*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page - Page 112

Posted: 17 years ago
Hi to all of u......

Mrs.Date welcome to Nihira fan club 😊

Originally posted by saniya9919

I loved ur siggy also.I thought ur siggy is also done by Dizzy.

I know shivy16.She has created web for Himani .She has done a woderful job.

I want to tell u that first comment to my siggy has been given by Zahidaji(Awww).She loved it very much & told me every nihira fan will love it.😳

Then Amogh,Sudha,Tushar,Deepak,ritika,My mummy ,brother all praised for it.Tell this to Dizzy.He deserves 👏

Saniya and Vinayaji,

both signatures are very good.  What is new in the music world.  I just heard Nihira's HDDS song with PP8's second link.  Nihira sounds very very melodious in that.  I agree that she has done a better job than orignal.

Originally posted by corvallisi

Saniya and Vinayaji,

both signatures are very good.  What is new in the music world.  I just heard Nihira's HDDS song with PP8's second link.  Nihira sounds very very melodious in that.  I agree that she has done a better job than orignal.

Thanks Govindji... I just finished my exams and projects, so now I can have a summer break... so I can indulge a little extra time for these kind of fun things.  😆 

It was really refreshing to hear a new song by Nihira after so long!!!!  I liked her version better than Kavitaji.  I respect Kavitaji a lot as a singer and person, but in HDDCS, I felt her voice sounded strained in the high notes - as a result, I couldn't enjoy the song.  First time I liked the song was when Raktima sang it in Challenge 2005.  Nihira's version is flawless and flowing... a little more feeling or soul would have made it outstanding... but that will come in time. 

I'm also waiting hear abt these concert reports.  I hear of so many concerts, but not many reports.  How come no one is writing about it?  When I go to see Nihira/Himani concert, I'll try to take as many pics as possible too.   Did you find out if Nihira is coming to  West Coast?

Glad to see fanclub so active today. 😃 Welcome Mrs.Date to this fabulous place. 😊

Saniya - Baarish, hum Dilli waalon ke liye Amrit se kam nahin esp garmiyon mein. On top of that I simply love-love-love baarish...baarish mein bheegne ka kuchh alag hi mazaa hai....😳

Vinaya ji - Which software is that? Main Solid Snake ka animated AV banaunga. 😆

I just downloaded and listened to Nihira's "HDDCS" song uploaded by Paresh, fabulous....👏

Any updates on Pune concert? 😕

Originally posted by *MrsMallu Date*

thnxooo saaniya..🤗 😆 n yes yes i m mrs mallu amey date or malvika or woteva u like! 😆

Hi Mallu,🤗

Amey is good singer & handome .His smile is very cute.😊

Hope u will do frquent visits here.😃
Originally posted by DizzyBanana21x

Thanks a lot Saniya.  Your wallpapers were gr8 thats why the animation looks so good. 
I had fun doing it😊
Thanks a lot Dizzy.🤗

U gave me such a precious gift.As Vinayaji said our teamwork made the siggy look too good.😊
Originally posted by shesthebest

Thanks Govindji... I just finished my exams and projects, so now I can have a summer break... so I can indulge a little extra time for these kind of fun things.  😆 

It was really refreshing to hear a new song by Nihira after so long!!!!  I liked her version better than Kavitaji.  I respect Kavitaji a lot as a singer and person, but in HDDCS, I felt her voice sounded strained in the high notes - as a result, I couldn't enjoy the song.  First time I liked the song was when Raktima sang it in Challenge 2005.  Nihira's version is flawless and flowing... a little more feeling or soul would have made it outstanding... but that will come in time. 

I'm also waiting hear abt these concert reports.  I hear of so many concerts, but not many reports.  How come no one is writing about it?  When I go to see Nihira/Himani concert, I'll try to take as many pics as possible too.   Did you find out if Nihira is coming to  West Coast?

Paresh has done a great job.I like the song so much.Really it is better than original version.She is fabulus.👏👏👏

Her voice makes it wonderful.when did she sing this song ?In c-2005?
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Glad to see fanclub so active today. 😃 Welcome Mrs.Date to this fabulous place. 😊

Saniya - Baarish, hum Dilli waalon ke liye Amrit se kam nahin esp garmiyon mein. On top of that I simply love-love-love baarish...baarish mein bheegne ka kuchh alag hi mazaa hai....😳

Vinaya ji - Which software is that? Main Solid Snake ka animated AV banaunga. 😆

I just downloaded and listened to Nihira's "HDDCS" song uploaded by Paresh, fabulous....👏

Any updates on Pune concert? 😕

Deepak, the software is called "Animation Shop 3".  I downloaded it from "download.com".  Just search for it, and use the free trial version. 

Originally posted by shesthebest

No one has written back to me.  Her so called "tour manager or promoter" Surepremi is no where to be seen these days.  I have not seen his posting in last 15-20 days.  I do not know where he is.  He was the only source about Nihira's plans.  No one ever replies about questions regarding her shows.

Vinayaji I thought you have a son who is a computer wiz.  I asssumed that he must be either a teen or older than that.  You just mentioned that you just finished exam.  Wow,  after family, how can you concentrate on studies.  I used to take some IT classes at locat community college.  I felt so ashamed of myself for being too slow compared to young kids that I stopped taking any classes.  I wanted to keep my self dignity. My mind wanders so much that for days I stay on only one paragraph.  Any way congratulations for your wonderful signature (some how I feel strange calling it siggy) and your achievements.

Originally posted by saniya9919

Paresh has done a great job.I like the song so much.Really it is better than original version.She is fabulus.👏👏👏

Her voice makes it wonderful.when did she sing this song ?In c-2005?

No, Saaniya, she didn't sing it in Challenge... it was before that.  I think some of the other Nihira fans like Varshadi knows which competition it is from.  They were having a discussion about it.