Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

X-rebel thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
HI Sudha. The pic is an old pic and as Vinayaji said a casual one. Actually it is cropped from another pic, and the original one will be put on the site.
Sudha_rn thumbnail
ok.. good to know that ur launching a site for Nihira 👏
X-rebel thumbnail
Thats means u dint know earlier 😕

I thought that u r a regular member and you know it.
Sudha_rn thumbnail
No Amogh, I don't know abt it earlier..I joined too lately in this club..I joined just a few days back..
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello everyone. 😃

Originally posted by: corvallisi

Nahee baabaa nahee.  Mai to ab sirf paDhoonga. Likhtehee kuch naa kuch problem mai khaDaa kar detaa hoon.  Likhoonga to sirf aap logonkee puch taach hee hogee. (phir mai hasee khushee me likh rahaa hoon. koyee serious mat lenaa. Zindagime ronaa dhonaa to bahot hotahee hai. hasne hasaanese apnee bhee jindagi ke kuch kshaN achche nikal jaate hai aut doosaronko bhee aanand miltaa hai).

Please aap zaroor post kariye, aisi galatphehmiyan to hoti rehti hain, we all enjoy your posts and it is always refreshing to know the views of a person who belongs to a different generation. Aap agar likhenge nahin to hamein bahut dukha hoga aur guilty bhi feel hogi ki hamari wajah se aapne likhna band kar diya.

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Plz write down something.

I often fight with Amogh & Deepak .😃

All of us r like a family now.

😆

Amogh, very cute pic of Nihira. 😊 Looking forward to the launch of your website. 👍🏼

shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sudha_rn

Hi Vinayaji, Amogh and others...

Amogh, that really a nice picture..

Hi Sudha & Amogh...

Sudha... I like your new AV 😉 😉

Amogh, Best of luck for the website launch... If possible, can you take some pictures and post it here?  I would love to see some new pictures of Nihira.  We never even got to see the "Kam ya zyada" in the US where the challenge singers participated !!! 

SolidSnake thumbnail
Vinaya ji, Zee never telecasted that KYZ episode in US?
shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Vinaya ji, Zee never telecasted that KYZ episode in US?

NO I tape it every friday, it comes right after EMAET so I never missed any episode.  I know others like Varshadi and Rekhaji were also waiting for it.  I don't know if they saw it.  But I still tape it every week, but so far no luck !!!   

How about Govindji... did you see KYZ with Nihira in the US?

SolidSnake thumbnail
Vinaya ji, do you have DTH service at home? Doesn't DTH allow even old programs to be viewed...on demand? 😕
SolidSnake thumbnail
Hello Varsha ji, didn't I name you "Chachi 420" in one of those fun threads, or was it someone else. 😕 😆