Posted: 12 years ago
I am really thankful to Bigg Boss for sending Pooja Missra back in the house... otherwise, I would have really missed her in the show... becoz I always wanted her to win the show...
But now that she came back... she *OFFICIALLY* irritated me to the core... with her translations for Andrew... especially when she was telling about her fight with Sid... "I am a soap... etc. etc"
I am sure Andrew felt like giving her a tight slap too ðŸ˜†
Now, forgive me if I start supporting Sid... especially after Makek's eviction... I felt for him when he was crying😳
Btw, is there no Sid AT thread?😭
Originally posted by mayandrah

I am really thankful to Bigg Boss for sending Pooja Missra back in the house... otherwise, I would have really missed her in the show... becoz I always wanted her to win the show...
But now that she came back... she *OFFICIALLY* irritated me to the core... with her translations for Andrew... especially when she was telling about her fight with Sid... "I am a soap... etc. etc"
I am sure Andrew felt like giving her a tight slap too 😆
Now, forgive me if I start supporting Sid... especially after Makek's eviction... I felt for him when he was crying😳
that means you fall in his trap of fake drama and tears. ROFL
Originally posted by krazyb89

that means you fall in his trap of fake drama and tears. ROFL

I thought he was genuinely crying... that seemed quite real... I almost cried too😳
Mishra needs to get back her zing back. she should not try hard to project a new clarified image...she should be herself. I read mahek is coming back as a wild card contestant soon
thank god AS shup her up. its abt time smone told her to zip it.
Originally posted by mastipartner

Mishra needs to get back her zing back. she should not try hard to project a new clarified image...she should be herself. I read mahek is coming back as a wild card contestant soon

yeah I read too... but I still feel like supporting Sid
Originally posted by mastipartner

where u read.please let me know
oh come on!!

since pooja is back in bb house ihv never seen her doing her job as translator to andrew

she just doing her same thing she did before she went fom the show

there is no difference between her past and current situation

I am sure Andrew felt like giving her a tight slap too ðŸ˜†

y dont u open a Sid AT club?

I thought he was genuinely crying... that seemed quite real... I almost cried too😳
i felt you are too emotional.