Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page - Page 136

shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SolidSnake

Posting on Saniya's behalf. 😛

Congratulations to each and every Nihira fan for reaching page 200!!! 👏

Saaniya, I have no words to express my thanks to you.  I'm really overwhelmed !!!!!!!   You have given me such a precious gift.   I can't believe that I have a personal message from Nihira.  Thankyou so much Saaniya !!!!  Nihira is just so sweet and simple.  I wish her all the success in the world !!!  She is really a delightful girl. 

Thankyou Deepak, for posting the message.

I will post some picture galleries of Nihira soon 😊 😊

Edited by shesthebest - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shesthebest thumbnail

Hi Friends,

For Page 200 of our Nihira Fan Club, I want to post some pictures from performances that I have not posted before. I do not have video recordings of these songs, so I had to search a lot to find these pictures. I found one AV in one of the Uncensored Challenge Shows that had shots of Nihira's early performances.

************************************************************ ******************************

The first performance is "Chalka chalka re, kalash ka pani…". This song will always be a memorable one for me because it was the first time I saw and heard Nihira. I was mezmerized by her voice, and her singing talent. She was so much better than every other candidate. There was no question in anyone's mind at that time… fans or mentors that this girl would be a WINNER !!!!!!!! So here's Nihira in her first song of Challenge 2005…

……………………………

……………………………

……………………………

……………………………

************************************************************ ******************************

As you all know, Nihira was the first singer to be selected into the Gharanas. Ismail Darbar got the first pick, and he picked the prize candidate!!! Here are some shots of Nihira's selection !!!

……………………………

After being selected by Ismail Darbar, Nihira sang "Kuch na kaho…" Here are some more images from that performance.

……………………………

……………………………

……………………………

The third early Challenge performance of Nihira highlighted here is "Tere bina jiya jaaye na". She sang it so beautifully. I think she is getting the green card over Raktima in one of the pictures 😊

……………………………

……………………………

I hope you enjoy the pictures. Once again, my thanks and congratulations to everyone for making our Fan Club so successful.

Regards,
Vinaya.

shesthebest thumbnail

For Nihira and all of you (Aashayen from movie Iqbal). 👍🏼

http://rapidshare.de/files/22210216/Aashayen_-_Solo1.mp3.htm l
http://rapidshare.de/files/22210878/Aashayen_-_Remix.mp3.htm l

Please bear few minutes for me. 😃

WOW... Deepak, this is just wonderful !!!!  👏

I really love the message of the song... the spirit with which you have sung it... and I appreciate your sentiments in picking such an uplifting song for Nihira.  I really like the remix version.  How did you do the sounding mixing in the begining?  The line "aashayen khile dil ki, umeedein..." sounds really touching.  This is a very special gift Deepak.  I hope you will send it to Nihira.

Once again, congratulations, a big hand to you !!! 👏 👏
Edited by shesthebest - 17 years ago
corvallisi thumbnail
Deepak,

I just heard your song. You have wonderful voice. Your song is very appropriate for the occasion. How did you do the recording? I should learn from you guys.

Vinayaji:

Congratulations to you for getting a personal gratitudes from Nihira. We are all proud of you and you deserve it along with Amogh, Saniya and Vinith.
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot Vinayaji.This is a surprise for u.Ur contribution is the pillar of the strength for Nihira fan club. 👏 👏 👏

Deepak,Amogh I also want to specially congratulate u .U guys were always there to run it with so much energy. 👏

All other Nihira fans like Varshaji,Tushar,Govindrao,Sudha congratulations to u all.

Vinayaji thanks for the special pics for special moment. 🤗

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Posting on Govind ji's behalf....

vineethn thumbnail

Posting on Govind ji's behalf....

👏👏

Congrats to all for achieving this milestone 😊

Gotush thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Govindrao,
Thanks deepak for song..
Vinayaji you's is lions share to this club...
Amogh is the best fan....
Saniya gave pleasent surprise - nihira's handwritten message to fans.....

Congrats to you all....for this 201 St page.......
I want this to go up to 500 pages,............

Again congrats to all Nihira fans who are contributing to this club...
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Vineeth😛

Thanks Tushar.😊

Vinaya ji, thanks for posting those pics and appreciating my song. Lekin Nihira ne agar yeh suna to uska to vishwaas uth jaayega Music se. 😆

Congratulation on receiving that wonderful message from Nihira herself.👍🏼

Saniya, I am desperately waiting for that wallpaper. Sudha if you are reading this then send your pic to Saniya, she is still waiting for your pic.

Govind ji, thanks for composing that poem👏....you're really a multi-talented person. Main to kavita se door bhagta tha school ke zamaane mein.😆

Amogh, please post the pics quickly. 😃

Edited by SolidSnake - 17 years ago
X-rebel thumbnail
Mindblowing, u reached 200 pages
Congrats all on completing 200 pages 👏 👏

This has shown our love for Nihira.

Deepak nice songs 😉

Govindrao , very nice poems, faarach apratim va atiutaam, mala tya faarach aavadlya.

Vinayaji, wonderful pics. Thanks a lot.

Once again congrats to Deepak, Saniya, Tushar, Govindji, Vinayaji, Varshaji, Sudha, Ritika, Taran and all Nihira fans.