*Nihira Joshi Fan-Club*Check out 1st page - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago
Thank u very much both of u.
I am searching for this for a long time. 👏 👏
I can'nt define in words,.....
Just Mindblowing
Princess no.1 & shesthe best, both of u r so sweet.
👏
👏
👏
Originally posted by saniya9919

Princess no.1 & shesthe best, both of u r so sweet.
👏
👏
👏

Thankyou very much... You know what, it used to bother me a lot when people used to pick on "Nihira's look" on Challenge 2005.  Not just the fact that they should have been concentrating on her singing, but the fact that she was not lacking in anyway in "looks".  So, I wanted to post the prettiest and sweetest pics of Nihira that I could possibly get... Her charm is that she looks lovely without even trying... that's a rare quality these days!!!

Originally posted by shesthebest

Thankyou very much... You know what, it used to bother me a lot when people used to pick on "Nihira's look" on Challenge 2005.  Not just the fact that they should have been concentrating on her singing, but the fact that she was not lacking in anyway in "looks".  So, I wanted to post the prettiest and sweetest pics of Nihira that I could possibly get... Her charm is that she looks lovely without even trying... that's a rare quality these days!!!

I 100% agree with u.

Perfect in looks, manners, job & very sober.

These pics on page no.6 should be on pg. no.1.
Plzzzzz ,I request u.

I want to thank princessno.1 for doing the impossible… for posting a Fan Club for both Nihira and Himani. In doing this, she has bridged the "gap" between Nihira and Himani Fans… and given a chance for people like me (Dizzybanana, and I'm sure many others), who are fans of both singers, to express ourselves.

I cannot thankyou enough princessno.1. Its given me so much pleasure to finally be able to make a small contribution on this forum, for one of my favorite singers.

Cheers to you, princessno.1 !!!!!

👏
Originally posted by saniya9919

These pics on page no.6 should be on pg. no.1.
Plzzzzz ,I request u.

Saniya, I'm sure princessno.1 will move them when she gets a chance.  I just posted these this morning, so she may not have seen them yet.

Shesthebest.... 🤗

Lovely pics of Nihira..

BTW, shouldnt they be on the first page?
Nihira ke,
Pyari, pyari surat ko kisi ke nazar na lage. 😃