Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: SolidSnake

And any more pics of her "Ae Mere Watan Ke Logon" episode?

Here they are... Pictures of "Ae Mere Watan Ke Logon…" 😊

shesthebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritika24

Vinayaji,

can you paste one of her pics when she is singing "kehna hi kya"..i think she is wearing pink and blue salwar kamzeez. She looks very pretty in that.

I'll try and see if I can find any of these Ritika, because I don't have the video recording of this song.

shesthebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: corvallisi

Hello "Shesthebest",

Thank you for the link you provided.  I had to register with "cooltoad" to download the MP3 version of the song.  I just heard it.  I may be totally infatuated with Nihira's voice ( only voice ok! I am 66 years old grandpa) but I felt that her singing was very melodious.  Her beat was very much suitable for this song.  As you mentioned Lata's song was little too fast for the mood of the song.  My heart felt blessings to Nihira.  She truely is the best. Nihira tulaa dev poorNpaNe yash deo heech aamachee devaalaa praarthanaa.

Hello corvallisiji,

I guess I didn't explain abt cooltoad because that's where we've been "sharing" all the Saregamapa songs since the beginning of Challenge 2005.  The site is a bit awkward to use, but it does the job!!! 

I agree with you about the mood of Nihira's rendition... it sounds more haunting and melodious.  After listening to it all these months, I preferred it over the original version !!!  And ... music and friendship have no barriers... I'm glad to meet you and hope we all get to enjoy more of Nihira's songs soon.

Sorry, I didn't understand the last line... is that Marathi?  I only know Hindi and Malayalam 😳
Edited by shesthebest - 18 years ago
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Vinyaji.Will u upload Nihira performing 'I love u' from 'Hare Krishna Hare Ram'.
Plzzzzz add that energitic performance. I want to add those facial expressions of the rocker.
corvallisi thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesthebest

Yes I am a Marathi speaking Andhrite from Hyderabad but now residing in Corvallis, Oregon, USA and hence the name Corvallisi.  I used to go by GovindSD but forgot my password so I had to reregister.  Thanks again. The last sentence was in fact a Marathi blessings to Nihira.
Hello corvallisiji,

I guess I didn't explain abt cooltoad because that's where we've been "sharing" all the Saregamapa songs since the beginning of Challenge 2005.  The site is a bit awkward to use, but it does the job!!! 

I agree with you about the mood of Nihira's rendition... it sounds more haunting and melodious.  After listening to it all these months, I preferred it over the original version !!!  And ... music and friendship have no barriers... I'm glad to meet you and hope we all get to enjoy more of Nihira's songs soon.

Sorry, I didn't understand the last line... is that Marathi?  I only know Hindi and Malayalam 😳

saniya9919 thumbnail
Both of u r very  sweet .👏👏
indian888 thumbnail
Hey Guys

thank for the Nihira website

nihira rocks   👏 👏 👏
shesthebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniya9919

Thanks Vinyaji.Will u upload Nihira performing 'I love u' from 'Hare Krishna Hare Ram'.
Plzzzzz add that energitic performance. I want to add those facial expressions of the rocker.

Sure Saniya... I'll try to get some "energetic" expressions.  I was MOST impressed by that performance because Nihira was totally out of her genre, as we knew her till then.  The way she sang the parts of the 2 singers with such relative ease, it was truly a stunning performance, and something that had never been done before.   You know, timing is everything in a contest that spans so many months... people have short memories, especially the voters.  They should have done something like that towards the end of the contest...

And thanks for the nice comments.  😳

shesthebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Thanks for the lovely pictures and website. She's indeed a beautiful singer and a beautiful person in all ways 😊 .

Could you please add these names too?

adwarakanath
musicpulse
apparaohoare

You're most welcome, for the pictures, that is !!! (website is not my territory !!😊 ).   I totally agree with the comment.   The pureness comes out in her rendition of "kasam se"... (hard to explain, its just a feeling I get the more I hear it...)

Edited by shesthebest - 18 years ago
saniya9919 thumbnail
I like the 1st page very much.Who did it?
Vinayaji r u going to do a website ?