*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page - Page 30

Posted: 18 years ago
Ti America madhye jaanar aahe evdhe nakki pan ti Oregon la jaaanar aahe ka conform karave laagel.
Originally posted by corvallisi

By now it must be very clear to all of us that we all are Nihira's fan. I feel that too many pages of this blog is spent only for telling that we are her fans. It suffices to say it once. Why cant we discuss what is current with Nihira. It would be more interesting that reading a dialogue between mee aur tu. No disrespect to SS, Sania, Amogh, Shantibai, Surepremi and many more for coaxing you to advance this discussion beyond saying how much more a fan we are compared with the others. I am reading other topics and find that Nihira is loosing out in their voting. That concerns me.

Marathi:
saaniya, amogh aNi itar sarva manDaLi, krupaya aataa jaraa gaaDee puDhe dhakalaa. aapali leKhaNee rengaaLaayalaa laagalee aahe. sadhya Nihiraacha kaaya chaalala aahe he samajaNyaachi utsukataa aahe. Tee koNatya chitrapaTaant gaat aahe he samajaaoon ghyaayache aahe. tee Himani, Vinit va naT va naTyaanbarobar Ameriket yeNaar asalyaache vaachale. tee Seatle kinva aamchyaa Portlandlaa (Oregon) yeNaar kee naahee he mahit jhaalyaas bare hooeel.

Where? Just point out - sabka supari utha lenge. 😡

Originally posted by corvallisi

By now it must be very clear to all of us that we all are Nihira's fan. I feel that too many pages of this blog is spent only for telling that we are her fans. It suffices to say it once. Why cant we discuss what is current with Nihira. It would be more interesting that reading a dialogue between mee aur tu. No disrespect to SS, Sania, Amogh, Shantibai, Surepremi and many more for coaxing you to advance this discussion beyond saying how much more a fan we are compared with the others. I am reading other topics and find that Nihira is loosing out in their voting. That concerns me.

Marathi:
saaniya, amogh aNi itar sarva manDaLi, krupaya aataa jaraa gaaDee puDhe dhakalaa. aapali leKhaNee rengaaLaayalaa laagalee aahe. sadhya Nihiraacha kaaya chaalala aahe he samajaNyaachi utsukataa aahe. Tee koNatya chitrapaTaant gaat aahe he samajaaoon ghyaayache aahe. tee Himani, Vinit va naT va naTyaanbarobar Ameriket yeNaar asalyaache vaachale. tee Seatle kinva aamchyaa Portlandlaa (Oregon) yeNaar kee naahee he mahit jhaalyaas bare hooeel.

Damn you.😡

Nihira is always the best and will always remain the best, whatever the bloody polls say.
I myself vote for Nihira at every possible opportunity, but such polls don't really mean much.

Do not worry about these polls.
They are all temparory indicators, does not count much in real world.

Let some of Nihira Songs get released

Originally posted by amogh8188

Ti America madhye jaanar aahe evdhe nakki pan ti Oregon la jaaanar aahe ka conform karave laagel.

Krupaa karoon shodhoon kaDhlyaas bare hoeel.  Aabhaaree aahe.

Aisee baatonkee jaroorat nahee hai.  Hame sab logonko miThe hoke pyaar kamaanaa chaahiye.  Supari vagairaa shabd ham jaise sabhya log istamaal nahee karate.  Win them with compassion and karma.  I am sure Nihira will win their hearts through her hard work, dedication and the quality of singing. I am sure you said those words out of jest.

Originally posted by soulsoup

Where? Just point out - sabka supari utha lenge. 😡

Originally posted by saniya9919

Vinyaji, do u have Nihira's pics performing "Roz sham ati thi"?
Or u already uploaded ?

Saniya, this is for you... (and others too 😉 😊) 

Some snapshots from one of Nihira's early Challenge performances… the haunting "Roz shaam aati thi"… Beautiful song and rendition by Nihira !!!

Roz shaam aati thi…

Magar aisi na thi…

Roz roz ghata chaati thi…

Magar aisi na thi…

Ke aaj meri zindagi mein…

Yeh kaun aa gaya aaa…

Roz shaam aati thi…

Enjoy!!

Vinaya

Wonderful pics Vinaya ji, thanks. 😛