India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

About the Videos (Page 2)

Jhon1 Groupbie
Jhon1
Jhon1

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
the March 24 episode but where is March 29, it isn't there at http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Jassi-Pals/ !! im going crazy here ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh

Edited by Jhon1 - 29 March 2005 at 7:44pm

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

that idiot cable man is on strike i could not watch,yesterdays episodeCry,i missed armaan like mad,i want to c all the scenes of him in yesterday's episode,plz can some body send it 2 me,i cant live without armaanCry,i am almost dying,anyone has screenshots of him in yesterdays episode,gals,i am on verge of collapseConfused

tablet

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

As an avid member of jassipals let me be the first one to tell you to please have patience as far as videos are concerned. I know it's hard when you can't watch your favourite show but we're all in a similar boat and they've been many arguments back and forth in Jassipals about the videos. So just be patient and wait for Dolly (the manager of the group) to put up the videos. There is a schedule on the homepage and you can also check out the messages where Dolly said that she will actually be late in putting up Mon's episode so it should be up by tomm.

Hope you enjoy your stay there though!

prat_9 Newbie
prat_9
prat_9

Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Hi  there!

Why aren't we getting the updated Jassi's video for the 28th & 29th March???Can someone plz help??

As it is we are in a bad situation out here in Canada and now on top of this no more video updates!!!Isn't there anything we can do about this???When are we going to get back our Indian channels??Why has US not been affected??That's not fair!!

tutu Newbie
tutu
tutu

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Hi,

I am very new to this forum and I was wondering where do you get the video updates to begin with. Please do let me know as I am desperate to see the episode wher Jassi slaps Armaan Sir.

Thanks much!

ashlover05 Groupbie
ashlover05
ashlover05

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Hi

i just looked for videos in the jassi pals site can't seem to find it

can someone pleaseeee help me

i really badly wanna watch last week's shows as i missed all of them

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I am totally new to IF and I had a question regarding the JJKN video updates.  If anyone can help I greatly appreciate it.  I know that I can watch them on the Jassi Pals website but how?  Do I have to register with the website and then be able to watch the episodes because I tried just clicking on the link of the specific episode but I wasn't able to view JJKN.  Or do I right-click on the link and save the file as a media file and then watch it?  As anyone can see, I am majorly confused, so plz don't hesitate to inform me about this or just to say hi.

Thanx 
mpbaibee_babe Newbie
mpbaibee_babe
mpbaibee_babe

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
hey guys...
i wazz juss checkin da site for the video updates...and i have no idea wat wazz written der...can u guys help me out in this..
it said dat ...go to "01 video"..it will take u to the link and copy it and paste it to ur browser and u can watch the video's...i have no idea bout the file thingeee..i dont no wat it means...cud u guys help me out in this.. ireally wanna watch the video update...plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Go to top