Saniya, aapko yeh pata nahin thaaa. 😕

I saw it months ago, when I was googling about Nihira. 😃

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Saniya, aapko yeh pata nahin thaaa. 😕

I saw it months ago, when I was googling about Nihira. 😃

I know it yaar.I was  just trying to post some meaningful post from now onwards.😉😆
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniya9919

I know it yaar.I was  just trying to post some meaningful post from now onwards.😉😆

Me too....😆

shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Saaniya and SS

You guys are just tooooo funny!!!!! Please can you make some more meaningful posts about Nihira... I think our good behaviour is helping us... So far, we are still here !!!!!!!!!!!   😆 Keep up with the informative posts 👏

Areen't you guys going to any local concerts of Nihira... or other challenge contestants?

Pics coming up soon...
SolidSnake thumbnail
Hi Vinaya ji, don't worry..we'll continue to make meaningful posts, just like we have done till now.

Dilli is a boring city..koi music comcert wagerah hota hi nahin hai, waise mujhe koi farq nahin padta...main waise bhi nahin jaata, I like to spend my free time at home, ghumakkad nahin hoon main. 😃

But if Nihira's concert is held in Dilli, then I'll make exception and be there.

Vinaya ji, I was watching old SRGMP episodes and in one episode ending, Nihira, Vishwas and Shaan sing "Shava Shava", never knew about it...guess I'll have to go through all video clips.
saniya9919 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesthebest

Hi Saaniya and SS

You guys are just tooooo funny!!!!! Please can you make some more meaningful posts about Nihira... I think our good behaviour is helping us... So far, we are still here !!!!!!!!!!!   😆 Keep up with the informative posts 👏

Areen't you guys going to any local concerts of Nihira... or other challenge contestants?

Pics coming up soon...

Maybe we will have to wait her till September in Mumbai.I am really waiting for her concert.
BTW Vinayaji,I heard Nihira will be in US in June with Parthiv & Himani.R u going for that concert?
Edited by saniya9919 - 18 years ago
saniya9919 thumbnail
This info is posted by Anushka on Himani's thread.

Here is the details of the show in U.S.

Amar Sangeet- in New York and New Jersey
on 23rd and 24th June respectively.
Parthiv, Nihira and Himani will be perfoming.

By the way Parthiv participated in Saregama when Sonu Nigam used to host the show. He participated in the Megafinals where Md.Vakil won.

NEW YORK

June 23 2006 8:00PM

Hindu Temple Auditorium
143-09 Holly Avenue
Flushing, New York
USA

Tickets: $35, $50, $75, VIP-100, VVIP-200

NEW JERSEY

Jun 24 2006 8:00PM

Nicolas Music Center

81,George St,New Brunswick NewJersey
shesthebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Hi Vinaya ji, don't worry..we'll continue to make meaningful posts, just like we have done till now.

Dilli is a boring city..koi music comcert wagerah hota hi nahin hai, waise mujhe koi farq nahin padta...main waise bhi nahin jaata, I like to spend my free time at home, ghumakkad nahin hoon main. 😃

But if Nihira's concert is held in Dilli, then I'll make exception and be there.

Vinaya ji, I was watching old SRGMP episodes and in one episode ending, Nihira, Vishwas and Shaan sing "Shava Shava", never knew about it...guess I'll have to go through all video clips.

You know what... Dilli was my hometown in India too.  I went to school there...  but I haven't come there for a long time now.

Where did you see these old episodes?  I don't recall Shaan, Nihira and Vishwas singing Shava Shava?  Must be in one of the early rounds... I didn't have recording equipment then to tape the shows.

SolidSnake thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesthebest

You know what... Dilli was my hometown in India too.  I went to school there...  but I haven't come there for a long time now.

Where did you see these old episodes?  I don't recall Shaan, Nihira and Vishwas singing Shava Shava?  Must be in one of the early rounds... I didn't have recording equipment then to tape the shows.

Arre wah, you are a Dilliwaali. 😃

That "Shava Shava" performance was from Episode 19 (Sept 1, 2005).

shesthebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniya9919

Maybe we will have to wait her till September in Mumbai.I am really waiting for her concert.
BTW Vinayaji,I heard Nihira will be in US in June with Parthiv & Himani.R u going for that concert?

Well, if either Nihira, Hema or Himani come in a musical concert, I would definitely go.  Actually, I live like 225 miles from NY/NJ, but I would go for either of these three!!!

I don't go to Bollywood shows because I don't like those item dances and stuff... That's why I didn't want to go for Heat... with people like Celina Jaitley, Sushmita Sen, Akshay Kumar, I know what to expect... the singers will get very little time.