Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

X-rebel thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Good morning Saniya, Deepak, Govindroa, Vinayaji, Varshaji, Sudha, Ritika and all my friends.

Today is going to be a great day for this Fan Club. 😃
corvallisi thumbnail
Hello Amogh good morning to you and others in India,
Please do not keep us under suspense. I am very eager for the news. I am sure it is some thing about Nihira. Spill it out. I am already celebrating (toasting a glass of wine to myself) the impending good news from you.

Heloo Vinayaji, Good night to you.

thanks for bringing to my attention that pages are message number dependent and not by space. I was under wrong impression obviously. That shows my ignorance and newness to blogging. I think the moderators are putting clamps on chatting because of the space it requires on the computer server. The fan clubs such as Vinit's must be taking huge chunk of computer server space. I am sure even Vinit fans are also feeling the heat of the chatting restrictions. It could also be due to the regional languages we were using in this thread. We were wrting to some of us in Marathi. It could have turned some people off (this is strictly my guess and have no substantiating proof).

Govind Deshmukh
Sudha_rn thumbnail
Hi Amogh, Saniya, Deepak, Vinayaji, Varshaji, Govindji & all other friends 😃

I m back..I m feeling better now. The club is going very fast& Amogh, why today is the great day for this club?
I missed u all so much in these 4 days.. 😭
Sudha_rn thumbnail
Originally posted by: corvallisi

Hello Sudha_rn,

Hyderabadelo ippuDu chalee unnadya? meeku jwaram vacchindi ani chadvinaanu. Takwa ai powaale okkati randu rojulo.  Meeru Hyderabadelo ekka untaaru.  Maa illu Jaambaagh (Mohamjaahi Market deggara) area lo undi.  Mee jwaram twaramgaa takwa kaawale aani bhagwant nunchee praarthanaa chestunnaanu.

Govind Deshmukh 

Hello Govindji,
Thank u so much Govind ji...Nenu ippudu bagane vunnanu.Hyderabadlo  day antha vediga(HOT) ga vuntundi.. night lo chalee ga vuntundi, rathri ki varsham kuda vastundi ikkada.
"JAMBAGH" area naaku telusu..Nenu Jubilee Hillslo Vuntunnanu.. Koti lo oka college vundi kada..ade college lo nenu chaduvukunnanu..aa college Jambagh ki chala daggara.. roju atu vipununde bus lo velledanni..
Jambagh lo flowers & fruits markets ekkuvaga vuntayi kada..

Sudha_rn thumbnail
Originally posted by: SolidSnake

I just saw Nihira\Hemu in today's episode, I can't express my feelings on seeing Nihira after C2005. 😛 Mujhe Nihira ki sabse achhi baat lagti hai jab woh smile karti hai while singing. I mean, I just love that. 😳

yes Deepak, they sang it so beautifully. But it is only for a minute. That stupid Gajji didn't gave much time to them as he did for Vinit and himani..there is no welcoming & the ggs also didn;t said a word for them..that anchor didn't know their names also😡

I hv recorded the video, but i dunno how to put the video here..
Sudha_rn thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

Deepak you are so right about Nihira's smile. Even if she is not smiling you can see that spark and smile in her beautiful eyes. She is gorgeous, pure, sweet and beautiful young woman who posseses divine voice to sing and capture our hearts and souls.

Varshaji, u just described her so beautifully..😃
Sudha_rn thumbnail
Originally posted by: corvallisi

Hello Saniya, Deepak and Amogh (a separate answer to Varsh Tai)

See I told you without Amogh, Deepak and Saniya this topic was crawling. Now that all 3 are here we are flying. Otherwise only me and Varsha Tai were conversating. Only 2 people for such topic is not enough. We should also coax Shanti bai's new avtaar to join this. He is currently having spat with Varsha Tai (I am sure it is only friendly spat). It would add interest to this thread. How are you all? Missed you. Where is Sudha_rn. I wrote to her in Telugu. I think she got scared of my TalangaaNi Telugu (impure from deep Andhrite Telugu). May be I should write some sentenses to Dwarkanath in Kannada. I can not speak that language but understand it very well (can speak broken Kannada). Really speaking we Hyderabais can not speak any language with any authority. Our language is very unique (mixed up). Itis a mixture of all languages such as Marathi, Telugu, Hingi, Urdu, Kannada and English. It is fun to talke with another Hyderabadi.

😆😆No.. I didn't scared..But ha ur telugu is somewhat different from me..I m purely Coastal Andhra based..I replied to ur post. I agree with u that our lang. is def. mixture of urdu, telugu & hindi..Here in hyd, everyone used to talk in hindi only not in telugu.
Sudha_rn thumbnail
It seems to be no one is here 😭I m only one here..
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sudha_rn

It seems to be no one is here 😭I m only one here..

Hi Sudha,
U r feeling better means?
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

Hello Sudha,

Thank you so much.  You and I seems are the only one right now on this thread.  Everyone in US is sleeping right now.  I don't know what I am doing at 12:45A in the middle of the night being on forum.  I guess visiting my dear Nihira's thread.  😃

Saniya,

Please spill the beans 😉 What is the gread news that you are hiding from all of us 😆

Hello Varshaji,Amogh will give the gr8 news soon.😆