Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hello everyone,

Saniya, Amogh..tum dono itne khush kyon ho..hamein bhi batao. 😕
shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Friends,

Goodmorning to everyone is US... goodevening to everyone in India... Nice to see all of you back 😊

Saaniya and Amogh... this is not fair !!! You guys have to share your "happy" news with all of us... Inteha ho gayi, intezaar ki !!!

Govindji, I'm surprised you understood my post with the number of typing errors I made !!! 😆

Saaniya, we need some wallpapers for 200 pages!!!

Will check back later... I have to go out now.

Have fun!!

Sudha_rn thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniya9919

Hi Sudha,
U r feeling better means?

Hi Saniya,
I m suffering from fever. Now i m feeling better..I hope  u got it now.
Reveal that great news quickly saniya

Edited by Sudha_rn - 17 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail
Hi Sudha, hope you recover fully soon.

Saniya, spill the beans...ab to batao ki woh khushkhabri kya hai? 😆
corvallisi thumbnail
Good Morning, Varsha Tai, Vinayaji, Sudha_rn, Deepak, Saniya and Amogh,

Saniya and Amogh is the good news about Rajiv and Sanchali getting eliminated or what? I just read Vinit Mehta's posting. Or is it your Nihira Web site is ready to launch?
Hello Sucha_rn, my house in Jambagh is 1 1/2 blocks from the Flower Market. I went to Vivek Vardhini High School from 1st grade till Matric (10th) that was the one of the two Marathi schools we had in Hyderabad. Graduated from it in 1956. At home we speak Marathi but amongst friends in Hyderabadi Hindi.

Hello Vinayaji, I make so many typos, you can not imagine. I can not find my own typos at the time of writing but next day I read it, I find so many of them. So yours was far better that mine.

Deepak namaskaar, Mai mere Daraune chehre ko badalnekee kosheesh kar rahaa hoon.

Varsha Tai , I was up untill midnight too. I wrote my last reply and then went to bed. Did you read a thread of Ujjaini's ankle injury. Every body thinks that it was a ploy to get sympathy votes. I disagreed. I personally think that she is one of the few such as Nihira and Hema who really did not use any tactics to get votes. There are others also such as Himani, Swananda, Paresh and scores more who used their skill rather that other means. I think all the kids were good even though Nihira and Hemachandra were best.
SolidSnake thumbnail
Namaskaar, Govind ji! Meri kaamna hai ki aapka yeh prayas safal rahe. 😆

You graduated in 56? , 50 years ago. Tab to main apne pichhle janm mein thaa shayad. 😆
corvallisi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Namaskaar, Govind ji! Meri kaamna hai ki aapka yeh prayas safal rahe. 😆

You graduated in 56? , 50 years ago. Tab to main apne pichhle janm mein thaa shayad. 😆

Namaskaar Deepak

Hamare paas HSC ka board exam hota thaa state wide. 1956 me mai High School graduate huva 1st Class leke.  Tumhaare pichle janamme mere khyaal se tum mere bahot kareeb the.  Isi liye aba phir rishta juD rahaa hai. tumne aur maine bhee achche karm kiye honge hai naa? Ab to ye silsilaa ulTaa hone kaa waqt aagayaa hai.

SolidSnake thumbnail
Aapne to mujhe emotional kar diya. 🤗 Koi baat nahin 2050 mein phir ulta ho jaayega. 😃
X-rebel thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesthebest

Hi Friends,

Goodmorning to everyone is US... goodevening to everyone in India... Nice to see all of you back 😊

Saaniya and Amogh... this is not fair !!! You guys have to share your "happy" news with all of us... Inteha ho gayi, intezaar ki !!!

Govindji, I'm surprised you understood my post with the number of typing errors I made !!! 😆

Saaniya, we need some wallpapers for 200 pages!!!

Will check back later... I have to go out now.

Have fun!!

😉

Vinayaji, just one day more and then it will be out.
corvallisi thumbnail
I have an idea for 200th page celebration. Actually the idea came from Vinayaji. The idea is make a beautiful full page picture of Nihira, watered down and infront of it sprinkle the small signed pictures of all of her fans (without obscuring her face). We can send that wall paper to her as a momento. I think either Saniya or Amogh know her email address. you all can modify this idea and make it even better. What do you all think? Can't we take Vinayaji's nephew's help?