Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page (Page 102)

Gotush Senior Member
Gotush
Gotush

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 1:47am | IP Logged
I dont know why the topic "How did we become Nihira Fan" has been closed. We just wanted to share thoughts about how we became Nihira fans...Can someone help.

We can print all topics to make a Book some times in Future..

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tginvents

I dont know why the topic "How did we become Nihira Fan" has been closed. We just wanted to share thoughts about how we became Nihira fans...Can someone help.

The topic is closed.AngryEven Fan club thread is also shifted to some other thread.I do not why they r trying to avoid discussions about C-2005 challengers.Cry

Printing a book is nice idea, I feel same.There r many nice articles in these threads.
ritika24 Senior Member
ritika24
ritika24

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saniya9919

The topic is closed.AngryEven Fan club thread is also shifted to some other thread.I do not why they r trying to avoid discussions about C-2005 challengers.Cry

Printing a book is nice idea, I feel same.There r many nice articles in these threads.

Yup,  i was trying to find out Nihira Joshi fan club but could not find it anywehere on saregamapa forum. Then i had to search on the main site and there i saw this fan club section. I dont know why they took it out of saregama forum..it is more relevant there. Confused

i had another suggestion, can someone compile all the pics of Nihira on one page? its becoming a lil difficult to skip back and forth 100 pages to watch nihiras pics.

ritika24 Senior Member
ritika24
ritika24

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Vinayaji,

Nihira looks absolutely wonderful on the pehla pyar episode..her last pic espically after her A.v. ends is too beautiful. If i were a guy, i would surely have fallen in love with her seeing that pic.

a big Hug to you for posting pics of Nihira.
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Can't we have some more appropriate wod than "FAN".....we like Nihira as if she is someone from our family...let's find a better word..

Admirer Confused

shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Welcome Sameer to Nihira Fan club.

Welcome to Nihira Fan Club from me too Sameer !!!

Yeah, it's a real pity they closed the topic Tushar. Never mind, you can still save everyone's answers and store the information. I will post my response here.

Originally posted by ritika24

Yup, i was trying to find out Nihira Joshi fan club but could not find it anywehere on saregamapa forum. Then i had to search on the main site and there i saw this fan club section. I dont know why they took it out of saregama forum..it is more relevant there.

i had another suggestion, can someone compile all the pics of Nihira on one page? its becoming a lil difficult to skip back and forth 100 pages to watch nihiras pics.

Nihira looks absolutely wonderful on the pehla pyar episode..her last pic espically after her A.v. ends is too beautiful. If i were a guy, i would surely have fallen in love with her seeing that pic.

Hi Ritika,

Thanks for appreciating the new pics of Nihira. She looks really beautiful in all of them.
I will try and post a directory for all the images. I wanted to do that and post it in the front page of the Fan Club, but I cannot edit the main post. I'll try to find some solution next week. I know its even hard for me to remember what pictures I have posted, and where they are!!! Also, Saniya has made some nice wallpapers, and I don't want them to get lost…

How are you doing today Saaniya? Are you still planning to make wallpapers with group pics?

Edited by shesthebest - 05 May 2006 at 7:06am
saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Actually I want to complete wallpaper of grp dance when SLB was the judge(Laximikant-Pyarelal special).I have done half of the work .I want some grp pics for that. Hope u will post soon.

Thinking on grp performance of A.R.Reheman special.

Thanks Vinayaji.I m fine. Smile

Edited by saniya9919 - 05 May 2006 at 7:21am
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 05 May 2006 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Actually I want to complete wallpaper of grp dance when SLB was the judge(Laximikant-Pyarelal special).I have done half of the work .I want some grp pics for that. Hope u will post soon.

Thinking on grp performance of A.R.Reheman special.

Thanks Vinayaji.I m fine. Smile

I think I posted a few on SLB's day... the Dholi taro song, but it didn't come very clear.  I'll try again later, and see if I can get some good pics.  Which group song did they sing on ARR day?  My mind is drawing blank right now!!!

I did post some pics of Nihira and Paresh on the shaadi day... in "mehendi lagake rakna"... Do you remember that?  We really need a picture directory to keep track of all this !!! LOL

I have some group pics of "Kajra mohabbat wala"... I'll post those today.

Go to top