with the brightest star is really very beautiful. I wish I had talent like yours.  Your poem are so refined, literary and beautiful.  Your work is also immaculate.  By the way we have one Salil Gokhale in Corvallis and one Ajit Gokhale (Weeket Keeper) in Salem, Oregon.  We have 2 Gokhales, one Phatak, one Naik, ourselves, and few more families in town here.  My daughter's inlaws are also from this town.  They are also Marathi but Tanjavari Marathi family.  You really have to strain to understand their Marathi. But we enjoy them. 

Vinayaji: Good luck to you from Nihira's program.  I hope she will make you and your family happy.  I am sure you will meet her.  She wrote a personal not to you.

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hello evryone.Wallpaper is ready.I tried my best.Hope u all like it.I m nervous.
X-rebel thumbnail
But when are u posting it Saniya ??