nihira is an awesome singer, could u add my name to fanlist! 😆
GenZ_Crusader thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
U people are truly great Nihira fans.
A salute to u.
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Shawn, lilyrose, Marble & Genz_crusader to Nihira Fanclub. Hope to see you more often here.

😛
anonmember thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful pictures!
anonmember thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawn89

So wut is Nihira up to these days 😃

Hi Shawn. She's all set for music shows abroad- US, Singapore, Dubai. There's a topic in the SRGMP section w/the exact date and locations. Also, a song from the film Alag, Sabse Alag, if you didn't know already. Its a grp song with Nihira, Hemu, Shaan, Kunal Ganjawala and Gayatri Ganjawala. 😊
GenZ_Crusader thumbnail
Hi Solidsnake, Where can i get more information on Nihira. Is there any website for Nihira?
shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Welcome Shawn, lilyrose, Marble & Genz_crusader to Nihira Fanclub. Hope to see you more often here.

😛

Hi, let me also join SS in welcoming you guys to Nihira Fan Club.  We'll try and add your names to the list soon. 

Originally posted by: sonyaee

Thanks for the beautiful pictures!

Your welcome sonyaee... glad you liked them 😊

I'm copying a post made by Surpremi in the SRGMP section about Nihira's Concert tour. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/265626

Originally posted by: Surpremi

Hi guys:

As you all know my all time favorite is Nihira - my Blue Diamond !!  I am enlisting her upcoming shows as a lot of you have asked me for it.  She will be with me on or about 16 and 17 July so I will try to have her address questions under my ID so please make a note of that.  I have never been on the chat line but maybe someone can tell me how and I can give Nihira my portable and be with her as she chats with all.  This is fun stuff and I am excited......

1.  29th April: Singapore - Marathi Songs only.
2.  30th April: Singapore - Hindi Classics show at Anglo-Chinese School Auditorium.
3.  7th May - At Surat with Ismail Darbarji
4. 13th May at Boat Club, Pune (Only for Invitees)
5. 18th May at Dubai with Ismail Darbarji
6. 20th May at Baroda
7. 26th May at Pune in Auditorium open for public against tickets.

US tour starting from 3rd June till 2nd July.  Following are details

1.  6.June.06  New Jersey
2. 11.June.06  Philadelphia
3. 16.June.06  Destination shall inform later
4. 17.June.06    Destination shall inform later 5. 18/6/06  New Jersey
6. 23.June.06  New York
7. 24.June.06  New Jersey
8. 25.June.06  Connecticut near Boston
9. 30.June.06  Atlanta (Indian Doctors Convention)
10. 2.July.06  New Jersey

She has recorded a song with Ismailji last week and next week doing another song for film Pyar Kiya To Nibhana.

Any suggestions for 16/17 July - guide me as I would like for her to chat with all of us on the Forum....... Go ahead and comment.....

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vinaya ji, which episode is that pic from? 😕

Do you remember the tu-tu, main-main (about Nihira's performance) between Jatin ji and Ismail ji in "Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na" episode. 😆
shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Vinaya ji, which episode is that pic from? 😕

Do you remember the tu-tu, main-main (about Nihira's performance) between Jatin ji and Ismail ji in "Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na" episode. 😆

This song is from the "Disco or ClubSongs" episode... some theme like that I think.  Nihira sang "Ishq khudai, Rabb ne banayi"... and the group sang "Raat baaqi baat baaqi"... I will post pics from that episode soon. 

I do remember the conversation... JL were also upset abt something or the other... but it kept the show interesting 😆 😆  I don't thave taping of "Tere bina" I hope they show it on Mast Moments, then I can record it.  I was able to record "Kehna hi kya" a few days ago...  what a performance 👏