Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Welcome Sameer to Nihira Fan club.

Welcome to Nihira Fan Club from me too Sameer !!!

Originally posted by: tginvents

I dont know why the topic "How did we become Nihira Fan" has been closed. We just wanted to share thoughts about how we became Nihira fans...Can someone help.

Yeah, it's a real pity they closed the topic Tushar. Never mind, you can still save everyone's answers and store the information. I will post my response here.

Originally posted by: ritika24

Yup, i was trying to find out Nihira Joshi fan club but could not find it anywehere on saregamapa forum. Then i had to search on the main site and there i saw this fan club section. I dont know why they took it out of saregama forum..it is more relevant there.

i had another suggestion, can someone compile all the pics of Nihira on one page? its becoming a lil difficult to skip back and forth 100 pages to watch nihiras pics.

Nihira looks absolutely wonderful on the pehla pyar episode..her last pic espically after her A.v. ends is too beautiful. If i were a guy, i would surely have fallen in love with her seeing that pic.

Hi Ritika,

Thanks for appreciating the new pics of Nihira. She looks really beautiful in all of them.
I will try and post a directory for all the images. I wanted to do that and post it in the front page of the Fan Club, but I cannot edit the main post. I'll try to find some solution next week. I know its even hard for me to remember what pictures I have posted, and where they are!!! Also, Saniya has made some nice wallpapers, and I don't want them to get lost…

How are you doing today Saaniya? Are you still planning to make wallpapers with group pics?

Edited by shesthebest - 17 years ago
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Actually I want to complete wallpaper of grp dance when SLB was the judge(Laximikant-Pyarelal special).I have done half of the work .I want some grp pics for that. Hope u will post soon.

Thinking on grp performance of A.R.Reheman special.

Thanks Vinayaji.I m fine. 😊
Edited by saniya9919 - 17 years ago
shesthebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Actually I want to complete wallpaper of grp dance when SLB was the judge(Laximikant-Pyarelal special).I have done half of the work .I want some grp pics for that. Hope u will post soon.

Thinking on grp performance of A.R.Reheman special.

Thanks Vinayaji.I m fine. 😊

I think I posted a few on SLB's day... the Dholi taro song, but it didn't come very clear.  I'll try again later, and see if I can get some good pics.  Which group song did they sing on ARR day?  My mind is drawing blank right now!!!

I did post some pics of Nihira and Paresh on the shaadi day... in "mehendi lagake rakna"... Do you remember that?  We really need a picture directory to keep track of all this !!! 😆

I have some group pics of "Kajra mohabbat wala"... I'll post those today.

shesthebest thumbnail

Hi Friends,

Saaniya is going to make some wallpapers on group performances, so I'm trying to post some spirited group shots for her…

Todays performance is the remix of the age old classic "Kajra mohabbatwala, akhiyon mein aise dala…" I really liked this performance, it was fun to watch… with each singer coming up and singing a few lines in their own style… even though it was a group song, each one gave a bit of their identity to it. I believe it was the Top 10 Results day, the theme was Remix songs – Nihira's solo performance that day was "Hoton mein aisi baat"… The ending of the show was sad though, because of Sharib's untimely elimination!!!

Moving on to the Top 10 Challenge singers version of Kajra mohabbat wala… they look like they were having fun, don't they ? 😆   😆

…………………………

…………………………

…………………………

…………………………

…………………………

Hope you like the pictures.
Thanks,
Vinaya.
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Vinaya ji (I am copy/pasting it for 50th time I think). 😆

No Sharib wasn't eliminated in "Kajra Mohabbat Wala" episode, it wasn't an elimination episode. Nihira sang "Rangeela Re" in that episode. Dia Mirza and Kunal Ganjawala were guests. And I know I am repeating it again, do you remember how Shaan tries to bring Nihira on the floor to dance...that was hilarious. 😆
shesthebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Thanks Vinaya ji (I am copy/pasting it for 50th time I think). 😆

No Sharib wasn't eliminated in "Kajra Mohabbat Wala" episode, it wasn't an elimination episode. Nihira sang "Rangeela Re" in that episode. Dia Mirza and Kunal Ganjawala were guests. And I know I am repeating it again, do you remember how Shaan tries to bring Nihira on the floor to dance...that was hilarious. 😆

Actually, I have all these recorded Deepak... 😊  See Nihira's dress in "Kajra song"... and then the last pic of Nihira solo is from "Hoton mein aisi baat" on the same day...  This episode was Top 10 Results day... and Sharib was eliminated this day.  Twinkle, Himani and Sharib were in the bottom 3.  Sharib sang "Nile Nile ambar" so well !!!  First Himani was saved, then Twinkle... and then it was very sad... 😭

Nihira sang "Rangeela Re" in the Top 8 Performance Day, when the theme was "Super hit film songs"... They started that show with "Neil and Nikki' group song... You remember Nihira's white pants suit in both those songs?  And Kunal G. and Diya M. were guests on this day.

X-rebel thumbnail
Vinayaji thanks a lot for the hundredth time. 😊 i just canrt stop thanking u.

Nihira rocks.
X-rebel thumbnail
Where is everyone. i dont like to be alone here.
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: X-rebel

Where is everyone. i dont like to be alone here.

EMAET, aaj ka episode to dhamakedaar thaa, everyone performed extremely well. 👏

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shesthebest

Actually, I have all these recorded Deepak... 😊  See Nihira's dress in "Kajra song"... and then the last pic of Nihira solo is from "Hoton mein aisi baat" on the same day...  This episode was Top 10 Results day... and Sharib was eliminated this day.  Twinkle, Himani and Sharib were in the bottom 3.  Sharib sang "Nile Nile ambar" so well !!!  First Himani was saved, then Twinkle... and then it was very sad... 😭

Nihira sang "Rangeela Re" in the Top 8 Performance Day, when the theme was "Super hit film songs"... They started that show with "Neil and Nikki' group song... You remember Nihira's white pants suit in both those songs?  And Kunal G. and Diya M. were guests on this day.

So it was not A.R. rehmaan special.😆
Thanks Vinayaji.