Bigg Boss Season 5

Thanx to Bigg Boss

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I am really thankful to Bigg Boss for sending Pooja Missra back in the house... otherwise, I would have really missed her in the show... becoz I always wanted her to win the show...
But now that she came back... she *OFFICIALLY* irritated me to the core... with her translations for Andrew... especially when she was telling about her fight with Sid... "I am a soap... etc. etc"
I am sure Andrew felt like giving her a tight slap too ðŸ˜†
Now, forgive me if I start supporting Sid... especially after Makek's eviction... I felt for him when he was crying😳
Btw, is there no Sid AT thread?😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayandrah

I am really thankful to Bigg Boss for sending Pooja Missra back in the house... otherwise, I would have really missed her in the show... becoz I always wanted her to win the show...
But now that she came back... she *OFFICIALLY* irritated me to the core... with her translations for Andrew... especially when she was telling about her fight with Sid... "I am a soap... etc. etc"
I am sure Andrew felt like giving her a tight slap too 😆
Now, forgive me if I start supporting Sid... especially after Makek's eviction... I felt for him when he was crying😳

that means you fall in his trap of fake drama and tears. ROFL
Millie. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krazyb89

that means you fall in his trap of fake drama and tears. ROFL

I thought he was genuinely crying... that seemed quite real... I almost cried too😳
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mishra needs to get back her zing back. she should not try hard to project a new clarified image...she should be herself. I read mahek is coming back as a wild card contestant soon
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thank god AS shup her up. its abt time smone told her to zip it.
Millie. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mastipartner

Mishra needs to get back her zing back. she should not try hard to project a new clarified image...she should be herself. I read mahek is coming back as a wild card contestant soon

yeah I read too... but I still feel like supporting Sid
JOLLYJOLLY thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mastipartner

where u read.please let me know
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh come on!!

since pooja is back in bb house ihv never seen her doing her job as translator to andrew

she just doing her same thing she did before she went fom the show

there is no difference between her past and current situation
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am sure Andrew felt like giving her a tight slap too ðŸ˜†

y dont u open a Sid AT club?
krazyb89 thumbnail

I thought he was genuinely crying... that seemed quite real... I almost cried too😳

i felt you are too emotional.