Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page - Page 46

jayashreeg thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This content was originally posted by: shesthebest

Hi Saniya and Deepak,

I missed you guys too!! I am doing fine. I had a great trip in Seattle... but its good to be home. Now its back to work again!!!

Doesn't Nihira look beautiful in these pictures... I love the ones of her similing and laughing. Everyone used to think she was so serious, but just look at these collection of pictures... there is so much spark in her eyes. Yes, Vineet does start dancing in the song. Infact, camera moves so much that its impossible to get clear group pictures.

Anyway, what did you guys think of Nihira and Hema's song in Alag? I thought the song was very nice and melodious... I do wish the two of them had some more lines though... I guess that it will come in time...

Saniya, how are your wallpapers coming along?

Hi, you came to Seatle?.  I am only 250 mile South of it in Oregon.  You could have visited us. Anyway, I heard the songs in Alag.  I just could not figure out who is Nihira in that song "Sabse Alag".  Shan had major portion of it.  There were 2 female voices.  One of them is Nihira and other is some other singer named Gayatri Iyer.  Can you tell who is who.  I also heard the other song "Soul of Alag".  All I could hear was an alap by Hemachandra and Ujjaini.  Is there a complete song some where?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saregama thumbnail

Welcome back Vinya,

Very Glad to know you are back...........

and very very thanks for the pictures.

Nihira is looking more and more pretty in these pictures and yes I remember the song which she sung. It is salaam namaste and the previous day she got green card where Daler mehndi and PAndit Jasraj were judges.......She looks really happy and in that happy mood she is looking more beautiful...... Good pictures

Well done Vinayaji, You made my day.

Edited by saregama - 18 years ago
shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jayashreeg

Hi, you came to Seatle?.  I am only 250 mile South of it in Oregon.  You could have visited us. Anyway, I heard the songs in Alag.  I just could not figure out who is Nihira in that song "Sabse Alag".  Shan had major portion of it.  There were 2 female voices.  One of them is Nihira and other is some other singer named Gayatri Iyer.  Can you tell who is who.  I also heard the other song "Soul of Alag".  All I could hear was an alap by Hemachandra and Ujjaini.  Is there a complete song some where?

Hi Jayashree,

I live in the east coast, and this was my first trip to the NW part of the US... I've been to California, but not to states like Washington/Oregon.  The landscape is definitely more rugged and diverse... I'm sure Oregon must have some wonderful natural locations.

Coming back to Alag... I think the first female singer we hear is Nihira.  In addition to "soul of alag", there is a duet of Ujjaini called "saanjh hai pighalti".   Someone has uploaded these songs to cooltoad.  You can get the link from this post...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=260395&K W=alag

shesthebest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saregama

Welcome back Vinya,

Very Glad to know you are back...........

and very very thanks for the pictures.

Nihira is looking more and more pretty in these pictures and yes I remember the song which she sung. It is salaam namaste and the previous day she got green card where Daler mehndi and PAndit Jasraj were judges.......She looks really happy and in that happy mood she is looking more beautiful...... Good pictures

Well done Vinayaji, You made my day.

Hi Rekhaji,

How are you doing?  I had a good break, but I'm glad to be back too!!!  I read in some post that you said you were going to India soon.  Which part of India are you going to visit?  I will be going to India this summer too, but in July-August.

Thanks for appreciating the pictures... Yes, its nice to see Nihira looking so happy and laughing... I loved all those early challenge performances before Agnipariksha... when the contestants could pick songs that judges would appreciate.  (Not just the stuff that would give them mass votes from janta...  )

Thanks for responding... take care,
Vinaya.
shesthebest thumbnail

Did anyone here go to the Heat Concerts in NY/NJ last weekend? Any news about performances of our Challenge Contestants? I would love to know what songs they sung, etc...

saregama thumbnail

Hi Rekhaji,

How are you doing?  I had a good break, but I'm glad to be back too!!!  I read in some post that you said you were going to India soon.  Which part of India are you going to visit?  I will be going to India this summer too, but in July-August.

Thanks for appreciating the pictures... Yes, its nice to see Nihira looking so happy and laughing... I loved all those early challenge performances before Agnipariksha... when the contestants could pick songs that judges would appreciate.  (Not just the stuff that would give them mass votes from janta...  )

Thanks for responding... take care,
Vinaya.

Vinayaji,

I would be going to Mumbai in the month of May and would be back in July. So long break. Lets see whether I can login from Mumbai if I have a time or may be when I am back, I would be able to be on this forum......

Cheers.

X-rebel thumbnail
Thanx Vinayaji foer the great pics. I was desperately waiting for some. 😊
shesthebest thumbnail

Hi Varshaji, Amoghji,

I just read that they are going to close down our fan clubs... what's the problem? Why do people object to our sharing information about our favorite SRGMP singers? I am really upset about this. I guess this is the last straw. Its really time to pick up and leave this place. Do you guys have any better ideas?

shesthebest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

Vinayaji,

Nothing makes sense on forum anymore.  We just go along with what is dealt to us.   I can't express in words what you and DizzyBanana have done for all of us forum members.  I personally want to thank you for both your hard work and personal time you have dedicated for this.  I hope they keep some of these threads alive.  Let us hope for the best.

Thanks Varshaji... It really meant a lot to Dileep (DizzyB) and me to be able to do something nice for all the people here.  He was really happy that everyone appreciated it so much.  I made so many nice friends in this thread... In other topics there's so much of fighting going on... Anyway, you're right... all we can do is hope for the best...

Keeping your fingers crossed for Karunya ?? 😉 😉

anonmember thumbnail

Did anyone here go to the Heat Concerts in NY/NJ last weekend? Any news about performances of our Challenge Contestants? I would love to know what songs they sung, etc...

Only Paresh performed in the April 15th concert, not sure which songs he sang though. It was supposed to be both Nihira and Paresh, according to the details on the site.