Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 114)

Sudha_rn Goldie
Sudha_rn
Sudha_rn

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Hi Saniya,

thnx...i downloaded that song from cooltoad.com, I think she used two voices in that song.. Am i correct?

If uknow which episode it was, then tell me i wll download that video from sify site..

(please drop that ji)

Gotush Senior Member
Gotush
Gotush

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 2:51am | IP Logged

All nihira fans are invited to post on

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=274740&K W=nihira

Edited by tginvents - 09 May 2006 at 2:51am
saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha_rn

Hi Saniya,

thnx...i downloaded that song from cooltoad.com, I think she used two voices in that song.. Am i correct?

If uknow which episode it was, then tell me i wll download that video from sify site..

(please drop that ji)

I do not remember the episode.Vinayaji & Deepak have videos.Maybe they will tell u..
ritika24 Senior Member
ritika24
ritika24

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Great pics , Vinayaji.

Nihira lost out because of money making tactics of ZEE channel and Gajendra Singh. She and Hemachandra were the clear winners of the challenge..but alas, they were voted out. i wish Nihira had won the challenge , by now she would have come out with her own album which would have been a treat to us Nihira fans. I am waiting to hear her solo songs soon..hope her movie with S-E-L comes out soon!

I miss watching her sing very much. SAREGAMPA EMAET does not have the zing of challenge 05..maybe because our beloved Nihira and Hemu are not there in it!
X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 5:40am | IP Logged
S-E-L will surely be a milestone in the career of Nihira since it has 2 great songs, one solo and one duet.

Edited by X-rebel - 09 May 2006 at 5:41am
saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Wow! thats gr8 news amogh.

BTW today I saw Alag song, Nihira is awesome. Tongue
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 09 May 2006 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Thanks Vinaya ji, ok I'll put a link in the sticky thread but how to post thumbnails of pics as you have done. And thanks for Saathi Re pics.

Deepak, its not necessary to post thumbnails along with the URL… I'm only doing it to "advertise" our Fan Club… you know, attract people to come there. But, can't you post thumbnails from the photo service that you use? I use photobucket and I just post the URL of the thumbnail.

Originally posted by sonayee

I started a page on Wikipedia for Nihira where we can add information about her singing career, SRGMP, education etc. Please contribute any info, pix. Thanks!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihira_Joshi
Thank you for the pix SolidSnake and shesthebest. Seeing the Saathi Re pix reminded me of her exit. Sad she was voted out after such a wonderful performance.

Hi Sonayee,
That's a really good idea to start a Wikipedia page on Nihira. I'll check it out as soon as I'm free… And I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. It is a little sad, that's why I said "bitter-sweet" Smile

Originally posted by saaniya

Thank u very much Vinayaji.I agree with u Vinayaji after this song she won respect & admiration from her fans & music experts.Once again she prooved that she can sing any kind of songs.I wish she will get opportunities in her singing career to sing the songs of her calibre.
All of us here like U, Varshaji,Rekhaji,Sur,Tushar,Amogh,Deepak,ritika,sonayee etc. & many more r her staunch supporters now to encourage her. This is our big family.
Thanks once again for putting the pics along with ur words...

Saaniya, thanks for appreciating my words/opinions. I hope Nihira gets some meaningful songs too… these days, there are not many good female solo songs. Except in period films like Parineeta, Devdas, etc. There are others being made too… like Umraojaan, Sahib Biwi aur Ghulam. But most of these films are made on a big budget, and its rare for them to take newcomers… Its only people SLB or Ghai who understand music that may take that risk.

Originally posted by Sudha_rn

Vinaya ji, tht was the fabulous performance by Nihira..
It is very sad that she voted out after such a brilliant performance   
Once again, thank u so much for the pictures...

Hi Sudha,
Welcome to our fan club. I think we seem to have the same favorites!! Smile Well, it was a great way for Nihira to leave… with such a good performance. Just like Hema… it was so sad to see him leave after that brilliant renditon of "Nahin saamne"…    
Sudha, you asked which episode Nihira's "I love you" was from? It is from the "Agniparikha Top 10 Performance round, theme was R.D. Burman's songs.
BTW, I had posted some pictures from this performance which you may like to see:
Pics of "I love you" from Hare Rama Hare Krishna

Originally posted by ritika

Great pics , Vinayaji.
Nihira lost out because of money making tactics of ZEE channel and Gajendra Singh. She and Hemachandra were the clear winners of the challenge..but alas, they were voted out. i wish Nihira had won the challenge , by now she would have come out with her own album which would have been a treat to us Nihira fans. I am waiting to hear her solo songs soon..hope her movie with S-E-L comes out soon!
I miss watching her sing very much. SAREGAMPA EMAET does not have the zing of challenge 05..maybe because our beloved Nihira and Hemu are not there in it!

Hi Ritika,
Yes, Nihira and Hema lost because they didn't get enough support – otherwise they were the most talented. I was just saying the same thing yesterday to my son… that "if Nihira/Hema/Himani had won, we would have been so excited to hear the album" =. (I know you guys are not Himani fans, but Dizzy and I like her singing too) We really miss Challenge 2005 too !!!!!! I wish they would show repeats from the beginning of the contest.
Thanks for responding…

Hi Amogh,
Which film of SEL is Nihira singing in? BTW, Nihira didn't close her eyes and sing most of her songs. She had a lot of "rocking" songs besides "I love you" and "Rangeela re"… Remember some of these ??
Dufli wale, dufli baja
Didi tera devar diwana
Ishq Khudaii, Rabb ne banayi
Main sitaron ka tarana
Kala shah kala
Sara jahan kahe ishq hai jhoota
Kajra re kajre re
Aaiyee meherbaan

BTW, where did you SEE Alag song?

Edited by shesthebest - 09 May 2006 at 7:56am
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake