Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superstarocks thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
longggggg topic of pages and Nihara rocks and i ❤️ her alot she's a great fantatic singer and she's a good hearted person by her heart
Gotush thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know why saniya and amogh are so happy from last two days 😊 😊
Gotush thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

Sounds like a great idea.  As long as she knows that I exist as her die hard fan 😳 😛

Let's do it ....that's good idea
corvallisi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tginvents

Let's do it ....that's good idea

Hello Tushar

How was your Kolkata trip.  Amogh seems to be busy in getting his surprise anouncement ready.  He has not been posting that often lately.

I think we should put Varsha Tai, Vinayaji, Deepak,  Amogh, Tushar and Saniya's pictures more prominently. They all deserve it.  You can even make border of Nihira's picture with pictures of fans like multiple borders one inside the other depending upon number of fans.  First thing to do is update the fan list. Get the pictures of every fan and arrange in proper sequence.  Who is good in computer technology?  If people are willing I can collect names if they send it to me. Once tabulated an colated, I can deliver to the person that is doing the wallpaper.  One question I have in my own mind. And that is, is it appropriate to make the list with posting names or real names.  I think we should let the fan decide whatever name they want to publish.

Govind (ji Bhai Rao)

Gotush thumbnail

Hello Govindji,

I am still in kolkata shall go back to nasik on 1st June ( i will go via mumbai). It's hot and sweaty here...i really dont like...

how are you ?
corvallisi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tginvents

Hello Govindji,

I am still in kolkata shall go back to nasik on 1st June ( i will go via mumbai). It's hot and sweaty here...i really dont like...

how are you ?

Hello Tushar,

mee baraa aahe.  Aamhaa sarvaannaa tujhee gairhaajaree  khoop jaaNavalee.  Kaay karto aahes Kolkatyaaant.  malaa te shahar kadheech aawaDla naahee.  gachaaL, maathephiroo lok yachee malaa phaar cheeD aahe.  mee kadheech Naashik laa gelo naahee.  Godavaree nadeechaa ugam aahe naa tethe?  aataa ethle raatreeche 12:39 jhaale aahet.  malaa jhopaayalaa jaayalaa hava.  punhaa liheen. to paryant shubh raatree.

Gotush thumbnail
Hey let's not discuss it all here...
We need to say something about nihira on this thread

Nihira for me is synonymous to Purity, Dvinity, God Gift, Pavitryaa, Susanskruta, Sadguni, Sweet angel

I can go on....

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Namaste Govindrao & a big hello to Vinayaji,Varshaji,Tushar,Deepak,Amogh,Sudha...

Sorry can not reply on time or all the posts individually.My last tele. bill was.... 🤢

Great idea by Vinayaji,Govindrao,Varshaji,Tushar...
I really liked it.

Further I will like to know more about each other. 😊
Can each of us write down something more about us (like in slam book... we will decide some points & write.) along with that we have to share a thought why we love Nihira so much.(the topic posted by Tushar)

Vinayaji,Amogh,Deepak my folio is completed 99%.I m promising u new wallpapers till we reach for 200 pgs.I hope I will get the job as early as possible.I dieing to get busy with my real job of design.

Amogh I will like to do the wallpaper u asked me long time ago.I wish u will post the pics to me for that.
Gotush thumbnail

Saniya there is nothing in your slam book I checked out
I would like to know more about others here..
Nihira is common thread between us...but lets find out what else we have in common or what's uncommon...

About myself it is already there at
www.gokhale.com/tushars  

what about others...

Edited by tginvents - 17 years ago
Sudha_rn thumbnail
Hello to Everyone... 😃
Why my name is not there in the fans list?
The idea sounds great..I too liked it..