Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 13)

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Nihira rocks.

corvallisi Senior Member
corvallisi
corvallisi

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesthebest

Originally posted by corvallisi

Hello "Shesthebest",

Thank you for the link you provided.  I had to register with "cooltoad" to download the MP3 version of the song.  I just heard it.  I may be totally infatuated with Nihira's voice ( only voice ok! I am 66 years old grandpa) but I felt that her singing was very melodious.  Her beat was very much suitable for this song.  As you mentioned Lata's song was little too fast for the mood of the song.  My heart felt blessings to Nihira.  She truely is the best. Nihira tulaa dev poorNpaNe yash deo heech aamachee devaalaa praarthanaa.

Yes I am a Marathi speaking Andhrite from Hyderabad but now residing in Corvallis, Oregon, USA and hence the name Corvallisi.  I used to go by GovindSD but forgot my password so I had to reregister.  Thanks again. The last sentence was in fact a Marathi blessings to Nihira.
Hello corvallisiji,

I guess I didn't explain abt cooltoad because that's where we've been "sharing" all the Saregamapa songs since the beginning of Challenge 2005.  The site is a bit awkward to use, but it does the job!!! 

I agree with you about the mood of Nihira's rendition... it sounds more haunting and melodious.  After listening to it all these months, I preferred it over the original version !!!  And ... music and friendship have no barriers... I'm glad to meet you and hope we all get to enjoy more of Nihira's songs soon.

Sorry, I didn't understand the last line... is that Marathi?  I only know Hindi and Malayalam Embarrassed

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shesthebest

Hello "Shesthebest",

Thank you for the link you provided.  I had to register with "cooltoad" to download the MP3 version of the song.  I just heard it.  I may be totally infatuated with Nihira's voice ( only voice ok! I am 66 years old grandpa) but I felt that her singing was very melodious.  Her beat was very much suitable for this song.  As you mentioned Lata's song was little too fast for the mood of the song.  My heart felt blessings to Nihira.  She truely is the best. Nihira tulaa dev poorNpaNe yash deo heech aamachee devaalaa praarthanaa.

Yes I am a Marathi speaking Andhrite from Hyderabad but now residing in Corvallis, Oregon, USA and hence the name Corvallisi.  I used to go by GovindSD but forgot my password so I had to reregister.  Thanks again. The last sentence was in fact a Marathi blessings to Nihira.
Hello corvallisiji,

I agree with you about the mood of Nihira's rendition... it sounds more haunting and melodious.  After listening to it all these months, I preferred it over the original version !!!  And ... music and friendship have no barriers... I'm glad to meet you and hope we all get to enjoy more of Nihira's songs soon.

Sorry, I didn't understand the last line... is that Marathi?  I only know Hindi and Malayalam Embarrassed

Both of u r very  sweet .ClapClap
indian888 IF-Sizzlerz
indian888
indian888

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Hey Guys

thank for the Nihira website

nihira rocks   Clap Clap Clap
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniya9919

Thanks Vinyaji.Will u upload Nihira performing 'I love u' from 'Hare Krishna Hare Ram'.
Plzzzzz add that energitic performance. I want to add those facial expressions of the rocker.

Sure Saniya... I'll try to get some "energetic" expressions.  I was MOST impressed by that performance because Nihira was totally out of her genre, as we knew her till then.  The way she sang the parts of the 2 singers with such relative ease, it was truly a stunning performance, and something that had never been done before.   You know, timing is everything in a contest that spans so many months... people have short memories, especially the voters.  They should have done something like that towards the end of the contest...

And thanks for the nice comments.  Embarrassed

shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adwarakanath

Thanks for the lovely pictures and website. She's indeed a beautiful singer and a beautiful person in all ways Smile .

Could you please add these names too?

adwarakanath
musicpulse
apparaohoare

You're most welcome, for the pictures, that is !!! (website is not my territory !!Smile ).   I totally agree with the comment.   The pureness comes out in her rendition of "kasam se"... (hard to explain, its just a feeling I get the more I hear it...)

Edited by shesthebest - 28 March 2006 at 6:38am
saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:43am | IP Logged
I like the 1st page very much.Who did it?
Vinayaji r u going to do a website ?
Chief Saab Goldie
Chief Saab
Chief Saab

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:59am | IP Logged
hey guys .. its gr8 to know that ke abhi tak meri legend ke fans zinda hen ...

can i join u ... and is chatin allowd here ..

Go to top